[Drama 2015] Angry Mom 앵그리맘

larus

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest noemia

How sad that the drama is over. I am waiting for Wednesday and Thursday. and now I will be very sad..... without Bang Wool  and Don Bock (((

Just watched the RAW of the last ep.. and can I say what a sweet ending it had! very satisfying I think. BD still in love lol, KJ and NA looking after the kids, the bad guys in prison. The writer is a genius, s/he wrote the drama perfectly and finished it within 16 episodes. It would be nice to see this cast again in some other drama.

Cant wait for the subs!

Hope to see all you guys again in some other drama thread xD it was nice talking to you all.

Guest meti07028

such a good drama with a satisfiable ending. I just watched the RAW and didn't understand their conversations, BUT I watched till the end with a BIG smile ... 

Guest meti07028

I miss AM and this thread a lot. I really miss all my friend from all over the world who made this thread so nice . I thank the live recapers , the ones who share BTS , gifs and ALL the members who share their thoughts here . I love you all and I miss you all :wub:

:Dthank you to everyone that made live recaps in the last few weeks. I'm glad that this drama has a happy ending but I'm also sad because it's over. What I'm gonna do without my favourite angry mom, without BD, AR, ST, Noah and princess Gj with her wierd minions. I'm gonna miss everyone, even DC or AY.

I didn't get to watch the live stream again due to power interruption. :( but I'll watch the full episode later .

I'm happy that drama ended great and also sad because it's the last episode. I'm going to miss this drama.

Thank you so much everyone for the pics,videos, gifs, news, updates, translations, recaps, screencaps, posts and insights.

They are truly appreciated. :)

Regarding "White Patent Leather Shoes" (Besides being u-g-l-y.)

I think 'White Shoes' killed Hong.  White Shoes is a henchman for the new 'boss' with whom Hong made a deal, trading the 2005 Myung Seong Diary, to get out of jail in three months.  The pile of bricks wasn't big enough to crush Hong. On top of which, most of it didn't fall on him and Dong Chi.  They crashed into the bricks and knocked it over. 

So, he would have survived, except that it was a very convenient opportunity for White Shoes, in behalf of the new 'boss', to get rid of him and not have him as a liability.  And, who is the new 'boss'? 

Naturally, it must have been the rival presidential candidate to Minister Kang.  And, that is why Hong received a presidential pardon, after only three months of jail time. 

So, just as the sun still rises each morning and life goes on, there will be another battle, for Angry Moms, to fight again.  This is the never-ending story of humankind. :(

Oh, and the hard-boiled egg?   Priceless! xD I understand that a raw egg would make a mess; a soft mess.  But, I've always thought that a hard-boiled egg, especially aimed at the head, would have a harder impact.  And, it can be picked up and thrown multiple times! :P

Guest ororomunroe

TV: [Spoilers] - Angry Mom (Finale)

Article: 'Angry Mom' mother Kim Hee Sun prevailed 'happy ending of justice'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,492, -16] Kim Hee Sun's emotional acting is so good...

2. [+1,951, -21] Good work to Kim Hee Sun-nim... Bok Dong-ah, let's see you again in another great work~~

3. [+1,721, -11] Loved the drama!! Ahn Dong Chil was cool at the end as well!

4. [+957, -21] Who is the white heels..?

5. [+347, -0] Finally found the reason her name is 'Kangja'... Hopefully there comes a world where the person who loves the most becomes the kangja (strongest).

6. [+298, -1] I think the drama purposely left some things open-ended like the white heels to tell the viewers that we still have many issues in our society that we need to solve together. Enjoyed the drama!

7. [+271, -1] An egg that won't crack... Enjoyed the drama.

8. [+242, -1] Go Bok Dong's dream of becoming Aran's step father ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+198, -4] God Dong Chil... damn

10. [+179, -2] Unfortunate viewer ratings but the best drama nonetheless!

Cr: Netizenbuzz

agb:

Unkind Women: nation 11.5 - seoul 11.9

Angry Mom: nation 9 - seoul 10.6

tnms:

Unkind Women:  9.1 - Seoul 10.4

Angry Mom: 8.8 - Seoul 11.2

Girl Who Sees Smells: 8.6 - Seoul 9.8

Can't believe 'Angry Mom' is ended already? I'm so satisfied with good and happy ending. Now, I am still waiting to watch for this final episode with English subtitles.

Is Chairman Hong dies in the end? Impossible he dies because he fell on the bricks, he still asking for helps, no one help him except the man with white shoe. I do not know who is him but look like he is the first person who meet Chairman Hong after released from the jail? Someone said he was Chairman Hong's rival.

What happened to KHS arms? Does anyone knows?

​@magrace1248_stv,

I want to know too or maybe she got hurt from the last episode struggles with Chairman Hong and Dong-chil?

Archived