[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Spoiler

I I think all of us can see that JH's closest friends seem to have included SY in their group or know her well enough. And of course the mysterious Bami just adds on to the excitement right. At least it proves to us that JH and SY do interact and keep in touch hehe...well more than work colleagues. Cant be mere coincidences that some of his closest friends start following her on IG or kiking her pics even before following her etc. Like I said, whatever their status is, at least we know they still keep in touch or are friends for now. Im more than happy to know that.

It is good that we put all these in spoilers and share this only among us shippers. It has been good so far.... as in no hate going around... so lets keep it at that. It will also be good to remind each other or friends who are not in this forum not to ask questions or bug any of their friends about this. So far, majority of the shippers have been 'good'. I have seen some shippers reminding others not to tag their family or friends when we discover something.  Like what some of you mention i think we better not tag JH and SY too. Seriously, whats the use of tagging them? To show them we 'caught' them? And after that? Are we expecting them to declare something? We do want to enjoy some kind of hints. I will 'die' if there is a blackout of news or interactions because they dont want to attract attention. Anyway wishing JH and SY all the best in their careers come what may.

*Sidenote... even if we want to ship them together, lets be respectful when they get shipped with other people. 

I know our shipper group has been responsible. So far we are kind of chill but we do get new shippers and even veteran shippers who in their enthusiasm love to tag JH and SY when they 'discover' something.I hope we practice discretion. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Santy Santy said:
  Hide contents

Is just my thought . Now in ig have some GongLee shipper post about proof that jh and sy meet up with pd-nim in resto and them tag sy and jh . I think its better not to post on public about this . Actually, its better to discreet about the certain things . It's just  be burdended them if jh and sy see that pic . 

Spoiler

Yes, I saw it, seems pretty irresponsible, especially with the tags. :dissapointed:
I do get really irritated when that kind of stuff makes it to IG. It's way too public out there....  I know many people read our forum (melons included), but I still feel like this is a pretty controlled space, whereas putting such things on IG and adding tags increases the odds of melons directly commenting about it on SY's or JH's IG and giving them a hard time.
IMO we post such theories on this forum to share with each other, but also to "keep in check" with crazy speculations. On IG or Twitter it seems much more intended to draw wide attention to the post....... I guess the line between being a supportive Brownie and being a nuisance to SY and JH is pretty hard to draw sometimes... :worried:
(PS. I should add, that I don't mean fan or shipper posts on IG, just the posts that claim to know the facts of their private lives).

Just to add a few words about the content of the IG post: the so called "evidence" is really pretty preposterous! Should be enough to say there are six people on the pic posted by PD 2 weeks ago and six cups in the pic with SY, so no empty place for JH there. Plus PDnim has a different shirt in the pic from the restaurant and the one with JH.
Agree about the pictures on the wall though, similar style of decoration, but no definite proof, really could be anywhere and anytime. IMO we can't tell whether he was there or not.

@Haru Haru Welcome to the honey-sweet GongLee ship! 

Spoiler

Omo! Your post just gave me the much-needed jumpstart/recharge for the new year! If it is the same SY-adopted BAMI in that IG post of JH's friend (that is very very likely), JH&SY must be sharing custody of this cute baby! Or (1) SY must be bringing him when she visits JH; or (2) JH plays with the babies (duh-huh?!) when he visits his wifey. 

I love that we can easily track down their activities through friends' IGs. Haha! 

May our beehive be forever be buzzing with wonderful news and infallible CSI theories about our beloved GongLee couple. 

February is just around the corner and PDnim has been keeping us excited for MOLS with his IG posts. Happiest of new years, chinggus!!!

1 hour ago, lulalu said:
  Hide contents

Yes, I saw it, seems pretty irresponsible, especially with the tags. :dissapointed:
I do get really irritated when that kind of stuff makes it to IG. It's way too public out there....  I know many people read our forum (melons included), but I still feel like this is a pretty controlled space, whereas putting such things on IG and adding tags increases the odds of melons directly commenting about it on SY's or JH's IG and giving them a hard time.
IMO we post such theories on this forum to share with each other, but also to "keep in check" with crazy speculations. On IG or Twitter it seems much more intended to draw wide attention to the post....... I guess the line between being a supportive Brownie and being a nuisance to SY and JH is pretty hard to draw sometimes... :worried:
(PS. I should add, that I don't mean fan or shipper posts on IG, just the posts that claim to know the facts of their private lives).

Just to add a few words about the content of the IG post: the so called "evidence" is really pretty preposterous! Should be enough to say there are six people on the pic posted by PD 2 weeks ago and six cups in the pic with SY, so no empty place for JH there. Plus PDnim has a different shirt in the pic from the restaurant and the one with JH.
Agree about the pictures on the wall though, similar style of decoration, but no definite proof, really could be anywhere and anytime. IMO we can't tell whether he was there or not.

I agree with you. I have always been the nagger here about the tagging etc hahah. I just dont understand the need to tag both of them based on some sort of evidence. Like you said, I am sure some melons do read this forum but majority wont go their way to specifically go here to read all the posts so we can more or less let the speculations be contained. But with IG tagging and all, it just increases the number of people who will read and see the posts and with that the number of melons will increase or we will just ignite the bashing again. Im enjoying the peace  now so hopefully we can keep it at that. 

10 hours ago, rw0814 said:

Bottom left corner of the photo is Tae Yoon right? ...his friend that is now on WGM ? ....just wanted to check. Another thing to mention ...if people are posting spoilers without actually text outside the spoiler...those people you are trying to hide your posts from are more apt to click through because there is nothing to read. other than the spoiler LOL!!!! 

C1OPExKUkAI6H2Q.jpgC1DzjX8UkAIGFI6.jpg:large

Forgive me I just can't get over just how beautiful SY really is...  So many Bees Buzzing and so much Honey to be happy about that I just wanted to say HELLO & WELCOME to all the new Brownies and I know you will be happy here as I sure have been. 

Related imageThere is a lot of love on this thread and those who are always willing to help in anyway!  You only have to ask and one of us will do our best.  Enjoy buzzing with us and sharing your thoughts and ideas... Image result for Honey bees cartoon couples  Being a part of the Honey Bee Couple family is pretty much amazing!!!!!:wub::wub:

Explanation of the 'beating' Minseok got at the end of Inkigayo 2017010, credit to Koreaboo -

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/twice-jeongyeon-seungyeon-spotted-beating-kim-min-seok/

He missed reading his lines and had to endure the 'wrath' of the Yoo sisters...........but it's all good!

Our Baby Bear has been looking more and more beautiful at each EOY awards show, hasn't she?  We've seen her casual and natural beauty quite often, but when she gets dressed up it just takes your breath away.   And even though she is a petite girl, she still packs every inch with curves in all the right places.   JH, if you aren't actively chasing after her - you are an idiot!       

25 minutes ago, Dawani said:

Look who's hanging with with Papa Bee:

Ysvespa must be a popular car/vehicle dealer for k-ent celebs. Wonder whose house this is... 

JH and his circle of friends! Ji Changwook also close to JH's best friend, Choi Taejoon :wub:

Found the trans for the original IG post, I don't understand what it means tho... kekeke ^^

Cr: teappani

@aniliaz Eonni....Yea, we can hope! :P:P

when i saw the photo with JH and ChangWook, i was soooo happy! :) <3 I'm a huge fan of Ji Chang Wook....When i saw him in that WGM episode of Tae Joon-Bomi, i only kept looking at him and cracking jokes like "If it were me in the scooter, I would have asked him to keep on driving" :P uri couple always look stunning! <3 I really love the last version of You're So fine....very relaxing tune it has! :)

Waah...Bami! <3 Uri couple's aegi! (Or so we assume) :P <3 Yes, the drawings in the background of PDnim's photo looks similar! :)

And yea, chincha, people should really stop tagging the both of them in any post except official ones. They may see that we're posting pics of what photos they liked and others. Like once SoYou and kse oppa liked a video on a fan account...the proposal video of uri couple. They might have seen other posts too, and may have asked them to be careful. Who knows? Ofcourse, they care about their friends. <3

Let's hope for the best! :) And get excited over these "Small coincidences" now ^^

Archived