[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh how cute is Mu-Gak during their conversation at the end of the episode?

M: How do I address you now?

C: I have got a name.

M: I'm saying,shouldn't our relationship like this have certain way of addressing ourself?

C: ...ah?

M: Lovers, girlfriend, sweetheart, choose 1 out of this 3. :x:x

CR  6002COMEON™ @SIXZEROZEROTWO 

​awwwwww that is so sweet!!!!! I think I'm going to be hyper tonight! hahaha!

by the way, every time I use my smart phone my browser is always crashing in this thread have anyone experience it? right now im on my desk top and there is no issue......

Unfortunately I can`t be her for the live recap...I have a lesson during that time I will follow through my phone if possible......

​that's too bad.. but good luck for the lesson good luck onion head

don't worry too much.. there is still at least 6 episode ahead after tomorrow cheer1 onion head

​that's too bad.. but good luck for the lesson good luck onion head

don't worry too much.. there is still at least 6 episode ahead after tomorrow cheer1 onion head

Thank you...yeah you are right...and I can look forward to reading the recap after my lesson :D

second i think either tommorrow or next week .mongak will found out about eun sol too and if both found about the truth what reaction will it be..will it be like makjang storie were cho rim will left mongak due to feel sorry..

and who know mongak had a plan with YM how to arrest chef kwon..well even they had suspcious tought and proof that chef kwon innocent i believe they still had a doubt about chef kwon..

And again thanks producer writer or any perso  who in charge to take Nam Goong Min as chef kwon..i think the character suit him well..i cant imaging other able to bring this character...calm, scary..everything like a game to him...Nam goong Min daebak he deserve a award..

to early..but i hope pyc and ssk get couple award..theyre just so cute that i want them to see them again again

​Sorry I'm cutting a few of your post..

YES! I think exactly like you thought! and I do hope it will not be makjang storie.. emm emm big no no desperate1 onion head

Yes, NGM.. he is one Daebak actor, calm and scary at the same time... your typical Nice Guy Oppa, but hide some really darkness inside.. scary,but sexy.. hateful but loving.. in the same time, hahahaha...

and Murim couple, can they be more lovey-dovey than this? I will die from diabetes, really they are so sweet... and I keep swooning over MG straight-forwardness and CR reaction just too cute..

Guest izyanesa

@rnia93 yup please no makjang for the ending...after all the episode that never disspointed me....make it like mongak and cho rim married and having kid that can see smell or can hear smell..lol what i doing??? Lol forgive my crazyness. how the other police officer will react if they fount out that about Morim couple...lol 

That a reason why i cant hate chef kwon....he look calm and gentleman yet got scary side of him....its to bad for nam goong min talented never got recognised..but its ok its not to late after all he lool getting youger..does his aging backfoward..

Guest Ha-zeh

M: I'm saying,shouldn't our relationship like this have certain way of addressing ourself?

I cant even.. gee soòooooooooooo sweeeeeet!! :x

Thanks to all the live recappers for tonight! I just love you all. Heeee :x

The new episode looks so sweet... :x

However, I agree with some people complaining that masking CES' face with a big wasn't a smart move! :(...

The next question is why KJH is really interested in OCR and helping her all the time? We know that she found the dog and even later took care of it, she helped him to prove his innocence. Yet, we saw KJH firing people, threatening the woman in the kitchen revealing that he was rather coldhearted. What did make him so soft towards OCR that he even told her his biggest secret! 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That´s too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

I skipped a lot of posts so I didn't spoil the episode for myself by reading the live recaps. ^^ I want to save my first impressions for the article recap and review, but... I did see that MooGak became official! Yeeeeees! How cute!

@smmr It's great to see you in this thread too! Thanks for mentioning me and for reading my TGWSS articles! :x

'The Girl Who Sees Smells' Gene test says it does not match Nam Goong-min's sample

Yoon Jin-seo was shocked at the result Nam Goong-min's gene sample did not match the serial killer's SNA sample.

The April 29th episode of SBS 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' showed Yeom-mi (Yoon Jin-seo) getting so sure Kwon Jae-hee (Nam Goong-min) must be the serial killer.

Yeom-mi was sure that Kwon Jae-hee must be the serial killer. She wanted to prove using the DNA blood sample of the serial killer from the crime scene, whom they had lured through the decoy investigation on the previous day. She saw Kwon Jae-hee had a scar on the same part where the serial killer, who had run away from the trap, had been injured.

Also while Yeom-mi was interrogating Kwon Jae-hee, she became sure he must be the serial killer.

Under these circumstances, she could obtain the DNA sample as well. Yeom-mi thought it was just a matter of time to prove he was the serial killer. However, the result was something she did not expect. The DNA sample from the crime scene did not match Kwon Jae-hee's.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-the-girl-who-sees-smells--gene-test-says-it-does-not-match-nam-goong-min-s-sample-81419.html

What I hope would happen in the drama:

1. Chef falls deeply in love with CH 

2. More kisses from the OTP

3. More scenes with the OTP

4. More jealous MG

5. Jealous CH

6. for sensory couple to be like Pinnochio and Healer where the OTP relationship is strong, that whatever happens between them, they would still be together. 

I hate it when they make a time when the OTP gets separated because of the past. It's just a waste of drama time...

Guest anuyoes

AGB Nationwide Ratings

Unkind Women 11,4%

Angry Mom 7,5%

The Girl Who See Smells 6,8%

http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=45429

This is why I said in umpteenth time before that tv viewership ratings now only measures ahjummeonni viewers' choice, younger people tends to watch on DMB, on-demand broadcast or web streaming which are not measured by AGB or TnMS, AM and TGWSS have a lot of buzz on SNS and search-engine site but their TV ratings are miserable.

FYI, TGWSS placed 2nd on CPI rankings last week, behind Infinity Challenge and this shows how popular this drama

source

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1430127202893959019

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=699895

Guest AlexMao

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who laughed at the fact that the "Spy application" was in fact called "Spy App" rather than some unambiguous or generic named applications to I don't know to disguise it from prying eyes.

The Girl Who Sees Smells Episode 9 Recap

Posted on April 29, 2015 by ockoala

This was a slower episode of The Girl Who Sees Smells, with no major breakthroughs on the investigation side but one delayed step forward on the romance side. There is hand holding, sweet sleepless texting, jealousy and worry bundling together, and the very dreaded male reluctance to explain things clearly butting up against the female desire to have certainty. Moo Gak and Cho Rim are now hands down my favorite K-drama OTP of 2015, a position that can be supplanted with other drama pairings to come, but for now their romance is wonderful personified.

Moo Gak seems rather bland on paper but onscreen comes alive with Yoochun’s mixture of deadpan awareness and reticent caring. Cho Rim is like the sun and Moo Gak the quiet plant soaking in her life restoring rays, except she probably needs way more coddling than he realizes. Thank god Moo Gak isn’t incapable of being a doting guy, the way he loved little sister Eun Seol shows us the depth and breadth of what he’s like when he cares about something wholeheartedly. Which makes the stakes so much higher, knowing that Jae Hee is so close to Cho Rim and may even harbor nefarious intentions for her without needing to know she’s the real Choi Eun Seol. Can someone lock this guy away ASAP.

Continue reading 

Archived