[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I love this part...

ykvXdEV.gif

2GYQN87.gif

So smooth Captain, so smooth...

I don't know why I have this urge to smack his head, pabo captain! Just kidding :lol: And oh, I got you there YSJ, you glance at her lips again, muahahaha...

• Like 5

HI ! DOTS is scheduled to air in the Philippines on July25.I still am sore about  the name choices they selected. and Dr. Kang is supposedly being name Maxine?!  Lt. Monique Yoon ? Sgt. Dylan Seo. ( I am so sad I like their original names. )

• Like 3

@zashibear Maxine? Errr, is that a usual name?  Anyways, I like their original names too :D I hope DOTS will do well in the Philippines, fighting!

I wonder how is the drama going in Japan, is it ended already? I was hoping SJK and SHK going there for some kind of promotion or just plain vacation, lol. Just kidding :lol: 

Smitten Captain, he's mesmerized by her beauty :wub:

ddP6nyZ.gif

Yaaah! Guys, come back! Or else I'll call Cap Yoo to hunt you down and shoot you all, hahaha... 

8TqwlrF.gif

• Like 4

Huaaaaa i really miss dots...until now i cant move on from capt. Si Jin and dr. Kang..

Dots lover in indonesian must be happy coz dots will air 25jul next week...

Thaannk youuu very much for all comrades still here for update and share thought...

Fighting...

• Like 4

Good morning!

@myonlykyo I miss DOTS too... still rewatching the episodes and can't move on to other drama yet :bawling:

My first ever siggy before I changed it to the current one. I can stare at this gif for a long long time, no wonder many fans choose this kiss as the most memorable. The feeling when you watch this scene :wub: 

nISIWb5.gif

I can't decide which kiss scene I like the most, I love them all. lol :lol:

• Like 6

Okay Monday was DOTS day in the Philippines. As the first episode started airing. And the final names(since they kept changing it) of the four main characters are :

Lucas (Capt. Yoo)

Maxine (Dr. Kang) 

Moira  (Lt. Yun) 

and Diego (Sgt. Seo). We hope for a successful DOTS run in GMA(Channel 7). Somehow it's different when it's dubbed in Tagalog.  

• Like 3

So good to be back, work have been so hard, lol, but it's okay, I always have DOTS after busy day at work :D 

@zashibear How's the rating? We also have DOTS aired here in one of our local channel and @stargazer187 said it's not dubbed, and it's the first time in our history, lol! Yay for DOTS!

@smoky1671 Thanks for the updates :D I wonder if everything will be subbed though...

I miss DOTS, yesterday I watched ep 4 and 5. The operation on the Arab Leader always left me in awe, Dr. Kang is daebak! I love her confidence. Even her Sunbae, Dr. Song is so very nervous and hesitate at first, but she just move forward and do it bcos it's her job to save the patient, even in the most critical situation she still so calm. I'm amazed by her. 

I love this particular scene in ep 4:

2m9QnKC.gif

78rzCHQ.gif

They solve their problem or misunderstanding in a very mature way. They talk about it and apologize if needed. Same with their conversation before the wine kiss. They say everything they have in mind about each other, especially MY. Sometimes I feel, whoa, this girl is really something, lol :lol:

• Like 5

@smoky1671 Thanks very much for the link. Have pre-order the DVD, Blu-ray really costs a bomb!! Waiting for it to be delivered in November.

@kristy86 Sadly only the 16 episodes drama has english subtitle. I made the full payment then realised that the NG,BTS...additional pictures will not be subbed:bawling: 

• Like 4

The DOTS DVD/bluray will open for public sales in Aladin on 1st Aug. it will be cheaper than Innolife ... But Aladin will only deliver within Korea.

ordeirng before 10 Aug entitles you to freebies apparently ..

• Like 2

@Kyobowl - I had a feeling BTS and extras will not have subs. But hopefully fansubs will emerge once DVD is released. That is my hope and wish. 

I still want one though. ( I just need to find links to my usual order sites.) *cross my fingers they will have it.*

RE: Philippines DOTS ratings - there is two organizations that release ratings for shows. One will have whichever leading station's show on the lead depends on which stations support them. So the ratings are kind of iffy. Will post the ratings once I get everything sorted out. I will try to do a weekly thing on it. But DOTS is trending in Twitterverse in the Philippines which is a good thing.  

Plus I heard that  a local publication (Summit I think) will publish the DOTS photobook. Once I get more information will post it. 

I love how DOTS fever is raging and growing even if it has been months since it aired. #Fighting!:)

• Like 5

@zashibear I know most of the KR dramas' additional videos are not subbed but was hoping that DOTS could make a breakthrough in this! Fansubs is my only hope because I read that there will interviews from casts such as Lance Corporal Kim,Argus...Captain Yoo and Dr Kang will also do review for some scenes... I really wanna understand what they're saying:tears: 

I'm so happy that Dots fever is still going strong! Read that Japan will re air it again and it will air in many other countries=))) So I wish that DOTS will win many awards@ KBS drama award this year! Yup~F*ghting└(^o^)┘

• Like 5

@kyobowl I was also thinking only the 16 eps will have English sub :tears: 

Happy to know DOTS is doing so well in the Philippines and Japan even re air the drama, wow, DOTS fever is still going strong :D I'm sure many have watched it online before but still watch now when it airs again. 

Pray for more and more awards for DOTS, the cast and all the team behind this awesome drama! We still have SIDA, KDA and KBS Awards right? Idk which one comes first SIDA or KDA, or are they the same? lol... 

DOTS fighting!

DBnkG94.png

• Like 4