[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

2 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Looks like everyone is celebrating hump day... kekeke... Never has there been a better time of the week than now...

Did anyone here try Soompi's "which DOTS character are you" quiz? I got Dr Kang Mo Yeon! Hahaha...

Haha I got MJ! I do like how snarky she can be :D I don't think I have enough courage and slickness to ever be like YSJ

• Like 4

Don't blame YSJ n KMY for lack of romance...They r instructed to do so...even though they maybe also feel frustrated as we do...but what to do they have to stick with order....just prepare yourself trooper for later kissing scene am sure they gonna kill us slowly....I dunno if I can survive or not...for now am gonna make use the lacking kiss scene as my warmup for later more deep and intense kissing scene....:wub: And DOTS really have many couple to look for...am waiting for Maknae Couple....hope this week I can see their tangle up...:glasses::heart:

I just woke up and finished ep 7&8, my household duty calling me...I have hubby and 2 sons to look over...see u later trooper!!

Salute...:D

• Like 11

since we will have our OTP lovey dovey scene tonight (hope so). i wish they will have it too..

ga8crOi.jpg?1

don't just hug, kiss her to this time.. or just grab her hand and take her somewhere shady :phew:. before her father come and make a mess (but it's totally not SDY style :sweatingbullets:). he had flirty and naughty friend why does he have to be this stoic, he is totally not good at learning.

aigoo poor lady why she always the one who make a movement. 

• Like 15

I am crazy – I continue to read the same news over and over again (just slight difference in the translation) .. aigoo …

So hungry of news about them .. whatever I will gobbled up like a hungry dog ..

I commented about KMY decision so many time .. and here I go again ..

:sigh: …  Haila –  Put yourself in Ipunnyi shoes - … Okay you were getting ready for a date, so excited that finally you get to see the man you are attracted to after you missed the chance a few times .. you were soooooo excited then you get the message that he has to go somewhere .. Anyway you get to meet him for a while on the roof top .. You asked him where is he going, when will he come back? .. No reply instead he asked … will you date me when I come back? …  

So okay .. she accepted his ‘proposal’ – saw him leaving with that big chopper – wondering what kind of situation he is dealing with .. must be very important for a chopper to come and pick him up …

You waited patiently for him and finally it’s the day .. you saw him waiting for you with that sweet smile catching you off guard .. You were excited .. happy that finally the date you’ve been waiting for is here .. Anyway – he won’t tell you where he has been to. It’s fine, you didn’t mind .. you went out to the movie and suddenly there’s a phone call … he is leaving again .. and again – no excuse – no explanation – and he is not sure when he would be able to see her again ..

So the days go by .. you waited for him .. for his call.. worrying .. you have no clue what so ever of his well being .. you can’t contact him ..  you don’t know where he is … then you start remembering all those scars you see on him before .. Is he coming back at all? 

And when you finally see him – again there’s no explanation ..  and the worst thing is – this cycle will never stop ..  you will never know how long you get to see him or how long he can stay with you .. or when he is leaving without a trace again….

So ..can you imagine what Ippunyi has to go through? ..  So Ippunyi has every right to think about it … even if she reject him … she has every right … (which I am sure she won’t)..

We have different ‘strength’ .. difference level of tolerance … like how some people afraid of height and some don’t .. some follow the heart while other follow the head … there’s no right or wrong answer … people value life differently … so DOTS is teaching us that … showing us how different people react to a situation …  Like some Dr/Nurse chose to stay and help out .. while other chose to go back – may be back to their family that need them more .. Are they wrong for choosing to go back?

So Big Boos – work harder – more charm please … kiss more please .. do more …  much much more so Ippunyi wall collapsed … She is barely holding up … a few more kisses .. the wall will come tumbling down… and Humpty Dumpty will have a great fall  

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Spoiler

[Interview] Jin Goo, "Mind controlling because of "Descendants of the Sun" popularity"

2016/03/22 

"The Goo-Won couple will appear more in the drama and we have a world of our own compared to Song-Song".

So is this means that SONG SONG couple will had a less on-screen scenes than GooWon?? REALLY?:confused:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, cloe_1409 said:

Hmmmmmm now i"m afraid they will edited the kissing scenes between YSJ and KMY because of the dating rumor...u hope i.m wrong...i cant really wait for tonight episode

I doubt it.  Well, as long as they show the two we already know about anyway. :P 

I think the choice to deny the 2nd OTP makes sense since they are a couple who are longing for reach other. 

22 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

So is this means that SONG SONG couple will had a less on-screen scenes than GooWon?? REALLY?:confused:

No, he means they'll appear more than they have been and they have their own story line that is not related to Song Song.  They have their own "world" so to say.  Though it's not like he knows what will end up being in the episodes  considering their kiss scenes are edited out.  

• Like 12

Watch: Song Hye Kyo Asks if She Is Pretty in “Descendants of the Sun” Behind-the-Scenes Clip

leejojoba March 22, 2016

Watch: Song Hye Kyo Asks if She Is Pretty in “Descendants of the Sun” Behind-the-Scenes Clip

On March 22, KBS 2TVs Wednesday-Thursday drama “Descendants of the Sun” revealed a behind-the-scenes video clip featuring Song Hye Kyo.

In the video clip, a child actor who portrays a boy who lives in Uruk draws a portrait of Song Hye Kyo.

song hye kyo

In the sketchbook, the child draws Song Hye Kyo’s face with color pencils emphasizing long hair, big eyes and beautiful nose.

Song Hye Kyo is seen standing next to the child actor saying, “Color my lips red. Do I look like that? I’m prettier, right?” The child actor replies back with a smile.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

Watch the behind-the-scene video clip of Song Hye Kyo here.

Spoiler

============

Descendants of The Sun Song Hye Kyo’s Makeup Look

Mar 23, 2016

song-hye-kyo-dots-laniege-1.gif

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/03/23/descendants-of-the-

sun-song-hye-kyos-makeup-look/

• Like 23

People who know me have been questioning me as to why I've been listening to Twice because they know I'm not a K-pop fan at all. LOL, but I really can't help but like these girls, as I watch their show. I've been enjoying their sisterhood! Anyway, I watched the recent episode of their program, and at the end, a preview was shown, showing the girls being all caught up in DOTS fever. LOL. I'm guessing they'll be doing a parody, too.

• Like 5