[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ilwoo_aein thanks for the preview. I hope CR didnt have any serious accident. Just for remembering her past memory. I cant understand what they said because no subtittle. The man who has conversation with CR father is Leutnan Yeom Father? Or KJH adopted father, I'm curious cant wait for tonight episode.

You're welcome~ I hope MG will save CR so that she won't be involved in serious accident..I wanted to translate the preview but i was at work and really busy..Maybe next time..I'll try to translate the upcoming preview ^^

Shin Sekyung official weibo update..Chorim style ^^

aw. she remembered the accident when she ran out on the road and was faced by a large truck. he comforted her

he is doing the dishes at her house right now. he felt an itch near his nose and asked her to scratch it lol. she then wondered if he felt more stuff. so she started hitting him lol. then he asked her to kiss him, to see if he felt it on his lips lmao. THE KISSES WERE SO CUTE (yes multiple kisses)

The kiss happened because Moo Gak said if Chorim is finally able to remember her past, he wants to 'feel' again..Then he asked Chorim hit his head..Chorim did hit Moo Gak on his head so many times and then she asked if Moo Gak feeling hurt after she hit him but Moo Gak said no..She asked Chorim to kiss him so that he can 'feel' again..Chorim did as he said..She kissed him..Naughty Moo Gak :P

Archived