[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Happyb-day @Eileen531 wish u a happy bestday everyday....

@siptiamari I agree with u.Hope @fyeahjcw  will help us with her lovely gift.Jcwseems really enjoy and happy teasing pmy. And how his body always move to her. And how pmy to shy to face him. Really different from their  iv before. Hey wookie, I think u'r a shy and polite guy. Why u make u'r noona blushing like that. 

@adniRose whoa, such a hawk eyes. I really can't move on from this ship. They give me too much sign ... 

I had nothing to do, and this thead move so slow, so i just curious and stalking another shipping, and watch kissing scene from jcw and pmy to make comparison. And i can say our OTP kisses r the best.Pmy suffer from a lot kissing scene. And her kissing scene with her ex, I dun even like it. Jcw a really good kisser, in another drama sometimes I guess he's to much.but in healer he so coorporate so tender.just like a man kiss his woman. Full of passion.

I'm not saying this as a shipper,i'm saying this as a woman. When someone kissing me, i want that person kiss me tenderly and understand me. Not to pushing me to full fill their need. I dun like it.I mean,I do like kissing passionately but it had to be from both side. And thats why I love our OTP kissing scene more. Coz jcw so understanding. He's waiting her respond. That a man should do. From what I see pmy suffer from a lot of kissing scene. Trying to potray a lovely kissing scene when her partner just sucking her lips. I'm not a kissing master, so i can be wrong.

What i'm talking about. A long post bout kissing. OMG. I must be crazy now... 

• Like 15

Guest Eileen531

@ReemKanabta, @uphie_ajah, @cinziar

Oh wow ladies, thanks for making my morning with all your happy thoughts and wishes.....

I liked the kissing discussion @uphie_ajah, i agree their kissing is the best and we only see when they are acting and it's that good (we know it was real) but just imagine in their RL.........the room must get warm real quick.  Agree, didn't care for the forced entry kiss in CH, was rather turned off.  Yes, passionate kisses are good but that one rather showed..........it's me X and I'm here to show viewers I conquered. 

@charliew, i only googled that dress after reading @Voilla_amore thoughts on the dress not being a bali dress and that is what came up.  Haha, i never paid attention to the net-a-porter until you mentioned it.  I guess that is a website.....duh to me as usual. lol  I like Target, my girls get certain pieces there that are fine.

Guest charliew

Oh wow ladies, thanks for making my morning with all your happy thoughts and wishes.....

I liked the kissing discussion @uphie_ajah, i agree their kissing is the best and we only see when they are acting and it's that good (we know it was real) but just imagine in their RL.........the room must get warm real quick.  Agree, didn't care for the forced entry kiss in CH, was rather turned off.  Yes, passionate kisses are good but that one rather showed..........it's me X and I'm here to show viewers I conquered. 

@charliew, i only googled that dress after reading @Voilla_amore thoughts on the dress not being a bali dress and that is what came up.  Haha, i never paid attention to the net-a-porter until you mentioned it.  I guess that is a website.....duh to me as usual. lol  I like Target, my girls get certain pieces there that are fine.

​​Yes.. I do liked their kissing scenes, dont we all? LOL @uphie_ajah (we know it was real;)

Wow @adniRose thanks for pointing out, why i never pay attention to it? :( Thank you for sharing your POV and CSI to others Changminers. I wish i could be more contribute to all changminers but i'm not as good as you all. 

@Eileen531 hahaha I thought net-a-porter your online shopping. my friend told me about it but, i could not afford to buy shop online on that web hahaha.. its out of my league. 

Edited by charliew

Yeah @​Eileen531 (tagging not working again. Aaargh soompi) I agree with you. Her kiss in CH r meeeh to me. I dun like it.her x r good kisser, but I dun like the way he kiss his partner.Too rush. Her kissing scene in glory jane r the worst. I hate that guy. Poor minyongi.  

@chaliew yes,it was too real to be reel. 

About jcw kissing scene at another drama, i don't like it also. I don't get the feeling. That's the problem. There's a lot of differences kissing someone that u like and just kissing someone. I really like how jcw treat pmy. No rush, tender. It seems like he know how fragile she is, so he wait slowly. 

I love our OTP kissing scene, but after i compare with another kissing scene i love it more. I do really should stop, or i'll make a journal bout how much I like their kissing scene.kekekeke....

In case someone read it and mad to me, it just my opinion.

• Like 10

​​Yes.. I do liked their kissing scenes, dont we all? LOL @uphie_ajah (we know it was real;)

Wow @adniRose thanks for pointing out, why i never pay attention to it? :( Thank you for sharing your POV and CSI to others Changminers. I wish i could be more contribute to all changminers but i'm not as good as you all. 

@Eileen531 hahaha I thought net-a-porter your online shopping. my friend told me about it but, i could not afford to buy shop online on that web hahaha.. its out of my league. 

@charliew, hahahaha  :D...... thanks for the good morning laugh from your last post.  The CSI from all the ChangMiners are daebak but this has never been just only a CSI shipping thread.  You've shared early on so many great POV's, MV's, throwback postings, etc...this contribution is also valuable here chingu!  <3

• Like 5

Guest treasure51

The Days last performance. Wookie shouted thank you to his fans.

@adniRose, i must miss tht one. His ig pic (tht from the famous ep 15), his eyes so full of love.

@uphie_ajah, "suffer from a lot kiss scene" :D poor youngie. In healer, she really not suffered anymore :wub:. Agree with u.. Don't like the kissing scenes in the two dramas too. Our OTP kissing scenes r the best. So tender so in love

@Eileen531,  happy birthday Sis.. Wish u all the best

No update from youngie recently.. The last one abt Zzup. Maybe she just too busy shooting her C-drama. Miss her, u miss her too Wookie¿?

Guest mywebfoot

Dear friends, especially @tehlimau (who really can understand this madness of writing) and @Odankltha, here is the final summary ending for The Neuropsychology of Me.

As you know, I really don't like having to say goodbye to this FF like this, but sigh, sometimes life just happens, you know?

Anyway, here it is, and I hope it gives all those who have been reading the FF, sufficient closure. 

http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/120362810544/the-neuropsychology-of-me-summary-ending

Thank you for your support all this while!

Edited by mywebfoot

Dear chingus,  Have you all noticed that of all the caps uri puppy owns, he chooses to wear this one (and only this one) on his last day of performing in his Days musical ...

11391637_840840829342727_426087035058681

CGTy16KUQAAao-D.jpg

that "special cap?" that looks very similar to the one uri MinYoungie has...

11034300_803399106373889_586674639238497

... could this be his way of staying connected to his sweetie as he is getting ready to finish this chapter in his life and to look forward to seeing her soon in China? ... the delulus say our ChangMin ship is still sailing along nicely chingus!! Continued happy sailing to you all with our beautiful otp!    :wub:  

Credit pics: Owners

• Like 7

Guest springpebble

@Eileen531, happy birthday! & my time to say thank you for all the infos & inputs you contributed so much for us in this thread. Appreciate it much. More blessings for you.

Guest Eileen531

@frannie_8pie, @treasure51, @IrisNatalya, and @springpebble,

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes, and kinds words and being spoiled all day, plus blessings. I am so lucky to receive all of this. It was a busy day and a fun one. Thanks again.

All of your gifs, and pov, and pictures are all appreciated by everyone. Also, so glad @ReemKanabta posted the link for Happy Camp with Eng Subs, i wanted to watch that so bad. Thanks.

I wonder how Wookie and camp enjoyed themselves after the last performance of The Days went. I think it must of been a blast for all of them, Bang Chi Gu too. lolol

Edited by Eileen531

Morning everyone!! @Eileen531 a very blessed birthday to you! And @mywebfoot thanks for the closure. That is one fabulous plot and I could see it all unfolding in my mind. Would have been a masterpiece if it was fully completed. Nevertheless thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us.

having an inspirational dry spell, but maybe internally I m stopping myself from writing until the DVD comes out. Think there is just that one more fic I would like to write before that, so that should come out pretty soon.

now that The Days is over, let's pray for more good news on the ChangMin front. 

Happy week to all!

• Like 6

Hi aneyoung all changminers,

Thank you @all for keeping this thread happy and alive.

dear @Eileen531 .. i hope it's not toooo late to wish you a happy birthday. Hope you are blessed with many many happy returns in future. Glad to get to know you in changmin thread. it's full of luv here ..

@uphie_ajah ..don't worry luv, discussion about kissing is always more than welcome here because our OTP kissing is like no others. My most favourite still remain the ending rooftop kissing ep.20. Gossh...very slow and sensual. i like how u said she suffered from the kisses on her previous drama, so different in healer whereby I believe rather than she got kisssed, she was the one who kissed wookie ...kkkkkk. ep.15 and ep.20 

@Voilla_amore isn't it ironic when wookie is the one who keep on shouting he's the shy guy but he appeared to be manly and confidence in the teaser 2. Unlike minyoung who always potray control/demure/elegant like turn out to be the shy and blushing one. not that i mind, please cut the sexual tension and get marry NOW. hahahhaa .. ok juz kidding.

• Like 5