[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sy IG

Sy related:

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Thanks everyone for sharing! :D

Sy is being so playful today, she used a day near Halloween to show us her cute cat BAMI and a Halloween themed post like a scary cartoon book page, really clever! :lol:

Sy and her sister had work hard for their careers, so happy for the Yoo sisters success! :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing so much update from JH SY, I want to share what is in my mind :lol:

About CNBLUE album:

1. When first time reading english lyrics only beauty, captivate and seeds from @MattieCat i feel nothing, but when i reading it with my heart there are much meaning there. Most meaning that I get is 'when you tired just remember your start to make you stronger' (hope all brownies can get good meaning in his song too like me) 

2. JH like to use word that related with 'eyes' such beauty and captivate or use word eyes in direct meaning like amber eyes in lucid dream (maybe brownies can find 'eyes thing' also in another his song ) 

3. If you feel it with your heart his song really related with JH SY condition and JH answer in his interview "his poor love relationship for 28 years". I mean 'when you can not together because of many things but always connected in heart and now they want to make it stronger and can lean on each other' (It is pure my delusion cause i found connectivity since vibrate, nerdy, JH circle friend follow SY IG and now JH cover sad song, JH comment in SY IG and SY show Bami in public)

About SY and JH drama:

1. First, I think JH didn't famous in drama industry cause his poor acting, but when I read in interview that he decline 'repply' drama cause his schedule for concert, I optimistic about his ability in acting and JH will take in many drama before his militery service like his answer in interview.

2. Many JH fans didn't like SY cause they think SY only use his famous to get her way, but I think even without WGM she can get her way. Back then, people didn't recognise SY cause she is still baby in acting industry and just start her career. And now with SFD, MGON, Introverted boss, circle and AYHT,  SY really get her way and surely we will become proud fans someday 

Hohoho that is what in my mind about our couple, I am happy with them until now and don't know when it find the end :glasses:

Love you all brownies chingu ( I also find friends in real life cause SY and JH, keep contact with them and will have fun chit chat when meet up :heart: )

It's good to see JH getting more drama roles (especially with a former WGM female who was on WGM during the same time as JH +SY) and that he is getting more variety show exposure.  I watched him in "Girl's Generation 1979" and felt he did a good job, even though the drama was for only 8 episodes.

As for SY - it seems so long since we've seen her in anything.  AYHT still seems to be a long way off and the production team is keeping things tightly secretive - no BTS or media coverage at all.  I hope it turns out to be a good drama for her.   Her acting career is skyrocketing now.  She needs one big drama to rocket her to the top.  I hope AYHT IS THE ONE.

JH keeps commenting on her IG all of a sudden.  Luvtokki LIKE......

Thanks to all who keep this thread and the love for GongLee alive!  Especially those who laboriously translate everything to English for us.  Without their labors of love it would be impossible to keep up with everything that happens in their lives.

This of course extends to GongLeeGlobal, the official archive of everything GongLee, for their excellent work in documenting everything about our lovely couple.            

Thank you @ahnborabora for the articles.  I'll work on them in my spare time :)    

For now here's a short preview/fun facts. 

- JH is wearing a brace (receiving orthodontic care)

- he has broken a PC before when he was playing a game and got too excited.

- right now he is hooked on Ningen Shikkaku (No Longer Human) by Osamu Dazai.  (it's a great  book that would pose you deep questions about life and human and it can be very depressing depending on where you are at in your life...)

20 hours ago, newbie02 said:

2. Many JH fans didn't like SY cause they think SY only use his famous to get her way, but I think even without WGM she can get her way. Back then, people didn't recognise SY cause she is still baby in acting industry and just start her career. And now with SFD, MGON, Introverted boss, circle and AYHT,  SY really get her way and surely we will become proud fans someday 

I'm a little confused with that assumption.

I think every agency from artists in WGM has the same goals when they include their artists. they want their artists more in the populer. I think JH's agency might be that way too. if not, why should they involve him in WGM? there must be a purpose.

and the issue of SY using JH, this sounds unreasonable for me, especially when people say SY is not anyone before, she is not famous and no pupuler. so how can someone who is nobody, not pupuler, she can have the power to choose and determine? even if the agency has, should not it also be with the approval of JH and his agency?.

whoever decides they are together at WGM. I believe that it was decided to see the chemistry between them.

the reality of their chemistry from the first meeting has made anyone eager to see the rest of it. I say this because I feel it. I fell in love at the sight of their conversation, their gestures, it's flowing naturally.

Sy IG

Trans: "171027 Gong Seungyeon update: Ggong Treasure Collection."  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: "171027 Gong Seungyeon update (with Park Hwanhee): Heard that this is the trend these days ㅋㅋㅋ Cr. gongleeglobal.

Pretty Sy with friends and her cute pets! :D

Sy related:

Also:

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Sy at the awards today: pretty, classy, and elegant, as always!  :)

Btw, the cut in the upper front of the dress looks a lot like the upper front of the second wedding dress she wore on WGM, and the style of her shoes.  Also, looking forward for Jh "Cook Island" adventures! :D

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

MC Inkigayo:D SY like always looks beautiful and happy, so shame she didn't win but she spend good time with a good friend:wink: 

cr. oryginal owner

btw. the new trending IG dubbing is hilarious:lol:

About last SY IG- this is nice seeing JH comment her pic again but really can that crazy shippers/fans more focus about SY upload pic in comment section than JH note:crazy: I believe this is not a good place to be excited about this and talk about their relationship.I don't know but I feel uncomfortable seeing this message there and knows that SY and JH read them too. This forum is one of this place where you can talk about  them, be delulu, share thoughts and hope without pressuring and embarasse them. I also think they private relationship (what ever they have) is private if they want to and they don't need "like", comment each other IG to proof how close they are. Show is over. Just let them be .And in future who knows...:wink:

Hello everyone!!!! I'm very new here (joined soompi just to be able to post here actually :crazy:)

I hope you don't mind if this is quite long (This is 2 months worth of repressed emotions since my friends and family just find my fangirling over this couple totally weird)

Anyway, I know I'm 2 years too late but I can't help it, this couple is driving me nuts! (In a good way, ehm at least I hope it's good hehehe)

So here's how I got hooked... About 2 months ago, I was innocently scrolling down my instagram when I came across a clip of this LJH GSY couple... This was a less than a minute clip of when they met SY's dad and were talking about apple juice... Mind you I really thought that these 2 were a real couple as I had no idea of WGM at the time nor did I know these 2 people, I assumed this was a reality show of newlyweds. I just found their reactions so hilarious so i searched for their other videos and i watched it in a totally random manner such that i didn't know the correct sequence and yet for every clip I just couldn't hold back my smile. (This is rare for me as people who know me think I'm quite hard to please) Thus started my first time being a fan of any celebrity (local, hollywood, korean, etc.). Imagine my surprise when I found out that WGM is a variety show and that these 2 were playing a role! Still, I decided to watch all GongLee episodes. Every scene I felt my heart was going to burst! I was literally rolling around my bed (if you've seen strong woman do bong soon, yeah i was practically being MinMin) giggling! Giggling! Which is soooo not me! Their "realness" just couldn't be denied. At the time, I did not know of any news, speculations and whatnot about this couple. I watched all episodes purely for entertainment, no input whatsoever from anyone else. After that abrupt ending, I felt lost! So I was very happy that My Only Love Song was available! (I didn't even realize that it was unusual for a WGM couple to work together after their show ended). I binge-watched all episodes and although it was honestly quite a slapstick comedy with a lot of problems plot-wise, their chemistry still shines through. Their acting was not stellar (don't kill me!) but their kissing scenes were scalding hhhhhhot!!!! So after MOLS, what next? I started following their IG! Hahahahaha again, soooo not me! How happy I was to find so much interaction from these 2 in the past. And to find that their family and friends follow them, it just fed my delusional mind! (Lord I sound like a stalker...) However, I did notice that the interaction eventually spaced out to nothing so I thought ahhhh maybe it didn't work out.. but Lo and behold! JH wrote comments on SY's IG posts! I was giggling (shudder) again!!!! Hihihi (shudder... again) 

So anyway, I searched the net for any news and info i could about them and that's how i found this BEEautiful thread... I have a confession to make... i read pages 1 through 985 (decided to skip to page 1950) (I lost a lot of sleep just to read your wonderful posts). You had such wonderful insights and although I may not have been there real-time, as I read every post I felt that I was truly "with" you guys. I kept on nodding my head when I agreed and when I didn't, I read your posts anyway. I, again, (Lord help me) giggled everytime I saw a "prediction" which I knew would later become true in wgm.. It felt like time-traveling where I knew what was going to happen in the future hahaha. In some ways it felt surreal. 

I have a lot of delusions regarding their IG saga (Yes my rational self is telling me not to read too much into these things) but maybe I'll share my thoughts in later posts if you would still allow me after this novel. Hahaha :D

I just wanted to share with you how amazing this couple is to turn a cynic like me into a person who hopes for true love to exist not just in dramas but in real life as well. 

So sorry for taking so much of your time. 

Sending love to all brownies out there :wub:

@cebpdmd your post reminds me of those good old times when this forum is so active that I have to come here like every ten minutes to catch up with everyone's posts because this forum move so fast. Lol XD

And welcome to this BEEatiful thread!!! Hope you'll have fun here :D

@cebpdmd hai.... chingu...

you are not alone, chinggu.

reading your post I like to reflect on myself.

I'm having the same process as you. from being just a drama lover, then hit with this couple and to this day I'm still repeating their video.

and if you know what kind of drama I usually watch, then maybe you'll be surprised too.

I'm a lover of mystery drama, crime drama, or detective. such as secret forest, wanted, etc. can be said, the drama of that type even show very little love scenes.

but gonglee couple makes me almost crazy. spreading their videos to my friends.

some of my friends even told me.

"Did your head just hit the door?"

"Are you being possessed by something?"

hahahaa...

now I still watch them before I sleep. it's like a beautiful irony.

be a stalker, elute with some friends. sounds crazy but it seems to give life passion.

anyway...

I'm really happy to read your post. welcome and best regards.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome... :D

Happy to sail with you guys! 

Wishing, hoping and praying for love to bloom eternally between our lovely couple.... :wub:

I swear these 2 have cast a spell on me and I'm afraid its irreversible... oh well I'm enjoying it anyway... hahahaha :lol:

@0Hana24 @kiko11 @aniliaz thanks for making me feel i am not alone in my insanity over these 2... yes i watch their videos over and over again before sleeping and during breaks too... :blink:

Sy IG

Trans: "171031 Gong Seungyeon update: Stop right now."  Cr. gongleeglobal 

Also:  "Gong Seung Yeon update - "No more (Don't do it again)"  Bami and his guilty face

또 변기물 먹었지. 표정봐/ 입술봐봐 이거 물묻은거. 잘못했지! 먹지마
You drank toilet water again! Look at your face! Look at your lips! Water on them. You admit that you did wrong. Please don't drink it. Thank you @brainy_gomseungyeon for the translation"  Cr. gsyinternational

Me: Sy and Bami, cuteness overload! :D

Did I just finish all the episode of wgm of this couple?:blink:

I must be high on some drugs:D

Enjoyed and enjoyed every second with them. So cute

Where was I since? 

Which couple is as cute as this couple pls?  I love that programme. 

@darr & @cebpdmd & @kiko11  Welcome & Thank you... Hoping all of you will always

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREm4815EFZ1pMExUiiDN8Here!!!!:wub:  Thanks also for  your posts that felt like you were JH recharging me instead of SY.  How precious those first feelings and moments are when you just can't get enough of them and every episode is watched more than once. For allowing me to reflect and enjoy that once again, a heartfelt thanks!!  Just so you know it's just the beginning of a beautiful relationship known as shipping for once they are a part of your heart they never leave.  Everyday you live in hopes that what you saw in them, you will continue to see.  But most of all you cheer for their happiness & well being.  In striving to bee all that they can bee:blush:

:heart:usafarmgirl

On 30/10/2017 at 10:06 PM, cebpdmd said:

Thank you so much for your warm welcome... :D

Happy to sail with you guys! 

Wishing, hoping and praying for love to bloom eternally between our lovely couple.... :wub:

I swear these 2 have cast a spell on me and I'm afraid its irreversible... oh well I'm enjoying it anyway... hahahaha :lol:

@0Hana24 @kiko11 @aniliaz thanks for making me feel i am not alone in my insanity over these 2... yes i watch their videos over and over again before sleeping and during breaks too... :blink:

I am really enjoy reading your post. My journey to this beehive is much alike to yours. I did watch K-show especially WGM, but it's rather random than following all the episodes.  I also watch a lot of K-dramas but I mostly like the characters but not bias any actors. Fandom is probably not my thing and of course I cannot imagine of the day I am becoming a shipper. The fact that I read this thread everyday, reading fellow shippers posting, be happy with single update from our couple sometimes still amaze me :blink: Again, let me join other lovely Brownies welcome you aboard! Sail the ship to the end, ok?

Regarding to haters, I just cannot understand what on their mind? I have always been reporting and blocking them silently. I can somehow understand some SY haters tried to ship JH with any other actresses/ female idols he involved, I believe it's their right and it might comfort their heart. But to the point that they create multiple IG accounts to pretend as 02 shippers/ SY fans to degrading her and her family members, try to make war with other artists' fan, I am like "WTF is going on?". How can people live with too much hatred and being so cruel to others? Imagine that they have to look through a lot of SY's nice photos to find the least pretty one  :blink:. How many times do they have to watch the videos to capture that "not-so-pretty" moment? And with all the time and efforts, they still want to harm a person that just happen to be "disliked" by them? I love being here, around you guys, those are open-minded, kind and thoughtful. We know our boundary and pay the respect to others. Since this morning, I reported those photos and accounts, my heart is a bit heavy, I feel sorry for them not having their time for more beautiful things. 

And if you have IG Account, please dont hesitate to report all the photos and the account itself to stop the bad things happen. These are the haters' account that I know:

loyal__02shipper

beargsy

Archived