[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Jh IG

Edited: gongleeglobal IG trans: Congrats Minkyunk-ha, you did well...You should've said something about the hyungs... I love you. In the SBS Drama Awards he won Excellence Award for Romantic Comedies for Entertainer. Congratulations! :)

Me: Congratulations on their achievements and Cnblue too!!! :) 

@happydimple I found this video of SY on the red carpet. Since posting  fromTwitter is not as easy for me here, posting from IG.

Credit and thanks to all owners/sources. Me: Beautiful, inside out! :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey_drama IG

Me: So handsome. We need a proper translation. Is Ondal a fool but Jonghyun is wonderful or the other way around, neither Instagram nor google gives a translation with sense. ^^Did I mentioned so handsome! ^^

More on Sy:

Credit and thanks to all owners/sources.

I can't get over how STUNNING SY looks in that white and silver dress! :):) <3 <3 <3 She truly looks like an angel! <3
The people in the video too were shouting "Yeppoyo! Yeppoyo!" .....JH and uri boys also looks neomu maushisseo! <3

And to all my fellow brownies....Thankyou for making me smile with all your posts! It really feels like Home when i come and read all the posts on the thread! :) I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the awesomest and friendly people! :) <3 Please stay healthy, and may you receive only good things this New Year! :):) And i would like to apologize if any of my comments hurt any of you. Really Sorry! Please do think of it as love for you guys! :) <3 

Wishing you and your family a very happy new year, filled with happiness and joy! <3 Love you guys. Let us make 2017 an awesome year too, by exchanging our thoughts and words. <3 :)

We're like a family! <3 Sooo familyy...Hwaiting!! :):):) Sehebok maani baduseyo! :):):):)

What a lovely queen we have so proud of SY she is even more beautiful now than when she captured my heart long ago!!!!

Related imageC1C2F_KUkAATW87.jpg

May God Bless Brownies every where and those you love:heart:Happy New Year!!!!!

The best is yet to be...

Thanks & Credit to all original owners...

It's a brand new year and we ought to BEE happy! Our HoneyBear looked so sparkling and resplendent last night! I wonder what JH's reaction was? I am sure his jaw dropped when he saw her in that beautiful garb and hairdo. His reaction to pics with her with co-star must be this: 

I hope our couple gets to walk hand in hand on the red carpet later this year and win awards together as a couple for MOLS or maybe more! 

Btw, did she say, she was going for the Princess Elsa concept here?

She is really beautiful!!! 

Happy sailing together in 2017 Chinggus!!! Let us keep the faith and BEE happy always! Let's have a meaningful and sparkling New Year! 

Happy New Year 2017!  

As a brand new year just started, we continue to happily keep up with our Bee Couple to support and enjoy their work/achievements to come and more! :)

Jh IG

Me: Cooking again. Yummy! Also, does he feel lonely again? Hopefully not.

hey_drama IG

Me: So cute. 

It seems SK never sleep. Inkigayo had their first show of the year...the very first day of the year.

Welcome @tinkerbell honey!  Nice to meet more members to our Bee Couple thread! :)

@sarangbit your right. I read the translations and he did mentioned his hyungs, maybe Jh was teasing him, such a precious brotherly love! 

I wonder what JH meant on his IG caption that MH  should say something about his hyungs. Did he want MH to do as what SY did? Sy never failed to mention and thanked Min Seok as her coMC. Im sure he saw SY speech after winning newcomers award. (Sorry delulu mode is on again). SY really has a good sense. She knows how to give credits where credit is due.That makes her more beautiful. With regards to her appearance on KBS red carpet, I was in awe by her looks. I would say that her hair is one of her best assets, her crowning glory indeed, bcoz whatever her hairstyle  it suits her well. On JH cooking homemade ricecake, it made me remember SY's last present to him, the rice flour. Hehehe....:grin:

Goodday everyone!:glasses:

Annyeong brownies..

Lots of love for this new year.. wish a healthy & good life for uri couple and all Brownies. Wish a great great life for uri couple & our dreams about them will be come true. Guys, February is just around a corner. 29 days more ...yeaahh.. hope a bright & happy birthday gift for Seung Yeon-ssi. Saranghanda chingu. :wub:

I noticed something on the ending stage of the 170101 Inkigayo.  When Big Bang is singing Happy Birthday to one of its members (Seungri?) if you watch the 3 MCs in white at center stage, Jungyeon and Seungyeon both turn toward Minseok in the middle.  First SY says something to him pointing to the cue card he is holding in his hand, then JY stamps her foot & slaps him on the shoulder and says something to him, then SY slaps him on the shoulder (harder) and then slaps him again on the shoulder.  Then they both turn to face him (backs to the audience) and they look angry.  The quality of the recording on Youtube I was watching wasn't real good, so I couldn't see their facial expressions, but their body language said 'angry'! 

It looks to me like Minseok messed something up (either he failed to say something or messed up something he was supposed to say), and both girls are laying into him, telling him he messed up and he better get his act together!  It seems the Yoo sisters are not letting Minseok off the hook when it comes to practice and being prepared to be Inkigayo MCs!         

Annyeong! ^^

Agree with you... Seungyeon is Goddess in that KBS Awards, like a Queen. Sooo beautiful :wub:

And saw the post from a fan who met SY and she posed for the fan with V sign. Looks pretty too. She's so nice indeed.

Uri couple getting more pretty and handsome these days. Jonghyun smiles alot and looks very happy too... ;)

Anyway... JH recommended a good Japanese movie in his IG post: If Cats Disappeared from Life (The World). Trans by Valentsia:

The movie sounds really good. JH and his deep thought tho... :)

And here's an update about JH's upcoming drama, Devious Twenty:

Cr: gkboice

February will be a very busy month for us Brownies... prepare yourself! kekeke :wub:

3 hours ago, Changsky said:

Annyeong! ^^

Agree with you... Seungyeon is Goddess in that KBS Awards, like a Queen. Sooo beautiful :wub:

And saw the post from a fan who met SY and she posed for the fan with V sign. Looks pretty too. She's so nice indeed.

Uri couple getting more pretty and handsome these days. Jonghyun smiles alot and looks very happy too... ;)

JH recommended a good Japanese movie in his IG post: If Cats Dissapeared from Life (The World). Trans by Valentsia:

Sounds really good. JH and his deep thought! :)

And an update about JH's upcoming drama, Devious Twenty:

Cr: gkboice

February will be a very busy month for us Brownies... prepare yourself! kekeke :wub:

Jh IG

Agreed  @Changsky, Sy and Jh looks seem also more mature and smiling so much! :)

Also, by Jh movie recomendation, it reminds me how Sy said that he will recomend things to her, she does that too. :wub: Have a great week everyone! :heart:

6 hours ago, luvtokki said:

I noticed something on the ending stage of the 170101 Inkigayo.  When Big Bang is singing Happy Birthday to one of its members (Seungri?) if you watch the 3 MCs in white at center stage, Jungyeon and Seungyeon both turn toward Minseok in the middle.  First SY says something to him pointing to the cue card he is holding in his hand, then JY stamps her foot & slaps him on the shoulder and says something to him, then SY slaps him on the shoulder (harder) and then slaps him again on the shoulder.  Then they both turn to face him (backs to the audience) and they look angry.  The quality of the recording on Youtube I was watching wasn't real good, so I couldn't see their facial expressions, but their body language said 'angry'! 

It looks to me like Minseok messed something up (either he failed to say something or messed up something he was supposed to say), and both girls are laying into him, telling him he messed up and he better get his act together!  It seems the Yoo sisters are not letting Minseok off the hook when it comes to practice and being prepared to be Inkigayo MCs!         

Yes, you are right, they weren't going easy on him, that's for sure! ;-)
I watched the clip on instagram/youtube and actually felt really sorry for Minseok, SY hit him pretty hard!! But then I watched a better quality video on Viki and saw that SY was laughing while scolding him, so she wasn't being mean, phew! :D
Jeongyeon seemed really disapointed, SY was hitting on his arm twice but with a smile on her face, and Minseok was just standing there studying the cards. I wonder what it was he missed! :D
The sisters are a force to be reckoned with though, he better be careful!

Archived