[Drama 2015] Angry Mom 앵그리맘

larus

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because missin' Go Bok Dong! watching AM!

Ji Soo! What a handsome boy! Lookin' like boss in the pic

cr: twitter feed

Embedded image permalink

Go Bok Dong!!!!

The scene where they wee called to the principal's office lol.

Great review from fangirlverdict! Long one...worth the read especially about the Ji Soo. KHS and all the other main cast

Well-written and executed with an assured hand, Angry Mom is a dark horse in dramaland that manages to be engaging, thought-provoking and consistent, in spite of its varying tones and sometimes difficult subject matter.

Kim Hee Sun does an outstanding job as our titular Angry Mom, and the rest of the ensemble cast is pretty excellent as well. Almost everyone manages to deliver heartfelt, layered characters who feel like real people, and together, they amplify their drama world by making it feel all the more real, by extension.

Hard to watch at times, but so worth the journey

Continue reading from Thefangirlverdict

• 4 weeks later...

Missin' Ji Soo in k drama.  Missing' Go Bok Dong! going to marathon AM. again. Oh Ji Soo! 

My very first post in Soomp thread.. And it's Ji Soo character I asked. hahaha. Luv this excellent undiscovered rookie actor! And he ain't kpop idol. Just pure fantastic actor.

Posted 29 April · Report post

Ah first timer here. Not use to this one. Is this temporary?  Where's the old one with many post of Go Bok Dong and  the ep 13 preview. How do I See that?

• 1 month later...

Bokdongie! Thank you Angry Mom for Bok Dong! an for my soompi existence.

When I'm really missing wonderful impressive brilliant acting of Ji Soo.

While so many other young actors/idols/models/ (who can or can't act) being cast in different dramas left and  right, we haven't heard anything from this breakout rookie.  We're certainly missing his immense talent.

Well, Jisoo chooses his projects very well.And I'm glad. I wanna see his excellent acting and charisma back in a drama again. Good quality drama well written.

Go Bok Dong!  My heart!

CDYsX8pVIAARDh6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's the 'Ber months.  Usually end of the year awards. I'll keep coming back to this thread.  My first soompi post here. This thread!  I'll never forgot this drama! And Ji Soo. And if there's drama I want to win an award and be recognized.. Its Angry Mom (and MBB and IRY)

The ending to this drama wonderful.. it's open ended actually.  AM dealt with social issues.  This drama also showed us undiscovered excellent rookie named Ji Soo ( we want another drama to see his charisma on screen) Hell MARS k version or Devil Beside You k version :)

CFyI7COUMAAwpa8.jpg
CFyJGv1UIAEIzrV.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@vannie05 there was an explanation about that from the director from the link posted above by @fleurofjasmine

This drama should also be recognized for great writing and story and acting. This is one of those that dealt about social issues and they did not sugarcoat anything here.  Of course we also saw the most developed character for this in Go Bok Dong. and how we fell in love with unknown actor named Ji Soo for his raw brilliance and that layered acting that is excellent.

Ji Soo deserve  best new come/ rookie award. The writer deserve an award. I love the ending of this drama. It's just right! Maybe season 2 in the future with the teens. Who knows.. Baro as young prosecutor. Ji Soo as young cop. KYJ as young reporter.  Oooh nice. #wish.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived