[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On 2/1/2018 at 3:24 PM, ReemKanabta said:

@youngatheart I agree about that video, MY seems more outgoing nowadays with here co-workers, maybe like she used to be before CH, I like that.

@saved2K Lol about the 3rd ship (is it the one from SKKS days?), and happy new year to you too

Which one?  SKKS was the first and the one that sunk deep in the ocean hahahaha.   

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, beasima said:

Hai everyone.. 

I'm just curious, last time I visit this thread as I remembered its more than 1000 pages. But why now is only 600 pages? Did I remember it wrong?

You were referring to the Healer thread maybe....it did reach more than 1000 pages and maybe the most commented recaps in Dramabeans at that time.  

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all who are celebrating Lunar Year! A letter to his fans from our soldier! We all know, at least us who are Ta tional that if he needs to write a letter to his girlfriend, he won’t use this medium. And here it is. We also are glad the weather is becoming nicer and you are healthy.

• Like 3