[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

9 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Dispatch just helped us with that friend zoned clarification 

I find it funny for JCW not to mention PMY but at the same time,  wondering the real meaning to it.  There's always 2 sides to a story anyway,  so... I'll leave it at that.  

Good luck to your military life, Wookie!!!   (I hope you or whoever from your party still find time to check this thread AS IT WAS ALWAYS DONE during Healer time )  and maybe, just maybe...    :unsure::wink:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Dispatch just helped us with that friend zoned clarification

this is the article right?
https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/18/ji-chang-wook-talks-about-enlistment-and-actresses-who-promised-to-visit-him-in-the-military/

Ji Chang Wook Talks about Enlistment and Actresses Who Promised to Visit Him in the Military

Updated July 18th 2017 GMT

https://koreadispatch.cdnser.be/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/2017-07-18_09-00-36-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Ji Chang Wook has announced his enlistment date recently.

On July 18, he has met with media to talk about his enlistment and who made the promise to visit him in the military.

He mentioned during his interview, “Few of my co-stars said they will visit me in the military. Even some of the actresses, we will see who actually comes for a visit!” The female co-stars he mentioned are Ha Ji Won, Im Yoonah, and Nam Ji Hyun.

Ji Chang Wook has worked with some of great actresses. “I was lucky to work with so many great actors. I learned a lot from them. While filming ‘Empress Gi,’ actress Ha Ji Won was always smiling on set. It must have been tough on her but she never stopped smiling. Also, Yoonah and Ji Hyun were full of laughter on set. I got so much good energy from them.”

Ji Chang Wook will enlist on August 14. “It is a bit late to be enlisted, so I’ll work harder, stay healthy and complete my military duty.” “I will meet with you again through screen, after completing my military duty. So, please wait for me for one year and nine months.”

Lastly, when asked what he will be doing before the enlistment he said, “I really want to spend time with my mom.”

Spoiler

caught by Dispatch, will be the last things both want. maybe they will be ninja all the ways till 2 yrs over. yet i still hope he will reveal something himself, and don't let Dispatch caught then forced to reveal, (like recent other actors' cases).
but frankly, visit or not visit... so what? it doesnt means anything. what is done "openly" will likely be 'official" and not "personal"... if they are really together and ninja for more than 2 yrs, will they allows Army-visits to leak they are together...

the fact that he dare to name this actresses or that actresses.. i means nothing to him,. dun understand what's so hyped over 'someone" was mentioned to be going.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

this is the article right?
https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/18/ji-chang-wook-talks-about-enlistment-and-actresses-who-promised-to-visit-him-in-the-military/

Ji Chang Wook Talks about Enlistment and Actresses Who Promised to Visit Him in the Military

Updated July 18th 2017 GMT

https://koreadispatch.cdnser.be/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/2017-07-18_09-00-36-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Ji Chang Wook has announced his enlistment date recently.

On July 18, he has met with media to talk about his enlistment and who made the promise to visit him in the military.

He mentioned during his interview, “Few of my co-stars said they will visit me in the military. Even some of the actresses, we will see who actually comes for a visit!” The female co-stars he mentioned are Ha Ji Won, Im Yoonah, and Nam Ji Hyun.

Ji Chang Wook has worked with some of great actresses. “I was lucky to work with so many great actors. I learned a lot from them. While filming ‘Empress Gi,’ actress Ha Ji Won was always smiling on set. It must have been tough on her but she never stopped smiling. Also, Yoonah and Ji Hyun were full of laughter on set. I got so much good energy from them.”

Ji Chang Wook will enlist on August 14. “It is a bit late to be enlisted, so I’ll work harder, stay healthy and complete my military duty.” “I will meet with you again through screen, after completing my military duty. So, please wait for me for one year and nine months.”

Lastly, when asked what he will be doing before the enlistment he said, “I really want to spend time with my mom.”

Hide contents

caught by Dispatch, will be the last things both want. maybe they will be ninja all the ways till 2 yrs over. yet i still hope he will reveal something himself, and don't let Dispatch caught then forced to reveal, (like recent other actors' cases).
but frankly, visit or not visit... so what? it doesnt means anything. what is done "openly" will likely be 'official" and not "personal"... if they are really together and ninja for more than 2 yrs, will they allows Army-visits to leak they are together...

the fact that he dare to name this actresses or that actresses.. i means nothing to him,. dun understand what's so hyped over 'someone" was mentioned to be going.

He will be entering in August by which time, 7DQ has just ended.   and I always say before, Patience has its sweetest fruits.  

Wookie,  Minyoung sshi , for your ChangMiners and Healers... :huh:

• Like 4

Hello chingus!

How is everyone?  I am very happy with the customary IV and photoshoot of Wookie for SP, he just answered matter of fact in that IV.  He always like that in all his IV, straightforward, safe and full of fan service.  

I just noticed he did a lot of explanation about the many KS and skin ship with SP...hmmm... we know Wookie, it was all for work, no worries kkk.

Mentioning of PMY or non mentioning is not bothersome for me, it is moot and academic, we will not get anything from there, but my one thing is for sure, he called (if ever he mentioned) PMY, Minyoung-ie ( we know that term is for a very close person), which he never did with the other 3 actors he worked with.  this I believe is a hint since at least they have a close relationship...

Dispatch not mentioning PMY, I am just curious...kkk, but it does helped us confirm the "friend-zoned thing" ahahaha!  

the recent concert was successful (1st show only, since there's part 2 on going), he sang IWPY as the last song...so emotional there I guess!

Changmin hugs and waves to everyone @maryofbethany @luvsjcwpmy @ReemKanabta @Malala Rakotonirina @youngatheart and to everyone!

Changmin forever!

• Like 7

Ji Chang Wook reveals ideal type + plans before his impending military enlistment

By yckim124ji-chang-wook

Ji Chang Wook went on a guerilla date with KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly'.

Recently, it was confirmed that Ji Chang Wook will be enlisting in the military on August 14. During the date, Ji Chang Wook shared a comment and said, "My last official schedule is on the 22nd. I plan to have personal time from then on."

He continued, "I love home-cooked meals. I think it's most comfortable and warm. Yesterday, my mom went grocery shopping and prepared breakfast for me but I couldn't eat it because I slept in. I want to spend a lot of time with my mom before I enlist." 

Ji Chang Wook added a message for his fans and said, "Please wait for me until I come back. I'll return with a good production."

The actor was also asked about his ideal type. He explained, "I like women with a sense of humor who I can easily talk to."

ji-chang-wook_1500651144_%E1%84%8B%E1%85

CR.allkpop

IDENTICAL REPORTS from Soompi too, at spoiler:

Spoiler

Ji Chang Wook Reveals What Quality He Values In His Ideal Type

Ji Chang Wook recently appeared on the July 21 broadcast of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly,” where he greeted his fans through the “guerilla date” segment before sitting down for an interview.

His appearance in Hongdae caused the streets to clog up, as fans gathered to try and get a glimpse of the actor. As his enlistment date is coming up, Ji Chang Wook explained that he wanted to appear to greet fans in person before he goes to fulfill his military service. “Right now, I’m doing a lot in preparation so that I will be able to go and return in good health,” he shared.

During the interview, the actor answered a variety of questions, with one of them asking him to name his ideal type. Ji Chang Wook revealed, “I like a fun girl who I can communicate well with.”

He also reflected on how “Suspicious Partner” was his first romantic comedy, and his love of sports and saunas during the discussion.

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook will be meeting his fans once more at a concert on July 22, before enlisting on August 14.

Spoiler
Spoiler

raw confession:
for all Changminers, now i realised, Healerites may NOT be Changminers. But Changminers surely grew from being Healerites.
Changminers, after all does not guaranteed to be Forever. While i do agreed that in order to be supportive, it is good to stay neutral to JCW, or stay neutral to PMY, not shipping them with anyone. i did fall into the angst of getting mad with bts or skinship scenes that JCW did with others, so did i get messed up with PMY being swooned with skinship with other actors, vice versa... then i realised in order to be supportive to JCW or PMY, either i switch to no more shipping them with 'ANYONE' (not even shipping JCW with PMY, or any other ships). i did tried to shop shipping changmin for the sake of being supportive to both JCW and PMY that i support anyone to be with them, and not with each other., but its something i crossed the border of no returns. i just can't.

or i have to change myself and refrained from getting involved with any more new 'ship'. for someone as immature as myself, maybe not continued on shipping is the best choice to be supportive of my favourite artistes.  else i pained myself, wept secretly how many times in past.

BUT, Above all, not changing original ship of both of them, to shipping each of them with others. i have decided, i will not bear grudges over anyone for changing ship, from shipping changmin to other ships. neither will i blame him if he fall for another, or blame her if she fall for another.
SORRY, for all my immature posts and rants often.

yet, i truly wish in my heart, that any other shippers, from ships that shipping JCW with any other actresses, or ships that shipping PMY with any other actors, will respect Changmin, and refrain from talking comparing and talking about PMY when shipping JCW with other actresses, or comparing JCW when shipping PMY with other actor. But if that happens, i guess it is really within 'freedom of speech' and like i said, anything anyone wrote in their own forum, they have the rights, just that we seek for people to respect our rights in talking about changmin here, and not get angry over what they peep here and comment about changmin couple or changminers elsewere. vice versa. respect is mutual.
but of coz, i myself also did cross over the 'borders' by actually did mentioned other actresses or actors, .. which as from today, i will refrained in the main text, anything sensitive, i will keep in spoiler.  i guess i have to get used to this.

sensitive issue: if you are not changminers already, do not read.

whatever found in Changmin-thread, are meant for changminers solely. if anyone read and be offended. kindly refrained from reading anything in spoiler.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I just wanted to share this video, see how he turned completely to watch. I completely agree with you chingus @maryofbethany @luvsjcwpmyI wish he take some deserved rest after the The concert. We know that 7DQ ends on August 3, so there is plenty of days to go for that mini vacation. 

Hmm, is this his way of promoting his drama? Him, being a "Suspicious Partner" of Minyoungie? ☺ L❤ve this video! =^_^=

• Like 6

:unsure: :unsure::unsure:

I had second thoughts about my post after watching the fan meeting video... I'll wait for the english translation for all the questions and answers.  

And about the turning of his back completely,  hmm...it seems he did it for all videos of his dramas shown in the big screen behind him.  Maybe, I need something more concrete... :(

A ChangMiner heart will know if it is for our ChangMin or not. B)

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Annyeonghasaeyo Chinggussss....Unniesss....  my #ChangMiner Family ... 

Two things :

1.)  Wookie's statement:  and I hope my reading between the line is correct.  "He said he will choose good projects when he comes back".  (Ok, wookie, noted.  I will satiate my mind by believing you must have read or it reached you that most of us were not happy of the recent projects you have chosen). 

2.)  Singing IWPY in his recent fan meeting and turning his back just so he will be able to see the whole view,  kamsahamnida.  It means ..it means... I won't take that lightly... We know him from Healer Time ... <<<<< SORRY about this  but on 2nd thought,  after watching the video of his fan meeting,  I will rest until there's an english translation of the questions and answers.. not feeling satisfied because he was turning completely to ALL the videos of his dramas shown. :unsure:  So I would not give much weight and quickly jump into conclusion at this point in time.  Again, sorry chinggusss, unniess...

THOSE HEALER SCENES the first one flashed on the screen behind him ... the feels are still and will always be different from any of his other drama kissing scenes...  .Only a ChangMiner will know.... 

Wookie?!  Would you please give us your international ChangMin Family something to smile everyday until you come back???...

True..... Like I said before, it has been 2 years no matter how private they would have been caught by paparazzi like so many did just for a meal or a drink??.  I would have been satisfied or feel the ship is sailing just for one indication or photo. Now we are left to our imagination for 2 years.... How can we go on...

Is anyone able to translate the text after the IWPY song?

• Like 5

Hello again Chinggus and Unnies..... 

I just tried to search and watched and watched Wookie's fan meeting held yesterday.  His last before he enters military. 

Yes,  he did turn around but for all the videos that were shown behind him on the big screen.   So, that would not be conclusive ...

Until I found the video showing his last song of the night and proved to myself altho I don't understand korean language,  Him singing the IWPY as his last song for the night is the only thing that pacified me.  Meaning that,  he chose that song for his finale song.  Weh????   And usually,  or so I believe,  it has meaning for the singer.  Yet, he will be the only one who can answer that.   I also have no idea why he started and then from time to time in the beginning of the song, he stops and the audience who are singing along with him are the only voices to be heard until he finally came out to the stage. I was thinking, maybe he changed clothes so he took time.  It was completely dark or my eyes are betraying me hehehe...

Also,  there was this song,  (ChangMiners please help me out on this).  Remember that video taken with him going to the airport (he was with his close friend in the car)  and there was a song he played or was it over the radio  (sorry, my memory is not helping me) and he sung along with it.  I cannot really remember but that song,  we all concluded he was singing it for Minyoung sshi like he is missing her. (Healer just ended that time)   Hearing him sing it again in his fan meeting made me wonder why also since it was not his own but maybe one of his fave.  

Everyone of us I believe has a certain song or songs that when we hear,  we are so reminded of some people, situations etc.  

I know and am 10000% Wookie singing IWPY reminds him of only one and one person.  That's the only personal conclusion I can say. 

My ranting is getting longer and longer... I hope our ChangMin will really ..... :unsure:  make us :) even tiny, tiny bit. 

Oh, he said he love home food... we know our Minyoung sshi is a good cook. :rolleyes:

He also said, if he has a love (or sort of like that) and he loves her, and she will still be there until his return from military... <<< this made me to think... the 2 years will be the test probably?   Ohh, if it is our Min,  he has nothing to worry about.  Actually, he was the one we worried about during these past years... :tongue:

• Like 6

@luvsjcwpmy @youngatheart @tan10can @angela0612 @Igotcaughtdancingagain @Malala Rakotonirina @ReemKanabta @seinhi @cmoirae2

i loved the phrase ChangMin Family. indeed we are kins for at least more than 2 yrs and half. i know we can't force them to reveal and compared other couples who readily reveal before or after been catch by Dispatch. But revealing is not just to quietened restless shippers' spirits, but also to protect each other (esp the female in the OTP) not to be harassed in social sites.
we have crossed exactly the same length of his MS with our shipping life's time span, everyone of us that are still staying, or just joined not long ago, all deserved a pat on our backs....

Spoiler

But its tiring, after every drama, we battle a new battle ground, has people talks about us shippers is tiring but can still be manageable, but to have shippers comparing bts or skinship scenes of our OTP together to their own OTP... to watch silently all that folding before us... more and more new ships formed not just for BOTH of our OTP is draining spirits. Some times jsut a leak of they are together, simple leak will do, that can forever silence shippers that demand more PG16 rate bed scenes, or skinship in every drama that one of our OTP acted in, or have delulu analysing each every bts.

some how, i always think it is the girl who will be acting and 'singing' and meaning this song ... its always the girl who will be in pain alone, embraced it all, all your scars, the one who will carries on by just remembering your smile... she who will be protecting your heart, not to be hurt by worrying about her, protecting your images, your soaring careers, as much as you protect her, she also protect you, by wanting to be silent. i hope his returns, he will be offered solid roles like those offers to the matured more senior actors, eg.  like Gang DongWon, or Jang Dong gun, or Jung Woo Sung, GongYoo.... all these are served with respect and however bedscenes or skinship they have in any projects, people only see the intensed acting skills, and not the skinship scenes, they gain awards by their actings and not just concert fans.

what is worst, it always to protect the OTP themselves, if one of them caught by Dispatch before and broken the other shippers' dream... and not to have shippers started calling one of our OTP being a flirt or playing with their Ship's actresses... the guy will always be called flirting and leading on the 'poor innocent gullible' actresses of newer ships.  then things explode and actors that just catched by dispatch will be stained with being a flirt.

even if chances of been caught by Dispatch.. Wookie, pls go somewhere after MY finished her 7DQ..
why this round it is harder to bear than K2 times. its because both JCW and PMY are tested with both having new ships and shippers came from our very own healerites some more...  when our very own healerites turned into shipping Changmin with other other, our own healerites ship JCW with others, ship PMY with others, both AT THE SAME TIMING... it is cruel not just to us shippers, but also to changmin couple deep down. but i also agreed that everyone has their rights to change ship, to shop believing . no one can accused anyone for changing ships, this is just a hobby, not real life as in our own personal life. why take it so seriously right? no one should be blamed for changing a ship, i know shipping supposed to be fun, and it is just actors and actors, not your closed existing friends, why so serious. and that, all in all, while shippers fight and fan fights, it hurts the actor/actress indirectly. Yes, agreed.

But, won't it be nice, we can all switch from being hardcore shippers to become just simple fans of that actor if he announced he dated others.... i also wish that, but in truth, the silent actresses that read all kinds of social medias sites are the one being hurt alone, treat her scars alone, while we shippers only rant in public and went back to our normal routine life.  that is why some hardcore fan of some actor, from Day One do not want to 'take side' with any ship, to protect their Favourite Actor's name.  just like some hardcore Actress's fan, refused fiercely to allow their actress to be tied with rumours with any co-male-leads,
fighting and chiding anyone to keep shipping business off threads of their Actor thread or Actress thread..... i tried to stop shipping our Changmin together, so that i can be supportive to each of their projects hwoever heavy bedscenes or makingout, french tongues kisses... i tried to be the best kind of fans instead of being shippers. like someone say, to a actor, hardcore neutral fans are better than shippers. i tried. but failed, once you crossed into being shippers, its just no returned into just neutral fan status.

this not just happened to our Changmin. but to many other ships>>>
until the OTP annouced dating, and best be,, plan to get married just like SongSong. Shippers will always be the first to throw stones when finally after many months of years, if the otp suddenly announced they have been dating some others for years, when the individuals ship are still thought to be sailing. and feeling of cheating the shippers are inevitable. some say, oh , you delulu shippers ask for it for delulu over every couple clothings every bts every Vlive, every interview, every concerts. yes agreed.

but won't it be nice:- for all the ships, all the diff ships existing and fighting in the same open seas, if a 'stabled' OTP finally willing to annouce and just send some ships home. relationship is a personal affair none of other's business. and yes, hardcore fans will say, why must actors be treated diff, just because they are actors as in professions. if most of other profession's has the right to keep dating private and secret, why artistes must annouced dating news> yes, agreed too.

but won't it be nice:- not just for the shippers, but for the girl's side, if she be protected from being bringing up to be compared in every occasions. from one dramas to another dramas... because of the 'greatness' of 'freedom of speech'. but we know among all other professions, none of these, being doctors, photographers, designers, reporters, teachers, musicians, charity church workers.. etc. none of these needs to be exposed to needs of closed skinships or demanded to imagine even in mind of being in love and asked to 'feel' being in love realtionship with diff 'people' on set, exposed to extreme skinships. only actors/actresses are ongoing being tempted to the extreme, until they reach a certain age and be giving meatier solid roles that sell on skinship. oh, some will say, this is the professions they chose, just like every actor couple before them, they will have to deal with temptations if they want to choose to remain in this professions.  Yes, also agreed too. 

but won't it be nice:- if just like JuSung and BoYoung, or other matured couple, once announced or dated or married, however bedscenes or skinship, all rumours be silent or delulu be silenced, eg. see Lee BoYoung latest Whisper, she has a very mild "bed scene' with co male lead, but everyone know that is business as usual, whatever chemistry, no ship be created. and both be started to be offered solid roles that challenged acting skill, instead of banking in the skinshp and love scenes for every roles or projects offered to them, but instead look at JuSung being offered really good solid roles that do not focus on selling skinship. but fans will say, stop comparing couples, diff couples be treated differently, and diff relationship demands and works under diff enviroments and have diff needs because all the characters and natures of diff couples are different from other couples.. yes, agreed too;....

But won't it be nice........... there will be many 'but won't it be nice"... deep in the heart of the OTP, they craved for the same, supports never died down once dating announced, faithfulness towards each other however temptation be thrown in from 4 corners, respect of privacy from all outsiders, be treated as a normal couple's rights, Dispatch stop lurking, fans don't stop supporting because dreams awaken. Every girl still needs the same thing from a relationship, no matter how diff is both characters from other couples' characters, or the arguement that both OTP characters are uniquely diff from other otp characters.  it is always the female in a otp tha can get hurt the easiest , this never changed. Not for the 'fragile' hungry shippers' hearts, but for the girl, Make sure you protect her.
remember,
I WILL PROTECT YOU.

Spoiler
Just by looking, the person who makes my heart ache
I’m afraid you’ll disappear if I close my eyes

I can’t take a single step away from you
So again today, I’m pacing back and forth by your side, my love

Even if you don’t turn around, I’m standing right here
So you can always lean on me, whenever you want

The person I want to embrace in my heart
The person I can’t let go
I’ll take away all your sad tears
The one person in the world who makes me smile is you
So don’t cry anymore, I will protect you

The person I’m thankful for
The person who warmly held my cold hands
It was you

Even if I breathe, I wouldn’t be living
If I can’t see you, there is no meaning

The person I want to embrace in my heart
The person I can’t let go
I’ll take away all your sad tears

There is no other love
Even after time passes
Even if the world changes
It’s only you

It’s okay even if I’m in pain alone
If it’s for you, it’s okay
I will embrace all of your painful scars

I love you, be by my side forever

It’s okay even if I’m in pain alone
If it’s for you, it’s okay
I will embrace all of your painful scars

• Like 5

9 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I just wanted to share this video, see how he turned completely to watch. I completely agree with you chingus @maryofbethany @luvsjcwpmyI wish he take some deserved rest after the The concert. We know that 7DQ ends on August 3, so there is plenty of days to go for that mini vacation. 

what's he saying on that video??.... The fact that IWPY is the finale, usually the ending song is the most special from the performer....

• Like 6

8 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Also,  there was this song,  (ChangMiners please help me out on this).  Remember that video taken with him going to the airport (he was with his close friend in the car)  and there was a song he played or was it over the radio  (sorry, my memory is not helping me) and he sung along with it.  I cannot really remember but that song,  we all concluded he was singing it for Minyoung sshi like he is missing her. (Healer just ended that time)   Hearing him sing it again in his fan meeting made me wonder why also since it was not his own but maybe one of his fave.  

Let me help you there, here is that video

7AQ0xz7.gif

this was when MY was about to leave to shoot her Cdrama in China

That song is "I Think About You", he sing it in almost all of his FM, it has the "I love youuu" (in English) part at the end

Tonight, the entire time while I'm walking you home
You told me that I have changed
That I'm not considerate of you
You complain

Is love always like butterflies to you?
To me, it's being comfortable
I don't set apart time to think about you
I always think about you
Yes, I think about you
Even on busy days, each moment, I see you in each of those moments
I can't show you everything but you can feel a little too, right?
I always think about you
Every day, I think about you
Even at the moment when I fall asleep and dream
I think about you, smiling in front of me

Do you remember? The day I confessed my love to you
I didn't prepare a special event but you accepted me
In my heart always, like now

I always think about you
Yes, I think about you
Even on busy days, each moment, I see you in each of those moments
I can't show you everything but you can feel a little too, right?
I always think about you
Every day, I think about you
Even at the moment when I fall asleep and dream
I think about you, smiling in front of me

(Yes, me me me)

I always think about you
Yes, I think about you
Each moment that we spent together is so precious to me
So I can't express it all in words but I'll show it to you little by little

I always think
Every day I think
When I wake up early in the morning
I think about you, the happiest person

Looking at you smiling in front of me

I love you

At his HK fanmeet on Jun 20 2015

And yes he was always singing IWPY at the end lately, after he sang the new OST I thought it will take the lead now for being his latest work, but thank you Wooks for keeping IWPY the most precious OST (he added a line to the song actually, the part that Mary highlighted above,

I will embrace all of your painful scars)

one more thing I felt I need to add, before our famous episode 15 of Healer was broadcasted Wooks posted this

You had fun watching Healer, right??

Tomorrow will also be interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah!! I also made a Weibo account!!  Please take a look ㅋㅋ
Photo is from the fan meeting in Taiwanㅋ

Drawing is as how I like it …ㅋㅋㅋ (does that mean this is PMY, LOL)

#self-praise #hand-drawing
#Healer #Jung Hu

Did you see him promote his other skinship scenes!!!!

• Like 7

Him talking about his feelings while shooting Healer, just so you can compare , and this is just one of them, almost all of his post healer IVs specially the overseas ones, he had the same descripion "fluttery feelings"

Greetings in Japanese: Hi I'm Ji Chang Wook

He then briefly described Healer's plot:

JCW: It is a political story, a warm hearted and action packed melo drama. The relationships and interactions of the characters in the drama are really fun.

They then asked him to describe Healer's touching love story:

JCW: It is a fantasy about the man secretly protecting the girl at all times. For myself when I am in the role, I had fluttering feelings and it was very enjoyable.

translation by @tehlimau

• Like 5

one of the newest IVs, was it taken before SP was broadcasted? I wonder, because they were talking about SP like an on going project

The MC is saying here: You have a beautiful voice and you sang many OST for your dramas, which one was special to you and can we hear a part of it?

His answer: I have worked on some musical projects and sang many OST for the dramas I worked in, among them one that I sang many times and which many fans liked a lot, it's for the drama Healer, it's called "I will Protect You"...he then sings a part

• Like 6

Thanks @ReemKanabtaAlways Healer and IWPY, we love it too. Looking back and thinking about JCW and this past FM. I am happy for him that he finally did a drama that puts his mind at rest for going into the MS. I remembered he was not satisfied with K2 and wanted a drama that will have people remember him by, this has nothing to do with any costars, but his career. The anxiety and anticipation he must have had. As an actor you want to be remembered and be able to return to your job seamlessly at the end of his MS service. Going into the army and leaving his mom when it had been just two the of them must be concerning for him too, not to talk of what to expect as an army officer. I kinda know a little bit of sending someone to the army myself, someone close to me did ROTC and get commissioned to the army, served till he became a captain in the USA army. It was not easy and a lot of anxiety is involved. I will pray for him and his mom while he is away. Serve your country well JCW, come back and your spot is safe to come back to. We know too that you want to protect your love, PMY, don't worry she is safe. We trust that she will wait for you. You already said 'if I am in love with someone now, I will continue to love her even till I return from MS' (paraphrased)! We love you and we  say goodbye for now. I may still write another goodbye message before you go, but I think it's just started to hit me that you are going into an active military service (like I said I am an ajuma). 

• Like 6