[Drama 2015] KBS - Bluebird's House 파랑새의 집

sleepingblossom

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although not sure of how long team JW-MJ could last in this drama since MJ is not part of the 4 main characters, but at least they are kind of together now!!

Pls don't hate me for supporting this team.

me, too

always support for JW-MJ couple :)

All in all good episode. The family fall into ES's birthmother trick and now have to feed ES's sister too. She is indeed a smart woman. Stepmother handed over the company ledger the Mr. Shin(i dont know his name). My korean is limited so i dont want to say anything, but Mr Shin find out something and ask the stepmom was there any person who saw the ledger except JW and stepmom. Stepmom ask JW and he answer that person is TS. Also Mr Shin told the stepmom he wants to talk with JW privately and we saw them together in the preview and after JW tell to MJ that he he will stay in the country.

It was good ep for overall.

All in all good episode. The family fall into ES's birthmother trick and now have to feed ES's sister too. She is indeed a smart woman. Stepmother handed over the company ledger the Mr. Shin(i dont know his name). My korean is limited so i dont want to say anything, but Mr Shin find out something and ask the stepmom was there any person who saw the ledger except JW and stepmom. Stepmom ask JW and he answer that person is TS. Also Mr Shin told the stepmom he wants to talk with JW privately and we saw them together in the preview and after JW tell to MJ that he he will stay in the country.

@dexter8010,  I don't think that's ES half sister I think scandalous drop the little girl off there for safety because she's going to blackmail TS she had to put that little girl where she knew TS couldn't get to her and if he tried something she would tell where JW dad money went because she ha proof the good part about it is they got proof of the accounts he transferred the money to so that proves he stole the money it's just that MJ dad may get desperate enough to try and sell that information to him and get himself killed or almost killed..    

I knew it, he will stay in Korea

Goodbye to MJ, look like she is gonna step down

I agree.  Ep.35 was a nice episode.  On the ledger thing,

After the stepmom gave the accouunts ledger to Mr.Shin Yeonghwan, his secretary told him that they found the ledger to have been doctored.  We saw Mr. Shin wondering (something like) who would want to change things in the ledger.  He and the stepmom were already discussing where Sang Jun's money went, and we had seen her meeting him at his office and him asking her if she trusted him, to which she had said yes (because sang Jun had told her that he could be trusted, she said).  He then asked the stepmom when he returned the ledger if it had been with anybody else, and said that if they found out who that person was, it would explain everything. She only told him that JiWan had kept it for a few days.  But then she decided to be smart, and went to the company and asked JW if the ledger was with anybody else.  The rock-brain idiot Ji Wan initially said no (and I literally threw coffee on my computer screen :) ), but he did manage to remember that the Charman had taken it once.  He quickly said it to the stepmom and ran off to say Hi to his favorite beloved chairman (ah, JW, the nitwit!)...  The stepmom is now beginning to get a sense of what might have happened, as she stared coldly at the chairman when the episode ended.

By the way. I remember a passing line when the chairman had given the ledger to his accountant and asked him if he could doctor some numbers.  The accountant asked, "We can do it, but is it for laymen or for experts?".  I guess the chairman thought he only had to pull the wool over JW's eyes if he were to look into it, but didn't expect the ledger to end up with "experts" at an investment firm!  Nice piece of writing there, to add that exchange between the chairman and his accountant, several episodes ago.

Meanwhile, we saw the chairman doing his investigation on Mr. Shin, and his secretary told him that Mr. Shin incorporated his own company inn 1994.  We saw the Chairman saying, "that means it is right after San Jun died".  he is looking for some dirt on Mr. Shin. The drama continues to keep the intrigues up, as they probably don't want us to be fully convinced that Mr. Shin is a good guy.  The chairman's thoughts about Mr. Shin seem to indicate that he is suspecting Mr. Shin of some wrongdoings and is not just worried about Mr. Shin finding out about his own wrongdoings.  At least that is the sense I am getting (though I may be over-reading this too)

It was a good episode indeed, more of JW-MJ scenes also. Very sweet of JW to buy couple rings...JW actually asked MJ after she put on his ring for him "but... to wear this side is correct?"  Haha she answered she also first time... he still wear it on his right hand as seen in preview (:

Sigh... he gonna tell MJ he can't leave with her... both in tears. Somehow I feel MJ may stay with him. :( 

Raise your hands if you love the little girl who has appeared in the drama!  So cute. She is one of my favorite child actors.  Trust me, she will liven up many scenes, if she sticks around.  A tremendously talented kid...

I also liked the scene where the chairman's wife tried to act tough to Eun Su, but couldn't hide the fact that she genuinely likes the girl (the conversation outside ES' house).  She is supposed to split them up, as per the chairman's orders, so she talked tough.  But she tells Eun Su, as she called her madam, "what madam? call me.." and she mouthed "eo meo ni" (mother/mother-in-law). LOL.  Then she acts tough again and goes away. ES looked puzzled.

But that woman Jeong Ae is a piece of work.  Now, what is she planning to do, having left this little girl there?

On Yeong Ju,

Though she is going back to work at the school, she did tell the parents at the breakfast table, that she is not fully dropping her "dream" and is only doing it till the finances improve.

Looks like the JW-MJ ship *could* finally be in troubled waters.

the preview for tomorrow's episode shows JW telling her that he cannot join her in Chicago

I agree.  Ep.35 was a nice episode.  On the ledger thing,

Hidden Content

@jayakris,  How would this matter when Mr.Shin family had money anyway TS is going to try and Mr.Shin taking the fall for what he did TS will try and enlist someone in the man accountant dept to frame him once he get wind of they suspecting what he did and this was the reason he stayed away to long I just hope JW and step mom can keep quite without letting halmoni and the so called big mouth aunt in on it..   

Also I still think scandalous JA left the little girl there for safety measures and to spy.. 

Best ep so far. The funny part was delivered by little girl and serious part was delivered by JW TS and Mr. Shin.

JW&MJ ship sank today.

Best ep so far. The funny part was delivered by little girl and serious part was delivered by JW TS and Mr. Shin.

JW&MJ ship sank today.

Morning All

@dexter8010,   I agree this was the best episode of them all.. TS lied to JW about his mom and Mr. Shin but I like how JW set TS up it's no way he could lie that he didn't steal all they money and I still say those designs that got that company this far are his dads.. Jw seen for a fact that TS face ha many masks and he's been doing all this because of what he's done.. I just hope JW can get to Yj dad before something drastic happens because I see TS already looking like he found away to try and put this off on Mr Shin..  So looking forward to next week..

Image result for google images a ship sinking

CE LA VIE MJ&JW SHIPPERS YOUR

SHIP HAS SANK.. 

Heartbreaking scene for JW and MJ as she returned the ring and asked for breakup Though JW said he will wait for her...  she said she was lonely when they seeing each other.. it will be the same even If they meet again..and something like it's the first time JW waited her Since they dated and is to tell her not going.... also mentioned eventually they still can't watch movie together...  both of them cried : (((

Honestly MJ and JW ship lasted way longer than it deserved to last. I just hope YJ won't accept JW in an easy way. It better takes the rest of drama's episodes of JW begging her. That would make me feel better. YJ still deserves a better man and not a coldie like JW.Such a shame That this drama doesn't provide a second lead or something who is good looking and warm.I would totally ship that one with YJ.

i  just  finished  ep 32  and  can't  help but  think  that  lawyers  are  not  present  when  contracts  are  signed  and  they  don't  read  it  in  detail.  no  wonder  so  many  are  conned.  no  wonder  yj  is  easily  duped.

what's  the  big  deal  if  eun  su  is  found  to  be  not  sangjun's  daughter.  she  isn't registered in  their  family  registry  anyway.  the  grandmother  and  the  aunt  did  not help  in  her  financial  needs.  the  adoptive  mother  is  the  one  spending  for  all  their  needs/.

if  mj is  indeed  leaving  jiwan to  pursue  further  studies  i hope  they  get  together  in  the  end.  i  like  thier  pairing  more than  yj jiwan.  i  don't  know  i  get  irritated  by  the  antics  of  the  actress  playing yj.  she  is  not winsome    and  she  is  the  female  replica  of  lee  sang  yoon.  how  can  you  be  sympathetic  to a  selfish girl  who thinks  nothing  of  her self  and  closes  her  eyes  that  she should  be independent  and  self  sufficient  at  her  age.  she  already  finished  schooling,  had a  teaching  job  which she  hated  and  pursued  her  dreams of  becoming a  writer.  maybe  she's  really  not  good  and  overrated .  i'll  take  mj  anytime.

Guest falafala123

i don't think JW-MJ ship sank completely.  She might just submerge for the time being and still have the chance to rise again, remember the mailing box one year later,  that would be the time for JW and MJ seeing each other again, though no one knows what would happen, and who knows if JW -YJ ship is still there somewhere in the sea, i think the love relationship of the three of them is written pretty good in the way that the story can go on in many different ways and no one really know or guess what would happen next,

@lauren2b2 you put the finger on why I  don't like YJ character, she's not winsome. She is trying to be cutesy all the time and she reminds of the character in my daughter seyong or something like that. The girl who caught the brother was also all cutesy , pampered daughter and practically stalking him and finally got him when he was supposed to be in love with another woman. I see this happening here,she will make her move when MJ leaves. So unromantic.

Archived