[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Just finished watching ep 11 and oh my god what a heart wrenching episode! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, this drama really just keeps getting better and better!

Also, I've read some of the predictions about what's going to happen next and in my opinion I think the plot with Argus will end tomorrow, I'm pretty sure YSJ will save our KMY tomorrow and even if he doesn't kill Argus (which i hope he does!!) he will either be killed/arrested by the US army (since they don't need Argus anymore) or he will flee from Urk, which is what he wants to do. Unless they find a way to make Argus stay in Urk without killing or arresting him I really think he will disappear from the story tomorrow. 

Which makes me wonder what will happen next, we still have 4 episodes left... some people are theorizing that YSJ will probably push KMY away or the other way around and I think that's possible, even though I wish it wouldn't happen. But the good side is that even if it does happen it will probably not last for long since we have proof that our couple will kiss in that rooftop in Urk, so it will probably happen in the next week episode since I think they will leave for Korea soon, I mean assuming Argus will be gone from the plot tomorrow I don't see what else they could do in Urk so I guess will probably be going to Korea soon...

• Like 20

2 hours ago, xoxobleach said:

What is argus actor background?

i like that his lines are suave and good. 

Usually they short change english speaking roles in k drama.

i can even say argus acting isthe best in ep11 :)

Argus actor's name is David Lee McInnis. He's an American actor of German, Irish & Korean heritage. He had a few small roles in some K-dramas, but DotS is probably his most prominent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lee_McInnis

• Like 10

GAHHHHH! THE ENDING THERE!

Nooooo…. Don’t throw the walkie-talkie out of the car..!!! Noooo, don’t drive over the walkie-talkie…! Noooo… the walkie-talkie is destroyeddd….!! NOOO.

Nooooo…. Capt Yoo got shot!!! NOOOO…..

:tears:

• Like 10

8 hours ago, sanaeozora said:

One question though... What if that damn asparagus manages to get away and somehow the US Army blames Shi-jin for blowing their operation in Urk?

Or even worse, if just as Shi-jin finds Mo-yeon the US Army shows up and start shooting at Argus and his gang an Shi-jin gets shot maybe protecting Mo-yeon?

See, KBS, my delirious rants are the reason you should just let us binge watch the entire series, this way we don't have the time to come up with insane and improbable theories.. :tears:

i think that's where the Arab play its part.... facing US army and demolish Argus.... no Arab would like to be under US government dictate them what to do... with US support general Amang to do coup and establish new policy in Urk government that pro US that will hesitate the Arab league.... i think they will save YSJ and KMY in order to keep the current government, stop the coup and get rid of general Amang also Argus as his supplier.

• Like 11

So, in episode 11 today we heard Argus's request for a plane, so that he can leave Uruk. Now, YSJ has arranged a plane or a helicopter but when he said he has a date that he needs it for, I think he actually meant he had a date. He is not going to let Argus on that helicopter, he is going to get his woman and actually have a date/reunion. Now, the question is how will Argus escape? So I'm sure you guys remember this scene (sorry for reposting this image)

12930915_1700128670241776_1937603581_n.j 

So now this guy is flying to Uruk on a chartered plane, just to get one guy? Seems like his chartered plane may serve another purpose. Obviously, I'm just thinking about what can/may happen. Now we got two planes in Uruk. I wonder what's going to happen. 

On a side note though, you know when YSJ is talking about the virus to MY, countless times and she always says shes got this, its her battle, she'll do well. What if the virus also represents Argus? Because as YSJ regretted saving Argus, I think shes regretting it too. I think her battle may be to overcome Argus and also learn to see things differently, apart from always having a doctors perspective. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, 2005 said:

Anyone know where can I see yesterday song joong ki kbs 9pm news with English sub? 

I can't find a vid anywhere with Eng Sub (this is the only one I can find). A ton of sites have translated the main parts of his IV so I'd just look around Twitter for some subs :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gangurhar said:

tNMS Ratings for Today

Nationwide: 29.1% (2nd)
Seoul: 31.3% (1st)

--> Both are increases from last episode. Highest tNMS ratings have been 29.7% and 32.3% for episode 9 (Nationwide and Seoul respectively)

DOTS fighting!!!

CR: http://www.tnms.tv/rating/default.asp

cukhaeee DOTS team, i'll be waiting for today episode hopefully the rating will increase more, because you can Captain Yoo :wub:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, imfreakingawesome26 said:

Hi! I'm new at this forum and reading all your opinions are interesting. 

It's a bit off topic though still related in DotS.
I just want to ask, do you happen to know the title of the song played at the almost end of Episode 8, where KMY chose the song to be played from her cellphone. It is also the same song played in Episode 9 where Captain is aiming at KMY using his sniper rifle? Also the same song played at the start of Episode 9, before hearing KMY's confession. I don't know if it has been already asked and has been answered. If yes I apologize.

Its lyrics was like this' Everyday I give you all of my love oohh" and the beginning lyrics was " How can I stay with you". I've googled it but I failed.

thank you in advance. :)

its Junsu song.... the ost still in teaser not out yet. perhaps it will be out next week or at the final week.... if i'm not mistaken the title is "for who stopped being scared" i don't know if thats right... sorry

• Like 5

Chinese subbed KBS news by joongki.com

[link removed]

ive parked a copy here temporarily for those unable to access

[link removed]

Edited by Tinkiebell
Please do not post unlicensed streaming link.
  • Like 6

I'm biased...but I think a lot of people agree that SHK's crying scene is always amazing to watch. The way she turned her head to look at YSJ..it was totally heartwrenching. :tears: When you don't have to shed a lot of tears..or when you can just convey your sadness through your eyes..that's a sign of a great actress. :) Hye Kyo-ah, it's easy for me to fall in love with you deeper. 

• Like 24

DOTS has been trending #1 on Naver Search and SJK's IV has been trending #5 for quite some time :D:

싱글녀 인기검색어

1태양의 후예18.6%

22016 서울리빙디자인페어15.5%

3박수진 복귀11.6%

4존영11.6%

5송중기 9시뉴스9.7%

• Like 16