[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Just read your updates/posts :)

Aigooo that Seungyeon and Shinee Minho interaction in Inkigayo tho... Kyuline feels! :wub:

About the fortuneteller... Laughing when JH was told that his luck in love will go up next year, he said "That is not really great news to the fans" :D He does know that fans hate him dating! But I guess I'm that very few fans who wants my idols to get married soon... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm glad that she mentioned that JH has a big role in CNBLUE. Yes, for sure! ^^

About enlistment... so MH was talking about to have break during 2018/2019 for the enlistment? Wah, it will be great if they decide to enlist together with Yonghwa. I hope they do. Cause they once talked about the possibility to enlist together in an interview, here is from my TL:

Cr: ribbonchariots

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Inkigayo, what was the question SY asked Shinee that caused Minho to look so intently at SY and shake his head?  Translation, please!   JH is close to Minho (Kyu-Line & Exciting India) Yong Hwa is close to  Onew (or was, at least, a few years ago during YongSeo's time) so Shinee has a few connections to CNBlue.  Shinee must know who SY is to JH (close friend, girlfriend, lover?)  so this interaction between Minho and SY must have some meaning, yes?!     

Regarding SY and Minho interaction on Inkigayo, it seems that Minho just want to see SY's eyes at a close range. Just like confirming if what  a close friend of his is bragging about is true. His friend might have said " Look at her eyes for a few second,you'll definitely fall for that set of beautiful,Saturn-like amber eyes" :wub:

That JH post of morning sea and nature made remember when the time of JH-SY WGM was over. He posted a picture of him sailing on a boat with a caption "just wanted to clear my mind" something like that(pls correct me if im wrong,im not quite good in remembering things). Does he feel bothered these days? Hehehe,sorry for asking. Nobody  knows except himself alone.^_^

On SY latest IG. These toys might be a gift from someone, she just wanted to show it off bcoz they are her favorites.  Or might mean something else,that caption "wow"  is just a way of sending a message to someone to appreciate what that someone has been posting.:D

Hahay! Endless guessing is  a way of shippers' life.:D

Have a wonderful day/night everyone!:wub:

13 hours ago, aniliaz said:

@luvtokki oppa.. you can watch Inkigayo with subs in Dramanice. 

There is only introduction of Shinee but maybe Minho want to tease his sister in law...hikhik :P

I think Minho might be known SY even longer than he knows JH.;) I don't know if they train together but for sure they seems close. She was in SM 7 years. After SY left SM she might be lose contact with some of her SM friends. But thanks to Inkigayo, Music Award etc. she have oppurtunity become close with them again.  And I remember when Henry (SuJu) talk about SY in WGM, that he treats her always like younger sister, so Minho could be treats her like that too. So in my opinion JH become brother-in-law for Minho;):D

I'm still curious as why they choose to wear bee onesie and why they decided to be a pair instead using different one. There must be a reason isn't it? I keep searching for the answer but I failed miserable. If only I could just meet them and ask them directly lol. 

OT : Seems like JH will get another nephew/niece! His oldest sister seems like expecting a new baby. Correct if I'm wrong. If yes, they will having a new member in the family! Yeaayyy

Reposts from Jh IG

Something serious happening in Japan right now.

Is about Japan's earthquake and tsunami warning/waves. My thoughts and prayers for everyone in Japan right now, to take care, and be safe, and for Jh to go back to SK immediately. :(

Credit and thanks to owner/sources.

@yan_nie Welcome back, thank you! :)

5 hours ago, happy2bhere said:

Jonghyun just deleted his posts! I wonder why...

Oh, I see. Maybe so people won't worry or panic he was told to delete them. Although the earthquake and warnings of a tsunami in Japan is all over the news, is a known fact. Oh well. 

56 minutes ago, happy2bhere said:

Jonghyun just deleted his posts! I wonder why...

This is probably the reason:

Cr: Cataray_S14

Maybe someone told him not to post that kind of info because people will hesitate to go to Japan. 

Good morning everyone... mina-san in Japan, please stay safe and take care! :wub:

Hi everyone.  Though I'm in Japan, I live far away from where the earthquakes are occurring.  I haven't heard any news of serious injuries or damages so far. JH must be in or near Sendai, Miyagi, I saw it somewhere that someone saw him in Sendai, and the announcement you could hear in the  IG video he deleted says Miyagi.  The tsunami alert level in the area has been reduced, but they are still on alert and no one should go near the ocean or rivers.

JH might be receiving a massive amount of messages because of those pics.  I saw a tweet by JH fan asking followers to send JH tips on what to do in the current situation.  But I am quite certain there are a plenty of people around him who will have no hesitation to offer helping hands when/if he needs it.  Most importantly everyone should react calmly and he might have learned it already.  I feel really bad just thinking how scared he was.  People were being interviewed and said the earthquake lasted pretty long, and they were all reminded of the nightmare of 2011. They are still experiencing smaller earthquakes.   

Hello brownies!  It looks like everything is back to normal now, and JH seems to be doing fine, too!  

No serious damages or victims because of the earthquake. :) Thank you all for your thoughts. 

But this is worrisome news

I've read this article too:  http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20161121-00000003-cnippou-kr

It says China is banning all the Korean movies, dramas and entertainment programs, as well as any contents re-made from Korean products, even on the internet or broadcast by local stations, except those that have been already approved or have officially purchased broadcasting format. The last product that has been approved is Moon Lovers, and it was in September. It says current political conflicts are behind this banning.  They have not published any official documents about this.  sigh.....

NO!! NO!!! This can't be happening. :\ :\ :\ :\ Nothing should interefere with MOLS broadcast . :\ :\ :\ The issue has been going on from August, hasn't it? Sohu bought the rights for the drama in october.

And in the pic JH posted recently, is it just me or does he looks a lot like SY in that? :P:P (+nose crinkling)

Archived