[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy for 2nd thread but at the same tim3 felling sad too. A lot of memory that we shared together for more than 1 year..... But anyway, as long as we love Hongki and Mina... We should stay here and happy like a happy daramjies family... :x

@elijoy12 I'm trying but I can't still get my way on how to post it..... :((

@soosyok, if you're around save this ajumma, lol.... a lot to post at the workroom if you have time :P

Mianhe mianhe, something unexpected occurred at my posting knowledge this time...in short, it's stagnant :))

Thank you.

pupx4oe.png

@mikiAlves i'm using my Iphone,  in the reply box of soompi thread, I can't find icons as what you showed here.Maybe I can do that in my MacPro laptop. Thank you so much for helping me. I know everybody in this thread wants to teach me, but sorry I'm very poor in techies,hahaha!

Archived