[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

5 hours ago, aniliaz said:

@Changsky .. you're drooling again girl... hahaha :P i love books.. yup..means men with book will make your heart melted... kihkih :D

@aniliaz ahahaha... true :P

This one for you:

Cr: cnblue_square

Good morning all... how's your weekend? Hope you all enjoy it to the max :)

Looking at all those pics of uri couple from MOLS BTS, I remember a tweet in my TL, she said... "There was time that 02 shippers had to edit jh and sy pictures to have a couple pic. You may not believe. But yes. we had such days." But now we get the pics easily, so that we can see SY and JH in one frame again after WGM. Even JH posted the pic by himself. Feel sooo blessed. We are very lucky shippers... ^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Jh IG.  For this post google translation is messy as always, however, will write the only part that made the most sense until someone post a better/complete one. Google translated part that made sense: "...Despite decades ago and how film has remained largely in my mind..."

Jh as a deep thinker, and who cares about humanity, and what surrounds him, seems to be sharing his own concern about what is happening in the world lately.

For me, his latest IG posts are very serious in content and it didn't made me laugh, and it makes me wonder whats in Jh mind about what he sees and thinks about the world around him, not only SK, but in general. He cares as many of us do. 

This second IG post is a recomendation about a movie he watched and is still on his mind, specially now. I am looking forward to the complete translation, and the information about this movie/story, is sure to be food for thought. Thanks in advance.

Have a nice week everyone! :)

ps: movie is: V for Vendetta 

V for Vendetta (film) - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta_(film)

Jonghyun latest IG post is quoting a line in V for Vendetta movie.

Cr: GongLee Global

Politician Jong is on the move! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Additional caption trans by GongLee Global: "Looking back, it seems that I've watched this movie a lot when I was in school. Despite being 10 years ago, this movie still remains heavily in my mind. I recommend this to the students and to the people who haven't seen it. V for Vendetta"

So it looks like he did think about the current situation in SK. Wow! Deep Jonghyun is deep... ^^

He's a philosophy man. Think about human. He taught his fans not only about music & food, also about what happens around us. Pray a good life for all human being. Recently, i watched a clip about DNA test about humanity. My eyes teary, its result make me touched. All of us was come from various of all of this world, our DNA journey was worldwide. Which means we was a SAME. Their tagline "Open your world with open mind". Pray for all human a good life. 

Jh IG. Trans by google: Only wind or only Maple. (Waiting for another trans. thanks) Edited: Trans: Autum colors Cr. gongleeglobal   Me: Ok then. :)

Me: Jh is handsome as always. Regardless, on Jh and Sy latest IG posts, I felt sadness in their eyes. Last days of MOLS filming plus country happenings. Hope and pray for better days for them, and for the world.:heart:

36 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Jh IG. Trans by google: Only wind or only Maple. (Waiting for another trans. thanks)

Me: Jh is handsome as always. Regardless, on Jh and Sy latest IG posts, I felt sadness in their eyes. Last days of MOLS filming plus country happenings. Hope and pray for better days for them, and for the world, one day...:heart:

GongLee Global translation is "Autumn Colors" :)

Yup, he is sooo handsome in that pic with his side profile and sharp gaze :wub:

Wish the same for uri couple and the world. Consider in my country currently the political situation is also not good *sigh* 

Fighting!!! ^^

Knowing that they were filming MOLS and spending time with each other again made me extremely happy.  Seeing all the posts from them and the filming crew and cast felt almost as good as when they were on WGM together and we were happily going crazy over their lightning fast closeness and skinship.....it seems the cast and crew were all cheering their relationship on, didn't it? 

But now it seems their drama will be closing down and they (and us) will be back in normal lives.   I'm going to miss seeing them together!

The wonder of it all is that this was a project they and their management companies both agreed to doing.   For them, I think it was a chance to connect personally and physically again after WGM to see if there is still anything there from the feelings they obviously felt for each other during WGM.  

I'm thinking for anyone going through the experience of being a couple on WGM that once the 'show' is over, each couple would wonder if it was the circumstances of the 'show' that attracted them to each other or was there really something there that could become a real relationship.  

For WGM, they have their hair and makeup, wardrobe - everything - taken care of for them.   The situations they are put in is all arranged like a TV production, including security and crowd control.   Everything is provided for them to experience falling in love in many romantic locations and situations.   Is it this combination of WGM creating this atmosphere that made them develop feelings for each other, or was there something more real and substantial that could turn into a loving relationship?

The fact that they were willing to take on MOLS shows me that they are not afraid to show they are (at least) close friends.   It also shows me they were OK with walking the tightrope of satisfying their career demands and the demands of their fans to be in this project together.   In other words, working together again was worth the risk of pissing off JH's fans again.

And SY's management company and JH's FNC were OK with that risk also.   They knew the risk that putting them together again.  They decided it would be worth the risk, knowing how well liked they both are and how much positive energy was displayed about them during WGM and after.

What I think, this web drama will be all the players for this drama sticking their toes into the pond of fan reaction.  A small step into getting public opinion (especially in Korea) turned in favor of them becoming a couple.  Hongki of FT Island just announced a relationship.   Could the announcement of JH & SY be far away?   I would wait until after MOLS completes its run in February.

I'M HOPING AND PRAYING THEY FOUND WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR DURING FILMING MOLS, AND CONTINUE THEIR LOVING RELATIONSHIP!          

Even with all this picture still hard for me to belive that this is happen for real- JH and SY in one picture together without edit! They look very happy during shoot this drama, we can see also that PD and others crew adore our favorite couple too. I am so happy and thankful for that. :D

They still build new beautiful memories together and with new/old friends. We only see only tiny scrap this memorise from PD-nim and eatch other pictures, but i can imagine they laugh on the NG scene or when they wear couple costium like they own private joke. I can imagine also how they practice scene together or have serious conversation with other crew. If they shoot kiss scene did JH use mouth freshener like in WGM:lol: When they have bikering scene JH can hold his laugh watch serious SY faces;)etc. No matter if they are couple or just good friends we are trully lucky that we have this project after WGM over. 

And I truly understand why FNC and PD-nim decided put them together as a romantic couple. During WGM not only fans but also studio side see that some scene with our couple looks like romantic drama. And their chemistry was magical. If FNC/MOLS crew decided first for JH as a FNC actor then who will be better than SY for his partner? 

Hello fellow Brownies/GongLee02!

Disclaimer: Just personal thoughts nothing more.

A lot of things happening around the world, I hope for better times in the future for everyone. Side note, on one of Sy's latest IG post we can see on her wall a picture that seems to be from John Lennon's song "Imagine", which also reminds me of Jh and how she said in an interview that he will tell her, read this book, listen to this song, so on. Since she did said they kept in touch, they probably talk about whats happening in their county and around the world.

Lee Jonghyun and Gong Seungyeon, FNC, and MOLS personal thoughts that I want to share here:

Maybe because they had fallen in love during WGM thats why FNC decided for them to leave sooner, maybe to "cool off" those feelings they had developed, but that didn't happen. I don't believe they are just friends, however, if they are just that, nothing to do but still wish them the best. Most of us live in places where fans and the entertaiment bussiness don't judge the personal life of the actors/idols, they just follow their lives while enjoying their talents.

As posted on this thread, I had mentioned, not here, that maybe FNC gave Jh and Sy an opportunity to work 2gether so that the public can continue to see their chemistry, and even make it easier if they are 2gether and decide to go public, with fans liking the couple. Of course FNC is bussiness, however, is a win-win situation.

As I hope and pray for better days in the world, I also do for a day when fans appreciate the talent and effort of their biases, and keep supporting them, and don't mind who they love, because just as fans do, everyone needs that someone to love, and thats a blessing. 

Have a lovely week everyone! 

Credit/thanks to owners/sources.

Introverted Boss (Sensitive Boss) more projects to look forward. 

Sensitive Boss - AsianWiki
http://asianwiki.com/Sensitive_Boss

[Upcoming tvN Drama 2017] Sensitive Boss 내성적인 보스 - Yeon Woo Jin & Park Hye Soo - Set for premiere in January - k-dramas & movies - Soompi Forums
http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/393098-upcoming-tvn-drama-2017-sensitive-boss-내성적인-보스-yeon-woo-jin-park-hye-soo-set-for-premiere-in-january/

Congratulation SY for new acting challenge!:w00t: I was really enjoyed drama "Marriage Not Dating" so I am really exscited about this project!! But she will be main cast or supporting role? I will wait for more information...

credit and all thanks to owners;)

I kind of feel sad about them not working together and the filming coming to an end.  It would be hard to let go of the experience of working together seeing each other so often like that but then they have been through it before.  I think they are stronger now and I am hoping more solid in their relationship.  I'm thankful that Hongki came out and is dating in public I hope JH & SY are next and I hope its received well and I hope it's forever...

CxOFkroUsAAlvfm.jpg

I Love You To The Moon & Back... Forever & Beyond...

CxOLzdRUsAQIDTV.jpg

Credit & Thanks to original owners of photos...

Archived