[Drama 2015] Let's Eat Season 2 식샤를 합시다 시즌2

SamShop Watch

HAHAHAHAHA OMG DOOJOON :lol: he ran away because he's too embarrassed to do the kiss scene. OMG why did they have to spoil it to us lol

SHJ: you need to date more. tell me your ideal type, I'm going to introduce you.

YDJ: Our fans.

SHJ: LOL fans? 

YDJ: Because I'm an idol. :lol::lol: 

​OMG! DJ! Why you so cute~!! HAHA. 

He must so nervous to make such a joke to release his nervousness! HAHAHA Poor guy! You need more practice! 

​Hahaha.. just like the season 1 too.. when he had to kiss SK.. hahaha.. idk how many takes for that scene.. after that scene he asked the director how it was.. when everything ok.. he covered her face with his sweater..

how cute dujun ran away just because he's too embarrassed.. he just tooo good and innocent.. idk if one fine day he will get serious character that need him be more daring.. oh btw dujun is not good on drinking too.. he will fall asleep if he drank too much.. so sweet is it..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ailanh

I'm so saddddd. And that kiss scene was so sweeeeet. Proof that you don't need to be eating each other's mouths for a good kiss scene. It made my heart go Doo Joon, Doo Joon T____T I'm going to miss the drama ~

i said a while back it's okay if there's no season 3 because i'm very satisfied with season 2 already.... but that ending is screaming SEASON 3!!!!! :wub:

And that kiss scene was so sweeeeet. Proof that you don't need to be eating each other's mouths for a good kiss scene.

​ack! sweeeeeeeetest kissss! perfect kiss for DY and SJ, good one PD-nim! ;):D:wub: and the hand holding, arm at each other's back while walking, sweeeet sweeet sweeet! :wub:

Guest blnmom

Aw, what a sweet ending. I wanted to wait to the end to see what would happen, but I'm glad they kept it realistic right up until the end. I like that Jooseung didn't get away with the things he did, he repented but still had to pay for his crimes.

I was a little surprised that people were so mad at Sooji for not liking Sangwoo anymore, because that sort of thing happens all the time in real life. You have a mad crush on someone, then when you finally get to date them, they don't turn out to be the person you thought they were, or you just don't feel the chemistry that you thought would. It's happened to me and my friends. But I guess most people like to watch dramas to get away from real life, not to experience more of it...

Anyway, I loved the drama! Good, consistent writing, mouth-watering eating scenes, and Doojoon... what more could a girl ask for?

:)

See y'all in season 3!

Let's Eat Season 2 finale recorded 2.659% yay!!! :):):)

source: daum.net

I believe LE2 earned tvN's best ratings for the Monday-Tuesday 11PM time slot in about a year or so. They must be very happy! :D

(drama gods and goddesses, season 3 please...)

My eyes are still sore from crying last night while I say good bye to this drama :tears: Gosh that last scene was so beautiful!!! Doojoon looked so passionate while he's talking to her and kissed her but BTS says the otherwise lol. How can we move on from this one?? I always have a bad Post-Drama Depression :(

L No more! The drama has ended! We won’t be seeing uri Shiksha-nim anymore L I’m so sad! I will miss this drama and the cast so much! I shall comment after I watch the episodes with subs first!

But first! I’m very glad that the drama eventually made SJ-DY our final couple, though we waited the whole of 18 eps to show thatL. Anyhow, it’s so cute to see them finally acknowledging their feelings for each other, and they really came a longgg way and had to overcome so many obstacles.

Now I want Season 3 – with Doojoon & Seo Hyunjin reprising the same roles (probably in seoul this time), otherwise I won’t watch! Please make that happen! I want more of DY & SJ! Pretty please~~~!!!

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Let's Eat 2 (Finale)

201506022358931112_1_99_20150603000803.j

Article: 'Let's Eat 2' Yoon Doojoon and Seo Hyun Jin's feelings connect... a delicious happy ending

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+3,044, -185] They match well and both are so cute... this season feels a lot more complete character and plot wise compared to the last season. The cast really lived up to the characters ㅎㅎ I'm sure there will be a third season, right?

2. [+2,678, -80] Really hoping for a third season ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+2,501, -78] Sad about it ending, I feel so empty inside ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see Goo Dae Young in season three please

4. [+1,951, -111] Great ending... hoping for a third season ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+1,738, -64] Will be waiting for a third season!

6. [+459, -10] Almost pissed my pants when I realized Yoon Doo Joon greeting the neighbor at the end was a promo for the next drama

7. [+446, -39] As a fan of the drama, I think it'd be uncomfortable to see Doo Joon be all lovey dovey with another female actress. Please keep Suji and Dae Young for the third season.

8. [+504, -129] Thought Seo Hyun Jin's novel would do well and she'd end up with Kwon Yul.... none of the back story was explained, the ending was just a kiss with Yoon Doojoon.. so lackluster ㅜㅜ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+516, -154] The happy ending with the two leads pisses me off, actually ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish the two just left it off as friends and she ended up with Kwon Yul... I watched out of loyalty as a first season viewer but this forced happy ending makes it a sad ending for the viewer..

2. [+455, -38] I kept thinking to myself "no way would they end this with the two kissing" but they really did... It was such a morning drama-ish ending (with a speedy endding and all) but I let it go because Doojoon looked so cute running away at the behind cut scene in the end ㅋㅋㅋ If they do go with a third season, I hope they make it a mukbang with Baek Suji and Goo Dae Young!!

3. [+395, -163] This is a happy ending? More like a happy ending for the two of them. I'm a male so I watched this drama for the sake of Baek Suji but she ended up enraging me at the end. I was thinking no way would they end it like this but they did. It was such a waste of my time watching this. Turned one character into a complete fool and the two think they can end up happy like that on their own? The director and scriptwriter are trash. I really don't want to say negative stuff about a drama I stuck through with until the end but I hope the scriptwriter never takes up another drama again. This is the worst story line I've ever watched. 

Cr: netizenbuzz

BEAST Yoon Du Jun Expresses Gratitude with Conclusion of ′Let′s Eat 2′

Saying good-bye to Let′s Eat 2, BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun expressed his sadness. 

On June 2, Yoon Du Jun revealed a good-bye message following the final episode of tvN′s Let′s Eat 2through CUBE Entertainment′s official Youtube channel. On the set of BEAST′s exclusive concert in Hong Kong, Yoon Du Jun personally filmed the message, sharing his honest feelings to his fans. 

"The end has finally come for Let′s Eat 2. I filmed this for four months, and I was very happy to meet with everyone again after a while," said Yoon Du Jun. "I want to express my gratitude to everyone who watched with enjoyment, supported us, and loved Let′s Eat 2. I will return as BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun and greet everyone with good music and good performances."

[Video] BEAST  Yoon Du Jun Expresses Gratitude with Conclusion of ′Let′s Eat 2′

Read more on http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/93481/video-beast-yoon-du-jun-expresses-gratitude-with-conclusion-of-lets-eat-2  

Archived