[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

START WERE WE LEFT LAST EP...

THE CHOOPER COME AND TOUCH DOWN....MY SCARF BLOWN BY THE STRONG WIND...ALPHA TEAM COME OUT FROM CHOPPER....SJ SAY SOMETHING ..HE INTRODUCE HIMSELF WITH GROUP OF DOCTORS......HE PICK-UP MY SCARF AND HE GAVE IT...

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, trust71 said:

START WERE WE LEFT LAST EP...

THE CHOOPER COME AND TOUCH DOWN....MY SCARF BLOWN BY THE STRONG WIND...ALPHA TEAM COME OUT FROM CHOPPER....SJ SAY SOMETHING ..HE INTRODUCE HIMSELF WITH GROUP OF DOCTORS......HE PICK-UP MY SCARF AND HE GAVE IT...

It lags so much!

AdEWIZx.gif

Spoiler

QXSq8gO.gif

L2pWetB.gif

• Like 18

chihoon with his PPL camera scene XD 

MY going somewhere alone. bumps to SJ ... with his PPL delivery box lolol . and ignoring MY and walk to inside house 

SJ thinks inside what should he do inside the house and stare at her from inside. 

talk with DY. DY get package.. its a letter i think from MJ? that maybe tell that she coming ? 

• Like 11

ONEW WAS TAKING PICTURE  WHEN ONE OF THE SOLDIER TALK TO HIM AND LOOK AT HIS CAMERA

MY WENT OUT AND SHE SAW SJ COMING OUT FROM THE CAR.....HE IGNORE MY...BUT IT SEEM THAT HE PURPOSELY AVOIDING MY...

SJ OPEN THE BOX AND HE SAW SOME LETTER AND GIVE IT TO DY...THEY TALK SOMETHING ABOUT WHO SENT THE LETTER...

• Like 12

my stupid stream stopped again...otp scene...wow he tries to hide and watches her reflection in the mirror...our heroes talking...love their relation so much...i really hate kbs today...is lagging so much

• Like 9

sorry a bit late

MY friend who came with them

his cam, one of the soldiers wanted to look at it

MY talked to the soldier/them and it was given back

she was walking back

SJ is carrying a package and seems not to see MY 

she wonders about it

SJ stopped inside

MY went on

SJ brought the parcel to DY

he is looking into it

• Like 9

MJ in front off his general father. saluting him and tell the father that she will comeback safely

her father dont like the idea about her go there and meet DY and MJ say she love DY.... and father stunned 

MY call her best friend. and suddenly no signal :( hung up 

and she find herself see the villagers there working in the field . another PPL with her samsung phone ..

• Like 12

MJ is reporting to her superior

MY talks over the phone to her friend

it got cut off

she is looking at a girl, children playing

she takes a shot at them through her phone

ang gave them some chocolates to eat

now all the kids are gathered around her

SJ reprimands her and she answers back

SJ talks to the kids in their language

• Like 13

1 minute ago, orangeprincess18 said:

chihoon with his PPL camera scene XD 

MY going somewhere alone. bumps to SJ ... with his PPL delivery box lolol . and ignoring MY and walk to inside house 

SJ thinks inside what should he do inside the house and stare at her from inside. 

talk with DY. DY get package.. its a letter i think from MJ? that maybe tell that she coming ? 

hp1XzIk.gif

Spoiler

0Jqfk3y.gif

Wn1Fxux.gif

eWXUaAf.gif

• Like 13

and omg !! she entering the dangerous area !!! she approaching the villagers and give them something . and suddenly so many villagers / kids approaching her 

SJ reaching her and say, if u give one person, everybody will asking from her. and SJ talk something in Urk language and they go .. 

MY step into something. SJ ask her to stop! (the scene that we see the preview) and judging from the movie, SJ lie to her LOL. but she say " did i gonna die?!!!!" then SJ say "stay there !!!" and SJ approach her and talk something gibberish try to trick her LOL

• Like 14

MY WAS OUTSIDE THE CAMP...SHE 'S TALKING TO HER FRIEND WHO LEFT IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN SUDDENLY  HER CONNECTION WAS CUT.....NOW SHE'S TAKING PHOTO OF THE CHILDREN LEAVING IN THAT PLACE...SHE GAVE  A PIECE OF SWEET TO ONE CHILD WHEN SUDDENLY THEY SWARM ON HER....SJ SAW IT AND SAID SOMETHING TO HER..

AFTER SAYING SOMETHING MY WENT ...WHEN SUDDENLY SJ ASK HER NOT TO MOVE ...SHE STEP ON SOMETHING.....MY ASK HIM WHAT REALLY IS IT...BUT SJ COME NEAR TO HER AND THEY BOTH FELL INTO THE GROUND...MY BECOME UNHAPPY AND SHE WENT AWAY LEAVING SJ ALONE...

• Like 11