[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Me.wjen Seohyun asked for YYSs number;" get in line missy, GET IN LINE!!"

exactly!!! :D

It's okay.  If she decides to jump the line, and make a run for him, I'll tackle her. Like this: 

ohhhhh that's an awesome tackle!!! badass it is!!!! :lol: 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could watch that BTS forever! This is why I love BTS, we get to see real actors’ interaction. I didn’t see GW and JJ but YYS and KS! I was swooning when YYS touched KS hand to show how to hold the container and when he helped her get up at the end. What the heck are they doing in between takes??? KS was like “I’m a vampire I’m going to eat you alive! and YYS looks like he’s challenging/tempting her: “bring it on girl”!

KS likes  Mark Wahlberg type of guys, big built and muscles are her weakness! 

Kang Sora ah! No wonder she said Yoo Yeon Seok is charming in a very masculine way! :lol: :w00t:

They make a lovely couple for sure. :wub:

We approve! :D             Selena_Gomez_web-small.gif

Me.wjen Seohyun asked for YYSs number;" get in line missy, GET IN LINE!!"

exactly!!! :D

It's okay.  If she decides to jump the line, and make a run for him, I'll tackle her. Like this: 

ohhhhh that's an awesome tackle!!! badass it is!!!! :lol: 

well, I save a spot for myself since 2013 (like it happened)

is there anyone who's in line since 2013?

LOL @kaiskloset maybe I'm delusional but somehow I think Yoo Yeonseok looks very respectful? Rather than a spazzing fanboy?

Hahaha in any case his instagram caption says:

서현 짱! 소시 짱! 우리 진영이두 짱! B1A4두 짱짱! 건우 짱짱맨!!!

Seohyun jjang! Soshi jjang! Our Jinyoung-ie also jjang! B1A4 also jjang jjang! Geon Woo jjang jjang man!!!

Hahaha I hope you feel better after reading his instagram caption... I feel better that he seems much closer to Jinyoung... Hahaha but I admit I can be very delulu...

LOL @kaiskloset maybe I'm delusional but somehow I think Yoo Yeonseok looks very respectful? Rather than a spazzing fanboy?

Hahaha in any case his instagram caption says:

서현 짱! 소시 짱! 우리 진영이두 짱! B1A4두 짱짱! 건우 짱짱맨!!!

Seohyun jjang! Our Jinyoung-ie also jjang! B1A4 also jjang jjang! Geon Woo jjang jjang man!!!

Hahaha I hope you feel better after reading his instagram caption... I feel better that he seems much closer to Jinyoung... Hahaha but I admit I can be very delulu...

omona sis. thank you soo much hahaha

no, im just trolling #fangurl mode.

anyways this new bts screencap [fr kangsora phil]

was  super cute...enough to perk up my gloomy weds earlier hahaha

Media preview

Archived