[Drama 2015] Let's Eat Season 2 식샤를 합시다 시즌2

SamShop Watch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ailanh

Did anyone else catch the director making a cameo in last night's episode? HAHAHA.

Ottoke…..I'm all for a third season but I still yearn for the characters from the first season, the lawyers were so funny.

OVERALL RATING

[INFO] 150603 Viewership Ratings for ‘Let’s Eat 2′: Ep.17 - 2.66% , Ep.18 - 1.74% (Nielsen Korea)
tumblr_inline_npcof74AIs1sxv88e_540.png

Episode 18 - 2.66% Overall Ranking: #2 ; Dramas: #1

Episode 17 - 1.74% Overall Ranking: #1 ; Dramas: #1

* Cable TV, Mon-Tues timeslot

Source: Daum.net

Yoon Doojoon and Seo Hyunjin will be going to Spain on 24th to film a Spain Meokbang Special - source

WAAAAHHHH :w00t: I'm not sure if the other casts will be going too but according to the article, they only mentioned Doojoon and Hyunjin.

[ARTICLE] 150602 ‘Let’s Eat 2′ Seo Hyunjin·Yoon Doojoon, to film a special meokbang in Spain

By Yana   /     Jun 03, 2015  /     Article  /     drama: let's eatmember: doojoon

?img=2015060315294337362_1.jpg&code=06

The food eating/’meokbang’ hasn’t ended.

Lead characters for Let’s Eat 2 Seo Hyunjin and Yoon Doojoon will be heading to Spain to film a special eating broadcast.

On the 3rd, a representative said that Seo Hyunjin and Yoon Doojoon is scheduled to head to Spain on the 24th.

This ‘Spain meokbang’ will include participation from Seo Hyunjin, Yoon Doojoon and their close celebrity friends.

emitted info about the director

A tvN representative said, “Right now we are working on details and schedule of the trip”.

Source: Star News
Please note that translations may contain inaccuracies.

When taking out, please credit to theb2utynotes.com

Oh, they'll also bring some friends with them? I wonder who will they bring. :w00t:

Yoon Doojoon and Seo Hyunjin will be going to Spain on 24th to film a Spain Meokbang Special - source

WAAAAHHHH :w00t: I'm not sure if the other casts will be going too but according to the article, they only mentioned Doojoon and Hyunjin.

​AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Which means we will see the aftermath of SJ & DY's relationship?? HAHAHA. It's even better if they confirm season 3 :w00t:

​AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Which means we will see the aftermath of SJ & DY's relationship?? HAHAHA. It's even better if they confirm season 3 :w00t:

So it is farewell to Let's Eat Season 2. While I was hoping for Sooji and Sang Woo to get back together, I am not too disappointed that it did not happen. I am sad for Sang Woo but he should be able to move on, although that final scene of his with Sooji, he in the car looking at Sooji hiding behind a book to snack in the bus, oblivious to being noticed by her ex-boyfriend was both funny and sad. But memorable for me.

I've enjoyed watching the growth of Sooji from a woman with an inferior complex and insecurity regarding her looks/size and worth as a woman to one who knows her heart better and becomse more confident of her own ability and worthiness to be loved. I like it that the drama did not make her confess her feelings to Dae Young immediately after her breakup with Sang Woo, that it was Sang Woo who decided to tell Dae Young - and how well he did it. When asked why, he said Sooji felt small and was uncomfortable of the relationship while he let go of her because he knew her heart. Ouch, if only they could be together.(haha)

Dae Young and Sooji walking off together like best friends after the kiss is a fitting finale as the most genuine relationship between these 2 is their friendship and mutual love for food.

I am not liking the ending teaser. Does it mean season 3 with another female lead?

Guest jenkinspollyanne

So it is farewell to Let's Eat Season 2. While I was hoping for Sooji and Sang Woo to get back together, I am not too disappointed that it did not happen. I am sad for Sang Woo but he should be able to move on, although that final scene of his with Sooji, he in the car looking at Sooji hiding behind a book to snack in the bus, oblivious to being noticed by her ex-boyfriend was both funny and sad. But memorable for me.

I've enjoyed watching the growth of Sooji from a woman with an inferior complex and insecurity regarding her looks/size and worth as a woman to one who knows her heart better and becomse more confident of her own ability and worthiness to be loved. I like it that the drama did not make her confess her feelings to Dae Young immediately after her breakup with Sang Woo, that it was Sang Woo who decided to tell Dae Young - and how well he did it. When asked why, he said Sooji felt small and was uncomfortable of the relationship while he let go of her because he knew her heart. Ouch, if only they could be together.(haha)

Dae Young and Sooji walking off together like best friends after the kiss is a fitting finale as the most genuine relationship between these 2 is their friendship and mutual love for food.

I am not liking the ending teaser. Does it mean season 3 with another female lead?

​I agree with you that the final scene between SW and SJ was so memorable, especially that look from SW, it was still sweet.  It was a shame to me that they didn't end up together but I was proud of SW. He did it well, definitely worth our love. 

Here I want to bid farewell to everyone and I'm looking forward to SHJ and KY's next product.

Ta! :)

Guest 2113pal

​People are saying that it's a promo for the next drama. :)

Guest Abdul

I am so very sad. What am I gonna do with my weekdays and weekends now that LE2 has ended?????????

Have watched ep.18 (raw only) and I can't believe I was crying over some of the scenes even though i don't know what was being said. The tears started  right on the bat at the beginning of ep.18 at the amusement park with SJ's voiceover as she was watching DY, when SJ ran after DY's car as he left Sejong Villa, watching the car drove off in the distance and remembering all that had happened between them and then the heavy walk back to her apartment, the Mexican restaurant scene and the comments they were making as if they were having the meal together (am having tears in my eyes as I type this!!) I will probably be bawling when I watch ep.18 again with subs.

And while watching the inhabitants of Sejong Villa together including Taek Soo, a thought came into my mind that it would be interesting to see these bunch of characters again in another series about the  inhabitants themselves. I really love the supporting casts , even the annoying landlady. And I was glad that Soo Ji is no longer 'lonely' (she never seems to have any friends), that Hye Rim has moved in with her and that she has a friendly relationship with Hong In Ha. I am also glad that Taek Soo is also no longer 'lonely' , that he too is finding 'companionship' among the other inhabitants of Sejong Villa (btw, i am loving actor Kim He Won a lot, the fact that he has played diverse characters and that he plays them so well, from the evil gangster from 'Man from Nowhere' to Taek Soo. Interesting fact, he is also in the same movie as Lee Jin Wook 'Beauty Inside' so that's another reason to watch the movie when it comes out.) 

And oh I soooo love the ending scene of the two friends finally knowing their hearts. They are truly kindred spirits, walking hand in hand and arms around each other.......it was just so beautiful!!! (while watching the scene of Soo Ji kissing Dae Young and she had her hand on the side of his face, it really reminded me of the kiss scene between Lee Jin Wook and Seo Hyun Jin in ep.11 /12 of TTM only in reverse. It was as if Hyun Jin was taking the Lee Jin Wook's role while Du Jun was in Hyun Jin's shoe, especially since his arms, like hers was in TTM, was at the side of their body).

Can't wait for the Spain Meokbang Special and hope that a kind soul will upload it. I wonder who Hyun Jin's celebrity friend/s would be? 

While sad that LE2 has ended, I am also excited and looking forward to see what Hyun Jin's next drama/movie would be and hope that we don't have to wait too long to see her next. Also, if there is a Season 3, please, please let it be with Hyun Jin and the supporting casts of Season 2. And Kim He Won, whatever his role is, i will always look forward and happy to see him in another drama.

Now that Hyun Jin's 'friends turn lovers ' drama has ended, it's time for Lee Jin Wook's 'friends turn lovers' drama 'The Time I've loved you'  to start, so that's something on the horizon to look forward too. (And a special request to TvN, please, please, please  since Hyun Jin did well in LE2 and Lee Jin Wook has 'cemented' his leading man status on the main channel, please, please, please make 'The Three Musketeers Season 2'. Please  I need to see the two of them sharing a screen again, preferably twice a week and in more than 12 episodes . Seja and Sejabin's time in China was historically interesting and I am sure the drama writer has the story-line written already, please , please make it happen).

Doojoon will be bringing Yoseob to the Meokbang Special!!! Yeyyyy!!! :w00t: And according to the latest news, it'll be in Sweden not Spain? 

source

​Seems like it! Same info from soompi.

It has been confirmed that BEAST’s Yoseob will accompany “Let’s Eat 2” stars Doojoon and Seo Hyun Jin on their overseas food-themed mukbang (eating broadcast in which individuals eat large portions of food) trip.

According to multiple sources, the three are set to travel together to Sweden at the end of this month to film a special overseas mukbang special. The news gives further life to the popular tvN drama, which recently aired its last episode on June 2.

Meanwhile, “Let’s Eat 2” producer Park Joon Hwa will be directing the mukbang travel project, giving fans who are not quite ready to give up on the show one more chance to experience its charms. --> I'm one of them!

I hope someone will sub this special!!!

Archived