[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

Guest ororomunroe

Ratings!

KBS #9 Unkind Women Episode 19 – 11.4% (- 1%) | Seoul #7 11.8% (- 2.1%)

MBC Angry Mom Episode 13 – 7.5% (+ 0.1%) | Seoul #14 8.5% (+ 0.8%)

SBS Girl Who Sees Smell Episode 9 – 6.8% (- 1.5%)

Cr: Beatus Corner

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

'The Girl Who Sees Smells' Park Yoo-chun's global popularity

'The Girl Who Sees SmellsPark Yoo-chun has been receiving gifts from his global fans from the many countries around the world.

Park Yoo-chun earned the heart of global fans for his role in SBS Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'The Girl Who Sees Smells'.

His agency said, "There have been endless support and good wishes messages from all over the world".

Park Yoo-chun's popularity is proved with the gifts sent to him from his fans. His global fans from China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, countries from middle east as well as domestic fans have been sending gifts to the filming set.

They sent food truck for Park Yoo-chun as well as his fellow actors and staff members of the production team. The strong support from his global fans includes a banner ad that came up on a subway station.

'The Girl Who Sees Smells' ranked top in all drama category on Chinese SNS Weibo proving his explosive popularity. For example, his Chinese fans sent him the luxurious food truck service to the set and keep sending strong support for him and the drama, which encouraged everybody working on the set much.

Park Yoo-chun's 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' is also gaining explosive popularity on the international video sharing websites such as Hulu, Soompi TV, and DramaFever.

Cr: hancinema

Eps. 10 text preview!

염미는 일부러 초림이 떠올린 얼굴과 다른 몽타주를 제작하고 초림의 신원을 조회하는 과정에서 초림의 아버지가 오재표임을 알게 된다. 한편 사고의 기억이 떠오른 초림은 무각에게 자꾸 무서운 느낌이 든다고 하는데..

"Angry Mom" VS "The Girl Who Sees Smells", a fight for second place

MBC drama "Angry Mom" and SBS "The Girl Who Sees Smells" fought for second place.

According to Nielson Korea, "Angry Mom" rated 7.5%. This is 0.1% higher than the previous episode.

"The Girl Who Sees Smells" rated 6.8%. This is 1.5% lower than the previous episode.

First came "Unkind Women" with a rating of 11.4%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

HanCinema

Eps. 10 text preview!

염미는 일부러 초림이 떠올린 얼굴과 다른 몽타주를 제작하고 초림의 신원을 조회하는 과정에서 초림의 아버지가 오재표임을 알게 된다. 한편 사고의 기억이 떠오른 초림은 무각에게 자꾸 무서운 느낌이 든다고 하는데..

​Translation by yochwennie

The Girl Who Sees Smells Ep 9

fsjakfjk.jpg

My Daily - Nate: 'TGWSS' Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung end their ambiguous relationship, "They are now a couple" 

1. [+325, -6] It's so scary every time Namgoong Min appears..

2. [+310, -12] First drama I know that has impressive mildang skills ('push pull'). It's scary and then it's sweet. One moment it's tension-filled and then it's ticklish. Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung have daebak chemistry. With Namgoong Min's innocent face, you'd never expect he'd nail his evil role. And Yoon Jin Seo is becoming more charismatic. This drama is really fun as the 4 leads have their own unique charms~~~^^

3. [+228, -6] I've been waiting for articles to be released. Today, Shin Se Kyung's messy bun and the confrontation with Namgoong Min was daebak

4. [+37, 0] Is it time for Officer Choi to find out that his sister was murdered instead of Oh Cho Rim?.... Anyway, casting Namgoong Min in this drama is truly god's work

5. [+26, -1] Chef Kwon is really clever. I was thinking that he wouldn't be caught too easily and as expected........ So jjang... If he finds out later on that Oh Cho Rim is Choi Eun Sol ... But Choi Mu Gak is trying to save her from him

6. [+18, 0] It's so fun~ It's so hard to wait for tomorrow

7. [+11, -1] I'm pretty sure there's a spy in the police station

kkuljaem blog

I finally watched the eng subs...so JH is adopted. Hmmm i really get this feeling that CR's dad is his biological father or that they are somehow related. Creepy how his adoptive parents died at the same time and how convenient that the RV was set on fire by a cigar litter AND his adoptive father is a cigar smoker (too much of a coincidence). 

Now about the books, maybe when he was younger he was forced to write something (like the punishment in detention where  you have to write things over and over again). His victims were so random though...

So we know he's spying on MG but I feel like he's going to go after YM first, then from YM he'll find out about CRs dad and eventually to CR/ES (based on text preview why would YM deliberately create a different sketch? to protect CR too?). Or maybe JH will find out CR/ES from YM then CRs dad will come and it will be revealed how he's related to JH.

PS I cant wait for Soompi forums to be fully back...

Guest liptin

drama rating dropped so much. i bet the audience already bored with the story. scripwriter should not reveal the culprit too early now it made the drama become more boring because the climax for this in episode 6.  i don’t know what else they want to sell. Hope they don't become like hyde jekyll and me. sadly this will be yc 1st failed drama.

drama rating dropped so much. i bet the audience already bored with the story. scripwriter should not reveal the culprit too early now it made the drama become more boring because the climax for this in episode 6.  i don’t know what else they want to sell. Hope they don't become like hyde jekyll and me. sadly this will be yc 1st failed drama.

​I agree with you. I'm also afraid if TGWCSS will be like HJM. I hope the writernim can make the story more interesting. Maybe there will be another case. Every episode with different case before the real murderer caught like American series and MG can solve the case together with CR.

​I agree with you. I'm also afraid if TGWCSS will be like HJM. I hope the writernim can make the story more interesting. Maybe there will be another case. Every episode with different case before the real murderer caught like American series and MG can solve the case together with CR.

i think there might be one more shocker/twist (or even maybe one more victim?). I still have faith with writer. Just really odd though the internet/streaming ratings is really high. Hope the ratings pick up again on the next episodes.

i could be wrong but I think this is the first episode where CR never had to use her talent of tracing/seeing smells (kinda weird given that's the whole premise/theme of this drama). I wish it will come soon when she will start "seeing" some scent out of JH. 

i think there might be one more shocker/twist (or even maybe one more victim?). I still have faith with writer. Just really odd though the internet/streaming ratings is really high. Hope the ratings pick up again on the next episodes.

​I hope so, if not it will make bored. Maybe MG or CR will kidnapped by JH not until killed. For the rating, internet and korean rating really different. I dont know why, maybe PYC have more international fans.

Just watched Episode 9 and I can't stop myself from writing a comment in this forum. I've been here since the beginning of this thread but this is my first time posting..

This is what I conclude based from what I watched.

1. The first series of the murder is either Chef's adoptive parents or Lieutenant's father. Between their conversation, it seems that Chef have enough knowledge about her and her father. He is also not comfortable talking about his adoptive parents.

2. Detective Moo Gak is next. He knows a lot already. This is the same reason why the Doctor is killed. I don;t want this to happen but it seems that Chef is planning already that is why he installed spy application in MG's phone.

3. He has feelings for Cho Rim. I don't know why I think about this but he has this special treatment to CR. He smile a lot around her. He is also comfortable around her. 

I really don't care a lot about the ratings, a lot of shows on TV reveal the criminal to the audience and not to the police till the end and are still pretty good, I will say this show has a lot of things going and I love it...

Archived