[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

• Congrats DOTS for another awesome episode and increase in ratings...

@gangurhar same here ...that's sad about Beauty's walkie talkie - it held a special place for them....it died such a painful death, crushed over and over again...that should have been Argus instead....and why netizens only just want to smack Argus here....why so nice to him...this is the one time they can be aggressively mean as they like....

12912764_902089836554957_573929889_n.jpg

Spoiler

12519527_966761186740679_867056273_n.jpg

Spoiler

12912863_812260088878261_1678190021_n.jp

crto

• Like 21

Just now, nino said:

The highest rating from eps. 11 is 39.71%.

http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2016033107112604657#_adtep

Aish it always annoys me how the end ratings are so freaking high but then the average is low 30% (not that thats a bad average I mean its insane) 

I really want this one to hit 40% and claim the status of 'National Drama'

• Like 11

Signing off for tonight but, before I go, let me spaz for a while about this crescendo in terms of both general intensity and quality of each episode AND those completely insane ratings...31.9%...my brain has trouble computing this number, even more so when we take into consideration that the dramas we're up against are no joke...seriously, this is not just me fangirling...it's that DotS is making history and we're privileged enough to witness this as it happens. I am having a hard time thinking that this is all for real. Good night to you all!

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

Sorry but even with kidnapping ori Dr , still can not hate Agus !! :P

simply because he speaks English and enlighten my curiosity while watching his intense scenes with ori DoTS couples :w00t: 

Thanks Agus :D

Byani DoTS fans :sweatingbullets:

What is argus actor background?

i like that his lines are suave and good. 

Usually they short change english speaking roles in k drama.

i can even say argus acting isthe best in ep11 :)

• Like 10

this ep really good.....captain look hot and cool in the last scene. the tearing eyes look so amazing.....

shk never fail amazed me....her acting really natural and the looks at her eyes to captain in last scene so heartbreaking. 

second otp love become more stronger...I like them...

can't wait for today ep....:heart:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, xoxobleach said:

What is argus actor background?

i like that his lines are suave and good. 

Usually they short change english speaking roles in k drama.

i can even say argus acting isthe best in ep11 :)

I have read articles about him that he did appear in many K-dramas before with the same villain role, but strangely some of those listed dramas I have watched them but still can not remember him ! so apparently this role in DoTS is his most prominent one and hopefully we could see more of him because me too , liked his performance in DoTS specially from Ep 11 .

• Like 7

I just watched the subbed vid of episode 9...and it's totally depressing..I'm still afraid of what Asparagus will do to Mo Yeon.. :tears: hope he won't actually do it. Si Jin isn't the only one who's gonna be really mad...I will too.

I've to go to work but my mood is pretty much ruined now and I don't think I'll replay this episode too many times just like I did with ep1 - 10. Seriously need episode 9 to cheer me up again. :bawling:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, gangurhar said:

tNMS Ratings for Today

Nationwide: 29.1% (2nd)
Seoul: 31.3% (1st)

--> Both are increases from last episode. Highest tNMS ratings have been 29.7% and 32.3% for episode 9 (Nationwide and Seoul respectively)

DOTS fighting!!!

CR: http://www.tnms.tv/rating/default.asp

43a7d933c895d1436597cd9d74f082025baf07ae

OMG congrats DOTS team the rating totally daebak!! I hope more more up next episode! really cant wait tonite episode

Ce1SubWUMAA1B46.jpg

Why doesn't Song Joong Ki use SNS?

By alim17   4 hours ago   18,718   3,447   22

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

On KBS 1TV's 'News 9,' Song Joong Ki appeared on March 30, where he was asked questions by his fans before the broadcast.

SEE ALSO: 10 times Song Joong Ki made your heart flutter

One was, "Why don't you do SNS?" like Instagram or Twitter.  He had a very simple answer that probably did not satisfy fans: "It's simple.  I'm technologically challenged.  It's not that I'm not doing them, it's that I can't."

...What are you, an 80-year-old man?  Ah, SNS isn't that important, anyway.

You know one of your part charismatic part dear JoongKi was you're unsocialmedia person and you still stole our heart   LOL

Edited by ororomunroe
Please do not quote images!
  • Like 22

W6Fx4RN.jpg

=======

10 times Song Joong Ki made your heart flutter

By alim17   

song-joong-ki-_1459375178_af_org.jpg

The trendiest actor at the moment is the baby-faced, deep-voiced Song Joong Ki from 'Descendants of the Sun'!  If you're not convinced he's the hottest star at the moment, these clips below will get your heart pumping and mind changing before the end - check out his charms below!

When he took dat first kiss

Spoiler

What a 'Nice Guy'... Here's a line of more people awaiting your help.

When he flirts out the window~

and Song Hye Kyo be like, "Why is this wall separating us right now."

Cue "I LOOOOVE YOUUU~~"

When he takes it off~~

Spoiler

*hears none of the dialogue*

complete article

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/10-times-song-joong-ki-made-your-heart-flutter

• Like 24

"Descendants of the Sun" sets another record for the fourth time

2016/03/30 

photo707491.jpg

"Descendants of the Sun" set another record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" rated 31.9%. This is 0.3% more than the tenth episode.

MBC "Goodbye Mr. Black" rated 5.1% and SBS "Please Come Back, Mister" rated 3.3%.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Spoiler

Photo from descendantsofthesun_official

=========

'Sons of the Sun "Kim Ji-won-Jingu / KBS 2TV' Sons of sun screen capture

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=188099

-----------------

c as tagged

• Like 22

Hi all

What an intense episode.. daebak :D.. this not melodrama.. it is action melow mix toghether.. it is like watching a very long movie

But still kinda curious.. the show have still not yet revealed the background of KMY life.. an it is already episode 11. 5 more episode to go..:tears: and i also wondering who is tae won shi, KMY mention in her recorded will in episode 5.. the writer is smart putting the hidden line every n now n then

What am i going to do when this show is over :tears:

• Like 6