[Variety 2015] Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 삼시세끼-어촌편 (tvN)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first 2 episode were like a teaser for the rest. Na PD keeps teasing us with SHJ for that 2 episodes. It kinda gives us hope that the rest of the episodes are going to be good (even though the first 2 are a bit boring if you're not CSW or YHJ fans, that's how I managed so far). I really hope he really delivers, coz if not it's going to disappoint a lot of people who are looking forward for this series. And in the end if the show isn't as good as it promised to be, I got a feeling people somehow are going to blame JGS for it.

Guest turtle_tats

Wow. Amazing cooking skills of CSW. He makes everything so effortlessly. Well there is slight improvement of episode 2 and I got to see the new member. Im still in for the third episode.  ;;) I hope they will sub season 2 soon. At least I got to watch season 1 with english sub coz Taecyeon was in it.

January 31, 2015
Cha Seung Won reveals a photo that he took with 'Three Meals Everyday' members Source: STARN News
Cha Seung Won revealed a photo that he took with 'Three Meals Everyday' members.
On January 27th, actor Cha Seung Won uploaded the photo on his Instagram and wrote, "Three Meals Everyday. A shot together."
The photo shows Yoo Hae Jin, Son Ho Jun, and Chu Sung Hoon posing for a photo with Cha Seung Won.
Chu Sung Hoon is showing a cool look, wearing sunglasses, but Yoo Hae Jin, Son Ho Jun, and Cha Seung Won are looking like fisherman who live at Manje Island.
Meanwhile, 'Three Meals Everyday' airs on every Friday at 9:45 PM.
20150131081816_54cc10e724aab_1.jpg
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

class="content-title"“Three Meals a Day” Fishing Village Special Scores Highest Ratings among All of PD Nah Young Suk’s tvN Programs

The latest episode of “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village Special” has scored the highest ratings out of all of Producer Nah‘s variety programs on tvN.

The second episode of the special, which stars actors Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, and Son Ho Joon, had an average rating of 10.8%, with the highest rating peaking at 14.8%. It was the most watched show during its time slot on January 30. It also had the highest ratings compared to all of Producer Nah’s previous programs, including the original “Three Meals a Day,” and his popular “Flowers” series, “Gramps Over Flowers,” “Noonas Over Flowers,” and “Youth Over Flowers“.

Before its premiere, the show struggled as one of its cast members Jang Geun Suk stepped down from the program. However, Son Ho Joon later joined the show as a fixed member of the special.

Na Young-suk on “Three Meals a Day” Fishing Village Preview “Son Ho-jun Is Impossible to Dislike”

tv_news_20150120.jpg

Anticipations are high for the fishing village episode of “Three Meals a Day” that recently recruited Son Ho-jun. On January 19, the official Facebook page of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village” (director Na Young-suk, Shin Hyo-jung) posted a preview of the first episode that will air on the 23rd. The crew wrote, “The reason the sea is beautiful is that it always embraces you warmly without a word. Meet ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village’ this Friday night.” There was also a still cut of Son Ho-jun with Yoo Hae-jin. 

Son Ho-jun has joined “Three Meals a Day” spin-off as the new member alongside Cha Seung-won and Yoo Hae-jin. Back in November, he appeared in the Jeongseon episode of the program as a guest with Choi Ji-woo and worked with Lee Seo-jin. Big-eyed and careful in front of Lee Seo-jun, Son Ho-jun had the viewers laughing when he could not hide his admiration for beautiful Choi Ji-woo.

Son Ho-jun met directors Na Young-suk and Shin Hyo-jung through tvN’s “Youth over Flowers” Laos episode.

“Of the Laos trio of Yoo Yeon-suk, Son Ho-jun, and Baro, we are pushing Son Ho-jun,” said Na Young-suk. He went on to explain Son Ho-jun’s charms. “The production team had doubts at first because Son Ho-jun is the least known of the trio. We thought we needed Yoo Yeon-suk to stir some reaction, but we decided to go with Son Ho-jun in the end. He really has a naïve charm that makes it impossible to hate him.” 

KOFICE

Son Ho Jun leaves a comment about participating in 'The Laws of Jungle' & 'Three Meals Everyday'Son Ho Jun left a comment about participating in 'The Laws of Jungle' and 'Three Meals Everyday.'

On January 30th, channel SBS' 'The Laws of Jungle' and channel tvN's 'Three Meals Everyday' received around 30% of program ratings in total.

Through a message that he released through his management agency, Son Ho Jun said, "I would like to make a sincere apology for a concern that I caused recently. I watched the two programs with lots of worries as well."

He went on, "Both programs are very special to me, and I am very happy that many people enjoyed the two shows. I will keep doing my best."

Meanwhile, Son Ho Jun is getting ready for his next work these days.

Son Ho Jun leaves a comment about participating in 'The Laws of Jungle' & 'Three Meals Everyday'

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Jung Woo reported to have taken part in 'Three Meals a Day' filming with former 'Reply 1994' co-star Son Ho Joon
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

If you were missing the cast of 'Reply 1994,' there's some good news for you!  While it was previously reported that Son Ho Joon would be added to the 'Three Meals a Day' lineup in place of Jang Geun Suk (although it's not sure whether he will be a permanent member), it was also revealed that his former drama co-star, Jung Woo, had also joined him on the show!
A broadcasting rep said, "Jung Woo took part in filming for 'Three Meals a Day's fishing village portion.  Just like the last season of 'Three Meals a Day,' there will be fixed members and guests enjoying their time together.  Jung Woo naturally got to appear as his movie 'C'est Si Bon' is about to premiere and his schedule worked out."
A rep of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village Edition' also said, "Jung Woo was a guest in the Manjae-do segment.  After Son Ho Joon was urgently added after Jang Geun Suk's departure, Jung Woo appeared as the very first guest in the recording that took place."
Keep an eye out for the actors' reunion!
Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/jung-woo-reported-to-have-taken-part-in-three-meals-a-day-filming-with-former-reply-1994-co-star-son-ho-joon
Jung Woo Reunites With Son Ho Joon as a Guest On “Three Meals a Day”

Jung Woo Reunites With Son Ho Joon as a Guest On “Three Meals a Day”
Actor Jung Woo will appear as a guest on “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village.” Officials from the tvN variety show shared that the actor already filmed his stint, joining the cast for their third trip to the island fishing village.
Jung Woo will reunite with his “Reply 1994” co-star Son Ho Joon, who recently joined the variety show as a fixed member. Previously, when Jung Woo’s “Reply 1994” co-stars Son Ho Joon, Yoo Yeon Suk, and B1A4’s Baro went on a trip together for “Youth Over Flowers – Laos,” he texted them that he was jealous. Now he will get his turn to go on a trip with his former castmate.
Viewers will see the how the two former co-stars feel about reuniting and how the two get along in upcoming episodes.
“Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village” will broadcast its first episode on January 23.
Source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/21/jung-woo-reunites-with-son-ho-joon-as-a-guest-on-three-meals-a-day/

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Cha Seung Won becomes a fisherman for ‘HIGH CUT’55909-297969.jpg
55909-297966.jpg
55909-297967.jpg

Actor Cha Seung Won recently did a pictorial for ‘HIGH CUT’ fashion magazine, where he transformed into a fisherman.

In the pictorial, Cha Seung Won has donned the standard attire of someone selling fish at a market, with an apron and rubber boats, but yet still looking as stylish as before. The photo of him wearing a rubber glove, and holding a fish in his hands, left a huge impression especially.

Cha Seung Won said, “A simple meal is a really precious memory for anyone in their lives. That is one of the most important highlight of ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village.’ Eating is a joyous thing in one’s life, and the highlight falls on the person itself. The high ratings for the program only strengthens the point that people still reminisces about simple meals, and the tough lives of today. Society changes too quickly these days, and viewers definitely love watching a program that’s laid back and comfortable to watch without scratching their heads.”

As for Yu Hae Jin who is co-starring with him in ‘Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village,’ Cha Seung Won said, “We got acquainted back in 1988, and it has been 17 years already. Our friendship has gotten even stronger despite our different personalities. Yu Hae Jin is a really charismatic actor, and has his own unique color. He always does my tasks with me together. I hope to do a comedy with him next time.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

February 3, 2015
Cha Seung Won, “Yoo Hae Jin is just so different from me”
Source: Innolife Korea13133_1.jpg
Actor Cha Seung-Won talked about how he really feels toward his fellow actor Yoo Hae-Jin, who he has known for 16 years.
At the interview with magazine ‘High Cut’, Cha Seung-Won mentioned of Yoo Hae-Jin, who is appearing on ‘3 Meals’, “We’ve known for 16 years from 1998. He is just so different from me. I think we being different made us go long. Yoo Hae-Jin is an attractive actor who has clear color and works his best. I want to work in comedy movie with him.”
About tvN ‘3 Meals’ he is appearing on, he said, “One meal can be a special memory for someone. What would fun to eat one meal? Human is in the center of it.”
Cha Seung-Won’s interview and the pictorial taken with the concept of fisherman will be released on February 5 in ‘High Cut’. [Photo=High Cut]

Cha Seung-Won, “Yoo Hae-Jin is just so different from me”

13133_1.jpg

Actor Cha Seung-Won talked about how he really feels toward his fellow actor Yoo Hae-Jin, who he has known for 16 years.At the interview with magazine ‘High Cut’, Cha Seung-Won mentioned of Yoo Hae-Jin, who is appearing on ‘3 Meals’, “We’ve known for 16 years from 1998. He is just so different from me. I think we being different made us go long. Yoo Hae-Jin is an attractive actor who has clear color and works his best. I want to work with comedy movie with him.”About tvN ‘3 Meals’ he is appearing on, he said, “One meal can be a special memory for someone. What would fun to eat one meal? Human is in the center of it.”Cha Seun-Won’s interview and the pictorial taken with the concept of fisherman will be released on February 5 in ‘High Cut’. 
[Photo=High Cut]

INNOLIFE

February 6, 2015
‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ Releases Poster With Son Ho Jun
Source: BNTNews
fedlzt5t1qlcszxxo6o41f5kz8cs52aa.jpeg
[by Sora Ghim] With the addition of Son Ho Jun to the show, tvN life program ‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ released its new official poster. 
In the image, Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin have exhausted expressions on their face while new member Son Ho Jun smiles brightly. The three men are preparing to cook in order to eat one meal. With a tired face, Cha Seung Won wears his trademark red rubber gloves and holds a ladle in one hand while looking at Yoo Hae Jin. Yoo Hae Jin also looks up at Cha Seung Won and automatically is fanning the fire. The two have great chemistry as they bicker throughout the day. In the midst of this, Son Ho Jun sits next to Yoo Hae Jin and seems to be listening to their conversation, with a hollow smile on his face.
So Ho Jun appeared on the latter half of the second episode as a guest. As soon as he arrived, he burst out laughing thanks to Yoo Hae Jin. In addition, his chemistry with the mascot, San Chae, brought a lot of attention to these two.
‘Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village’ is a spin-off of the original ‘Three Meals A Day’ where stars have to cook their own meals as they live in a remote area. Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, and Son Ho Jun are the members for this edition as they live in a fishing village and try to cook their own food.
Meanwhile, this show airs every Friday night. (photo by CJ E&M)

Archived