[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

just finish watching eps 9 and 10.. I think I'm gonna get a diabetes due to the overflowing sweetness in these episodes *nosebleeding*

should I go save a country so that I can met a guy like capt.Yoo in the next life??

AND WE GOT THE KISSSS!! the only kiss we've known left is the balcony (?) kiss, with MY hand around SJ hip, but I hope think there are still more kisses to come kekekeke

ough I really hate that white-haired evil manager!! why don't he just die without giving problems to other people? ough jinja

uri Myeong Ju bulsanghae ohtokeee :tears:

edit: 60 pages of backreading and I have the whole long weekend yippie

• Like 13

2 hours ago, mariekantalla said:

Bullseye!  :thumbsup: It's about politics. Uruk government to set up a pro-American government.

Don't mess up with Argus. Let the smuggling of guns continue.

What a dilemma for our principled Captain Yoo  :anguished:

And the next episode he will mess up with Argus :tears::tears:

• Like 4

@ razledgoose, i am not sure where we can order the OSTs, but i think we will know more about this later. I think these are the pre-order OSTs from Korean fans which is released today :)

g6vsTf.png

In5lkO.png

dc

• Like 16

Apart from SJ and MY, Dr.Song and Nurse JA keep me entertained most of the time. I love seeing them everytime they have their own little arguments and it's gonna be devastating if Dr. Song dies..he's a great sunbae to MY and she really looks up to him. 

Is it possible to just keep all good people here? :tears: Just let the bad ones die. 

I read some comments on DB..they said Si Jin's kiss kinda looks awkward. I'm used to people saying bad things about the way SHK does her kiss scenes but this is actually my first time reading something like that about SJK's. I was like,"Did we watch the same kiss scene?" Looks fine to me..but of course, different strokes for different folks. :D

• Like 13

original.jpg?w=600&h

When will I ever see our cheerful and adorable Chihun back? I really wish the writer would not delay his misery. And also, the guy has been blaming him too much, he's just too selfish. He should be thankful in the first place that if Chihun didn't see him, he's dead. I hope he'll come into his senses as soon as possible. I just can't seem to manage to see Chihun crying in every episode. It's so painful. :tears:

But then, I have to say that our leader-nim is so good with his crying scenes! He needs to look forward for his upcoming projects I guess :)

• Like 16

Would someone please enlighten me during the scene when the girls were quarantined and Mo Yeon asks Si Jin "Si Jin oppa, when we first me was the heart on the left or right side?" No matter how many times I read it, I can't seem to work out the meaning of it. Maybe it was lost in translation. Please someone explain? :) 

• Like 2

Just now, ilovesjk said:

Would someone please enlighten me during the scene when the girls were quarantined and Mo Yeon asks Si Jin "Si Jin oppa, when we first me was the heart on the left or right side?" No matter how many times I read it, I can't seem to work out the meaning of it. Maybe it was lost in translation. Please someone explain? :) 

Mo Yeon was trying to make light of the situation. She was referring to the incident where they receive a parcel earlier with a photo of the blind date Si jin and Dae Young went to. Mo Yeon asked Si Jin, the girl who wrote him the card, which one was it. Sitting on the left or right.  

It seems a little out of place. Asking that question. But Mo Yeon did it probably because whenever in a dangerous situation, Si jin always make some joke. So Mo yeon is doing the same thing only to be answered by Si Jin honestly because he isn't in a mood for a joke.

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Apart from SJ and MY, Dr.Song and Nurse JA keep me entertained most of the time. I love seeing them everytime they have their own little arguments and it's gonna be devastating if Dr. Song dies..he's a great sunbae to MY and she really looks up to him. 

Is it possible to just keep all good people here? :tears: Just let the bad ones die. 

I read some comments on DB..they said Si Jin's kiss kinda looks awkward. I was like,"Did we watch the same kiss scene?" Looks fine to me..but of course, different strokes for different folks. :D

I saw the comments too.

Well..if those kisses look awkward and uncomfortable, i wish for SJ to be forever tensed and completely not at ease. *facepalm*

Those kisses were the reason of a very huge blasting sound across Asia : the sound of ovaries' explosion. :w00t:

• Like 15