[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fnFAl8g.png

this is the opening song, when i took a quick look at him, he looked like the image of Elvis Presley. And when he started to sing, wow the strength of his voice filled the air and I felt the echo & vibration of the hall. My heart beat so fast... goosebumps! The hall is not so big, it seems the capacity is only 2000 but it has a very nice sound system. The audience were very behave & orderly.There was no audience participation on stage because there was no stairs that would lead the audience to the stagel. And he looked so serious in delivering the songs & his speech.He tried his best to capture the attention & hearts of New Yorkers. And he did very well! I like his performance in the opening song & Black Chocolate, Hongki's powerful voice rang with emotion and conviction.

@mrsrosan80 @dancy @lilyfeb @missauditor @greencross @Sarbox @Niken280678 @lunamaisara @twinkystar @CC @Jasmin Nulla @azzii @Lin @iLOVEfleurdelis @ngfang @wittydba @wakeofadreamer21 @yonghongs @ducan @uw_maulida @gabby24 @Ollydazrin Kamarudin @j4u2 @mercuria @silverjaded @leahbnavarro @leezsa @mintoo @shiela5237 @won-won @lilhanh @Chris-Pierce Smith @itsmeharhar @zzainal @additctedtokd @lykishkeane @jazzria @mgmagda @lighthouse
There more than this, please keep add up ladies

The FT Island Concert in New York City was so SUCCESSFUL tho' it's a lot of hassle and torture standing for hours outside the Best Buy Theater in a freezing cold temp of 18'F. Maybe a lot of fans were not able to make it due to the effect of Blizzard JUNO.But I met fans from Texas, Florida , Colorado etc. There were mostly women in the audience but there were guys too. NYC is a melting pot so I saw several different races & nationalities.
The enthusiastic, cultured crowd assembled in the theater, they stood, shouted, sang along and snapped lots of photos in their cam.Empty seats could be spotted  here and there, but the place looked and sounded pretty darn FULL. The concert started exactly 8:00PM and finished at 9:45PM. As a first timer in New York City, I think FT Island performed pretty well. Not because I'm a fan but I've seen several shows here cuz I love to watch live performances because they're very accessible to me.( I'm booked for Lady Gaga & Tony Bennet Concert in Radio City).This is like home(thread) for me, I feel like I know y'all.
Verdict: STRONG & SATISFYING! In fact, this concert makes me comeback if there's one again.

soosyok said:
@mrsrosan80 @dancy @lilyfeb @missauditor @greencross @Sarbox @Niken280678 @lunamaisara @twinkystar @CC @Jasmin Nulla @azzii @Lin @iLOVEfleurdelis @ngfang @wittydba @wakeofadreamer21 @yonghongs @ducan @uw_maulida @gabby24 @Ollydazrin Kamarudin @j4u2 @mercuria @silverjaded @leahbnavarro @leezsa @mintoo @shiela5237 @won-won @lilhanh @Chris-Pierce Smith @itsmeharhar @zzainal @additctedtokd @lykishkeane @jazzria @mgmagda @lighthouse
There more than this, please keep add up ladies

Hi Everyone in the work room, @lindas55 and are heading to work, there is still tons to post especially videos, pls post if you can...Thank you so much... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ <:-P

Here we goes second part.

Anyway where is @mrosan?

Yes, please come out, lets us all celebrate, so many great great memories. . Lets us all cheer and celebrate together. . @mrsrosan80‌ hope you are still around...You gave a lot..pls come out...

<:-P I-)

f8Lw7BF.png

Here's the DaramjiDels gift to Lee Hongki (FT Island) in the NYC Concert- Best Buy Theater 28th January, 2015. I really worked hard for this gift-DIY- i decided to give a nice bouquet arrangement of Ferrero Rocher (120pcs) with the ivy leaves & fresh baby breath & rockstar ribbon & cute pink minnie mouse with pink ribbon on the head as stuff toy tag.____Gift wrapped! 
How i delivered it? I went to the venue early and stood by the main entrance. I saw 2 theater guards and asked them if they could deliver the gift to the artist but they're not allowed. So they suggested to wait for the manager or staffs to come out with ID cards & ask them. So i saw a lady coming out to the ticket booth so i called her & she agreed to give our gift! Thanks God. I'm not carrying it back home. I'm pretty sure the gift was delivered. Why i decided to give Ferrero Rocher cz it's made here - it tastes good & i remember Mina said she likes surprises like chocolates!

Congratulations!
I feel that this thread was built with a lot of love, sincerity honesty and commitment. When the show ended their virtual marriage ended but not their love for each other.  In fact their love became stronger as it weathered the reality of life with its challenges; the long separations, the crazy schedules and the rumors. 

And this thread began like the show, with it’s initial excitement, posting  5-10 pages a day.  And when the show ended, the excitement wore off and  the postings got  fewer as people moved on.  And so like Hongki Mina this thread faced the challenge of reality too, the believers versus non-believer and guess what?  It survived it all.- we are still here, the believers.  Our belief in Hongki Mina is as strong as ever and  unwavering to the core and like their love for each other it will continue to grow slowly and stronger  over time as we, the shippers here, watch and continue to believe in them as they faced life’s challenges. If anything It will  only strengthen our belief in them because it demonstrates how deeply committed they are with each other and how true their love is.

I now want to take this moment, as we open up part 2 of this thread, to express  my personal heartfelt thanks to @lindas55 and @elijoy12 who were here from the beginning and are still here now and have demonstrated to us how much they believe and have committed themselves to Hongki Mina by keeping this ship running and on course.  I THANK YOU!

And for all those who come to this thread, whether you post or just lurk,  please give yourselves a pat on the back for believing in them and supporting this thread.

DARAMJIDELS, We Believe, We Are Here, We Will Stay.

:x =D> :x =D>

Archived