[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

So, they let us suffer again - no Preview - but I love Wednesday - we can see our beloved Drama - and we only need to wait one Day to see more. Tomorrow will be cruel again. And I´m sure there will be no Preview too.

So - I have to run - my Kids needs new Shoes - will be back in an Hour to see the RAW. moving crazy rabbit

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest izyanesa

Im sorry mongak...i should read or watch till the end of episode before make any coment..

but yeah..now theyre officialy couple...somehow i think somehow give mongak advise about their relationship...maybe cho rim friend..hehe but loving it..

oohhh...the temporary forum....so no PP n Siggie for a while? ....n this thread only has 7 pages....

(we lost all our post before?)

yeahhhh.....FINALLY ......MooGak....:x    LOVE ur LOVE CONFESSION n LOL at CR when she realize her clothes....xD

NO makeup n change clothes...but never mind....MG doesn't mind about it, hehehe

n yeah.....I like that YM can realize who is on the picture. But I think she will just give the info into MG.

So, the dilema will be on MG now & I  like it. What would he do? hhhmmm....

oh....I like that he will know about it after their relationship has a new name now.  Oucchhh.....I like this "torture". xD

WOW.. thank you for live-recap @mizzdls @ilwoo_aein

and for the screen captures @ucylucy @noerul20 @alleverything

for the insightful speculation @Mau_Cherry @Sarang21

thank youuuuu..... cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529

please be here again for tomorrow.. 

and @all that have been camp here this night, have a good day/night :) ... this episode make me squel and swoon wohoo.. MG, boy in love floating crazy rabbit 

and Chef Kwon... I'm in love and hate with you... (love 99% hate 1%) hahaahahaha, I can't help myself, please understand me dunno crazy rabbit

Guest Iu Starz

the OTP is always cute...but since the producer already exposed the (potential) culprit in the middle of the episode, i felt this drama is being dragged now...which is a bit frustrating...

Hi everyone! This is my first time to post in this thread but I have been enjoying the drama since Episode 1. Loving the chemistry of the leads plus the mix of suspense, romance and a little comedy! .........  Thanks for the recaps and screencaps, @mizzdls, @ilwoo_aein@alleverything, @noerul20.  I hope to be able to stream live tomorrow if I find a link that works!

I wanted to squeal when I read that they are officially together! :) Can't wait to watch the episode later!

@akinahana89 , TGWSS has also been the highlight of my week! Woah! I have been reading your articles! (where is our home? I am lost!)

the OTP is always cute...but since the producer already exposed the (potential) culprit in the middle of the episode, i felt this drama is being dragged now...which is a bit frustrating...

even thought I love the cute moments and all I also feel like they are draging it especially when they are making the police "dumb" so that they can`t solve the case fast...for example the big question mark on OCR face like really was that necessary??

Highlight for tonight's episode:

1. 'Park' Scene #1. MooRim sweet moment. Moo Gak suddenly holds Chorim's hand to comfort her.

2. Jae Hee start remembering Choi Eun Seol's face that he tried to kill 3 years ago.

3. MooRim spend the night together not in the same room, but in the same house. Moo Gak gets to spend the night alone in a tent placed in the living room :))

4. Moo Gak almost catch Jae Hee..But he ends up losing him..

5. Jae Hee pretends to borrow Moo Gak's cell phone..He put SPY application on Moo Gak's cell phone so that he'll know about Moo Gak's activities..Moo Gak didn't know about this..

6. Moo Gak bought Chorim some dress as gifts to congratulate her getting new job as 'Golden Recipe' host programme..

7. 'Park' scene #2. Moo Gak's love confession to Chorim. "You are my girlfriend."

thank youuuuu..... cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529

please be here again for tomorrow.. 

and @all that have been camp here this night, have a good day/night :) ... this episode make me squel and swoon wohoo.. MG, boy in love floating crazy rabbit 

and Chef Kwon... I'm in love and hate with you... (love 99% hate 1%) hahaahahaha, I can't help myself, please understand me dunno crazy rabbit

Unfortunately I can`t be her for the live recap...I have a lesson during that time I will follow through my phone if possible......

Guest izyanesa

I this this drama pace of plot are good..not to slow or fast..maybe some of you feel slow due to police still unable to cought chef kwon....maybe its the right time to develop ym character..why she became a police and does it had related with bar code murder or even worse maybe had connection with chef kwon first victim..

second i think either tommorrow or next week .mongak will found out about eun sol too and if both found about the truth what reaction will it be..will it be like makjang storie were cho rim will left mongak due to feel sorry..

from ep 1 to 9..i can see that the character development...which i like..even chef kwon so smart that we cant predict his action..

and who know mongak had a plan with YM how to arrest chef kwon..well even they had suspcious tought and proof that chef kwon innocent i believe they still had a doubt about chef kwon..

about other police that slow and kinda stupid it could be due to them had no certain reason to capture the murder..altough it is their duty but to them wether now or later they will catch the murder...but its different for mongak and ym who got vision and goal..that why they able to every little detail that others doest seing. 

That why i tought...

And again thanks producer writer or any perso  who in charge to take Nam Goong Min as chef kwon..i think the character suit him well..i cant imaging other able to bring this character...calm, scary..everything like a game to him...Nam goong Min daebak he deserve a award..

to early..but i hope pyc and ssk get couple award..theyre just so cute that i want them to see them again again

Archived