[Drama 2015] Angry Mom 앵그리맘

larus

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TGIF. When I don't have to be anywhere. And again, going to watch AM star to finish. :):):)

I confess it's awesome Go Bok Dong.

And I want season 2.GBD AR HST. 

KJ  will be in Danger. GBD will take revenge. HST will help. And AR torn between the two.

Oh please PD nim.

Guest ororomunroe

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – May Week 2

6. “Angry Mom”: You’re my niece

We’re sad that “Angry Mom” is over. We’re going to miss Kang Ja and all the kids!

The final episode showed us—finally—that Ah Ran was not Dong Chil‘s daughter, and it was the most heart-wrenching moment yet. In this scene, Ah Ran runs to meet him when he phones, trying to talk him into turning himself back in. Through his tears, he says she’s not his daughter but his niece; she’s the daughter of his brother, the one he killed by accident. He finally admits it!

With his voice breaking, he gives her a photo of himself with his brother, telling her her father was a good kid, very smart, and nothing like himself. WhenBok Dong rushes up, Dong Chil tells Ah Ran to study hard and mind her Mom. He then tells Bok Dong to take her home and walks away. *sobs*

Excellent scene! We’re glad that little mystery was finally resolved, and we give kudos to the actors for making this one of our favorites.

Cr: Soompi

Article (20150521)

I know that this thread is no longer really active anymore. But I want share what I found few days ago. Apparently, on 21th May, Angry Mom got a warning from KCSC (Korea Communications Standards Commission ) because its violence scenes, like abuse scene, murder scene to high school student (KJY's murder), student using knive and rape scene (kangja's rape scene).

my opinion: it's bit weird because angry mom already has ended 2 weeks before this warning was released..so..what's the point??

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=488700&year=2015

Being A Mom Has Changed The Way Kim Hee Sun Chooses Drama Roles

BY Julie Jones | May 26, 2015 10:15 AM EDT

Being a mother has changed the way Kim Hee Sun thinks about real-life issues and the kinds of roles she will take in k-dramas.

After the actress married in 2007 and had her daughter Park Yun Ah, she took a few years off to devote to being a wife and mother. During her hiatus, she published a book on childcare and losing pregnancy weight, titled "Kim Hee Sun's Happy Mom Project."

When she did return to acting, the 37-year-old actress says that motherhoodhas affected her views on life and the kind of roles she is interested in.

In a recent interview with the Korean media outlet E Today, she said that motherhood made it easy to play Jo Kang Ja in "Angry Mom."

"I didn't need to pretend to be a mom because I am one," she said. "It came naturally. If I wasn't married and didn't have a child, that would have been impossible. It's not something you can do by being a good actress."

In that drama she played a mom who disguises herself as a student to take on the bullies that are tormenting her daughter. She strongly related to the way her character felt and has said that she might take even more drastic measures to protect her own daughter.

As the mother of a 7-year-old girl she has taken more interest in such social issues as bullying. She confessed that she didn't used to care about issues as long as they did not affect her. Being a mom changed all that.

"I went to a bakery during the shooting of 'Angry Mom,' and I saw some students with a lot of make-up on. I told them their uniforms were too short and asked if they wore underpants. I can't stand that anymore."

Being a mom has been good for Kim Hee Sun's career. Playing Jo Kang Ja in "Angry Mom" won her critical praise. Many of her roles previous to motherhood were cute cheerful characters, but Jo Kang Ja is a woman who is prepared to sacrifice everything for her child. She's fearless and strong.

Kim Hee Sun wants to become an actress her daughter can admire. Because her daughter likes that she is famous and recognized by her friends, she feels she can no longer do extreme dramas.

"I want her to see only good things about this job," she says.

Kim Hee Sun's last drama role was playing Lee Min Ho's love interest in the historical fantasy drama "Faith: The Great Doctor."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/84996/20150526/being-a-mom-has-changed-the-way-kim-hee-sun-chooses-drama-roles.htm

Repost from Jisoo's thread:

Kim Hee Sun post drama interview has come out today (20150526). She also talks about her chemistry with Ji Soo.

기사이미지

Few articles about Kim Hee Sun and JiSoo

http://cwstoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=enter99&pg=2&idxno=2015052518163790508

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700210&g_serial=899759&rrf=nv

20150423_1429795613_32415000_1.jpg?14325

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=716526

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015052600595271150&type=1&outlink=1

and many other articles if you search on Naver/Daum. However, basically all those articles mentioned about how KHS didn't expect the chemistry with Ji Soo will so strong. They (KHS and PD/crew) also didn't expect and feel suprised with the exploded responses about this "love line". But why this love line didn't come true, based on KHS's interview, it because Angry Mom deal with sosial issues and messages, Angry Mom is not romance drama.

본문이미지

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=500474&year=2015

This article about Angry Mom PD who talks about why "love line" between KHS (Kangja) and JiSoo (Bokdong) was excluded in the end. I mean that "love line" didn't come true.

Kim Hee Sun Expresses Her Rising Concerns for Her Daughter After Finishing “Angry Mom”

Actress Kim Hee Sun revealed her rising concerns towards her own daughter after recently wrapping up “Angry Mom.”

“I became more interested in issues in society. I also debated on how I should raise my daughter, Yeon Ah, from now on,” the actress begins.

“I hope that Yeon Ah experiences more freedom, since she’s only in kindergarten, but others around me make their children study a whole lot. Then I make my daughter do something because I don’t want her to fall behind among her peers. I want her to play around as much as she likes to, but that’s not realistic. I started thinking more about how I should raise her after I finished this drama,” Kim Hee Sun confesses.

She continues, “A mother entering the school to help her daughter can seem very comical and light. At first, my dilemma was, ‘Will the school uniform look good on me?’ The drama starts off comical like a fantasy, but this drama actually holds a very realistic lesson. I felt myself becoming more and more serious.”

Lastly, Kim Hee Sun says, “[The drama] focuses on what happens in school, but this is really the responsibility of the adults. I think I’ve done my part if I was able to comfort the minds of mothers out there.”

“Angry Mom” centers around the problems and conflicts that revolve around Korean high schools, as mother (Kim Hee Sun) disguises herself as one of the high school students in hopes to help her troubled daughter (Kim Yoo Jung).

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/27/kim-hee-sun-expresses-her-rising-concerns-for-her-daughter-after-finishing-angry-mom/

Kim Hee Sun mentioned Kim Yoo Jung on her recent interview

570716572015_99_20150526075910.jpg

Actress Kim Hee Sun praised Kim Yoo Jung’s sense of an adult during her interview.

She’s asked what Kim Yoo Jung calls her during shooting.

“During shooting, she called me ‘eomma’, but when shooting is over she called me ‘eonni’. (She is) young but seems to know how to act properly in social life.” She continued to praised, “Actually, Kim Yoo Jung deep inside is really mature (the way of thinking). It’s like someone in their mid-to-late twenties. She is really mature, even more than me.

Kim Hee Sun also mentioned about the shooting of Angry Mom, “During rehearsals all of us got along. There are no personalities and friends that difficult to get. All alike and everyone is good people that really match well. In fact, when shooting is more difficult, it really makes people getting closer to each other. All seems getting closer while trying to fit script together and joking and chat during the long time shooting. Everyone is gentle people. Work with a good story but through this work, I also found bond, it’s really precious. Apart from the outcome of the work, after all, I’m  fortunate that I can meet many good friends."

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0000671682

[I'm not the one who translated this chingu's! :)]

:);)^_^

[May contain inaccuracies, credit goes to @MaknaeC] :):):)

Archived