[Variety 2015] Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 삼시세끼-어촌편 (tvN)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘3 Meals’ Jeong Woo, shakes Manjae Island with clumsy charm!? ‘Coming soon’

13382_1.jpg

Jeong Woo shook Manjae Island with his clumsy charm. At tvN ’3 Meals – Fishing Town’ broadcasted on February 20, you will be able to see Jeong Woo’s clumsy charm who appeared on as a guest.On this day’s broadcasting, Cha Seung-Won, Yoo Hae-Jin, Son Ho-Joon and special guest Jeong Woo try hard for a meal. Especially, Jeong Woo was unexpectedly clumsy. In the released photo, Jeong Woo finds something with blank face at the vegetable garden. Jeong Woo is searching for ginger with the command of ‘Mrs. Cha’ Cha Seung-Won, but he doesn’t know what ginger is, and he discusses about ginger with Son Ho-Joon since he doesn’t want to be scolded by Cha Seung-Won.INNOLIFE

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Raleway, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 2.5rem; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 70px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.17; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Three Meals A Day (Fishing Village) (ep4): Highlights

[tvN] 삼시세끼 어촌편.E04.150213.HDTV.H264.720p-Mon[(003417)00-07-20]

And so poor Ho-joonie was stuck on Manjae-do due to bad weather conditions — which further extends to another day. (keke) When interviewed, he sheepishly says his 1N2D stay has became a 4D3N stay. As we all know, this is an omen for things to come…

But first, let’s talk about the food.

1) The fishcake soup episode

While Chajumma is confident of his ability to present a fantabulous fishcake soup as demanded by Na PD, someone else’s shoulders have slumped in worry. That’d be Papa Yoo. As mentioned earlier, to prepare fishcakes, Chajumma needs minimally 10 good sized fish. The problem is never with the cooking. It’s with the availability of the core ingredient.

[tvN] 삼시세끼 어촌편.E04.150213.HDTV.H264.720p-Mon[(034870)00-08-19]

And so, Papa Yoo wakes up super duper early with Son Ho-joon to scale a cliff (yeah) in order to hook some fish. Amazingly, while one side of Manjae-do is slapped by strong waves and wind, the other side (sheltered by the rocks and cliffs) is relatively peaceful. Papa Yoo had some hopes that at least 3 fish will bite?

Unfortunately, after 3 hours of standing in the cold, the result is still a zero. Ho-joon, who sees Papa Yoo getting crankier, volunteers to run home to fetch his radio — and a hot stove, plus a flat board along the way for Papa Yoo to sit. (Yoo Hae-jin later commended Ho-joon for his high EQ in an interview) Chajumma also pops by with a deliciously piping hot clam + carrot juk (porridge) for Papa Yoo. Even a dolphin swims by to provide mental support.

While the encouragement warm Papa Yoo’s heart, they also add more burden to his shoulders. Now he feels guilty for not netting any fish. After the 5th hour is up, Papa Yoo has no choice but to dip into his Fish Bank for the previous catch, topping up the miserly 3 fish with his store of mussels.

[tvN] 삼시세끼 어촌편.E04.150213.HDTV.H264.720p-Mon[(090565)00-10-02]

Despite the fishcake only containing at most 3% fish and 97% mussels, Chajumma manages to make it a HUGE success. He expertly scales and debones the fish and then minces up all the meat into a patty filled with assorted chopped veges. After which, he fries the fishcakes and lets his family (and Na PD) sample first, before putting the rest into a crab + anchovies stock soup. The production crew has to pass him, cos seriously, the dinner looks too sumptuous. And Chajumma even produces homemade tomato sauce to go with the fried fishcakes…(Cha Seung-won should juz open a cooking class!)

[tvN] 삼시세끼 어촌편.E04.150213.HDTV.H264.720p-Mon[(094802)00-22-45]

However, Na PD and crew now know the weakest link in Chajumma’s family unit — their next dinner assignment is assorted seafood stew. Which will require Papa Yoo to net up to 10 different types of seafood in order to make the seafood stew tastes like one.

May the ocean be kinder to Papa Yoo next week.

read full: https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2015/02/20/three-meals-a-day-fishing-village-ep4-highlights/

Jung Woo talks about his acquaintance with Cha Seung WonJung Woo talked about his acquaintance with Cha Seung Won.

On February 20th, actor Jung Woo appeared on the 5th episode of channel tvN's 'Three Meals Everyday' as a special guest.

While preparing for cooking with Cha Seung Won, Jung Woo said to him, "I actually played in movie 'Turn The Lighter On' as one of your gang members. It feels amazing to meet you again here."

Cha Seung Won showed a largely surprised reaction, and Jung Woo said, "I was one of the gang members who you ordered to not take the train."

Yoo Hae Jin also showed a surprised reaction after hearing the story, and made a big laughter.

Meanwhile, Jung Woo did errands for Cha Seung Won during this week's 'Three Meals Everyday.'
jung-woo-%EC%A0%95%EC%9A%B0-catch-him-as20150221011147_54e75cc38327b_1.jpg

LINK /Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Guest mumtaz385

Officially. .I'm hooked with this show...I can't believe I missed the engsub of 2nd episode in tvn.

Can somebody tell me where else I can watch it :((

Wow!  You were able to see a subbed version of this on tvN?  If you don't mind me asking, which region are you located in?  I think you're like one of the few who was able to see a subbed version of the show.  I've been fruitlessly searching and I don't think I'm the only one here.

I think in regions outside of korea you can see the subbed broadcast with either channel M, Mnet asia. I think us has mnet.

havent watched episode 2 when it first aired in my area last night but i think i am gonna catch it later with its rerun...

i tried to record the episode 1 but the video is tool long and too big kinda gave up.

i hope kshowonline will get the subbed version and upload it. They did that before for happy together.

Cha Seung-won brings the 'ajumma' wave to Hong Kong

posterphoto569687.jpg

Cha Seung-won appealed to Hong Kong as well.
Hong Kong's main media featured actor Cha Seung-won from the tvN show "Three Meals A Day".
Apple Daily, HKET, East Touch and other major media sources published news and articles about the actor in Hong Kong.
Apple Daily titled its article, "Cha Seung-won does the kitchen work in "Three Meals A Day". 'I am enjoying myself'" and said, "Cha Seung-won is a greatly known actor from "The Greatest Love" and is known for his fashion sense. However, he broke out of his typical image on "Three Meals A Day" with the nickname 'Cha Ajumma'". It quoted Cha Seung-won saying, "I don't hate the nickname and I don't think it destroys my image as an actor. I am just grateful people enjoy it".
HKET titled its article, "Cha Seung-won becomes a housemaid" and said, "Cha Seung-won is proving to be a great cook in this TV show". It quoted Cha Seung-won saying, "It's tough but that's one way to honestly approach the public viewers" and delivered the truth of the show.
Other quotes were also used; "I haven't done much cooking but I'm retracing what I remember", "In this program, I can only use seafood to cook so I'm disappointed I can't cook my kimchi and steamed pork dish" and more.
East Touch introduced Cha Seung-won and Yoo Hae-jin to resemble a married couple and complimented Cha's cooking skills by saying, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to practice cooking more then opening a restaurant".
"Three Meals A Day" has been recording the best 14.7% yet and the show has been airing on Hong Kong Channel M from the 14th.
Meanwhile, "Three Meals A Day" can be seen every Friday at 9:40PM.HANCINEMA

February 26, 2015
'Three Meals a Day' the 9th episode of fishing village "No additional shooting"
Source: Innolife
13479_1.jpg
'Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village' will be finished for the 9th episode on 20th next month.
The production crew of tvN 'Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village' noticed on 26th, "There is no additional shooting in Majae Island. It will be finished for nine episode including the special broadcast." Until the fifth episode of 'Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village' recorded 13.34% of viewer ratings(Neilsen Korea, cable), beating even regular programs. The combination of Cha Seung-Won and Yoo Hae-Jin, and the dog San-Chae made popularity, and it breaks record every episodes.
The following work will be 'Grandpas Over Flowers' by Na Young-Seok PD. Na Young-Seok PD arrived Korea after ten days of shooting in Greece with Lee Seo-Jin and Choi Ji-Woon on 25th. 
Meanwhile, at the official facebook of 'Three Meals a Day' on 26th, there is a picture with the mention, "Nitpicking countdown, 3,2,1. Jung-Woo!!!!" In the picture Cha Seung-Won seems to be unhappy and Jung-Woo is flustered. The second broadcast of 'Three Meals a Day' will be aired on 9:45, on 27th. [Photo='Three Meals a Day' official facebook]

‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ Releases A ‘Family’ Portrait
Source: BNTNews
22ncvfep7malaqu36jgv3tw0or1tcz24.jpg
by Sora Ghim] Fisherman life reality show ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village’ has revealed a family picture.

The fixed members, Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, and Son Ho Jun, plus guest Jung Woo and mascot Sanchae took a group picture together.

During filming, special guest Jung Woo showed his clumsy charm. While he was adjusting to the island, the ‘mother’ Cha Seung Won was absent, leaving Yoo Hae Jin and Son Ho Jun to cook for themselves. This hopeless situation expects to bring laughter to the audience.

In the released image, all the members in the sixth episode are in one spot. Holding the puppy, Jung Woo smiles brightly while Yoo Hae Jin has his arm around the guest for a friendly atmosphere. Son Ho Jun holds up a ‘V-sign’ and Cha Seung Won stands charismatically next to him. Prior, Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin already made a name as a couple, bickering yet cooperating with another. With the addition of Son Ho Jun, he stays in the middle, checking out the atmosphere between ‘mom’ and ‘dad.’ This picture gives the feeling of a family photo.

The producers stated, “This picture was taken after Jung Woo finished filming and he felt sad to part, so he asked to take a picture as a memory. Not only will Jung Woo’s clumsy charm and adaptation to Manjae Island bring fun, but his chemistry with Son Ho Jun and Sanchae will also be enjoyable to watch.

Meanwhile, ‘Three Meals A Day- Fishing Edition’ airs every Friday night. (photo by CJ E&M)

February 27, 2015
‘3 Meals’ Cha Seung Won, hits Hong Kong ‘The charm of Mrs. Cha’ worked!
Source: Innolife
13484_1.jpg
‘Mrs. Cha’ Cha Seung-Won’s charm is making hit in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong’s major media reported about Cha Seung-Won, who is appearing on tvN ‘3 Meals’ breaking record in each episode.
Including ‘Apple Daily’, HKET, East Touch and more covered Cha Seung-Won’s hit in ‘3 Meals – Fishing Village’ as if to prove Cha Seung-Won and the program’s high popularity in Hong Kong.‘Apple Daily’ introduced Cha Seung-Won’s change “Cha Seung-Won is well-known with ‘The Best Love’, and he met the viewers with cool and fashionable charms. However, he broke his own image through ‘3 Meals – Fishing Village’.”
They added what Cha Seung-Won said, “I don’t think nick name ‘Mrs. Cha’ is weird or wrecks my image as an actor. I thank for your love toward me as Mrs. Cha.”
Meantime, ‘3 Meals- Fishing Village’ rated the highest viewer’s rating ever in tvN, and it is drawing high popularity in Hong Kong as it is broadcasted through channel M.

February 28, 2015
No new season for spinoff
By Sung So-young INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Famed producer Na Young-seok said he has no plans to make a second season of the spinoff of the show “Three Meals a Day,” currently one of the hottest reality TV programs. 

The original version of the show was set in a farming village located in Jeongseon, Gangown Province, where actor Lee Seo-jin and singer Ok Taec-yeon of 2PM had to find whatever food they could to make themselves three meals a day. 
Na later produced a spinoff of the show featuring actors Cha Seung-won and Yoo Hae-jin against the backdrop of a small fishing village, where they caught fish to eat.
Even though the show airs on cable channel tvN, it has continued to receive the highest ratings among the shows in its time slot. 
“I will focus on the Jeongseon version of show this year,” Na said. 

rubie said:
February 28, 2015
No new season for spinoff
By Sung So-young INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Famed producer Na Young-seok said he has no plans to make a second season of the spinoff of the show “Three Meals a Day,” currently one of the hottest reality TV programs.

Even though the show airs on cable channel tvN, it has continued to receive the highest ratings among the shows in its time slot. 
“I will focus on the Jeongseon version of show this year,” Na said. 

Archived