[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Woot!! Are we back home, Chinguya?!! :wub: how are the emoticons doing? They are not so static it seems, but not as funny as those in old forums?! Our thread from temp forum will be transferred here too, I hope?! Yay! 

Now we have got a perm spazzing home. Everyone, come back!!

• Like 6

@OdankItha @tehlimau chingguyas anyeong!  anyeonng!  annyeong!  We are back hihihi

Yes,  as far as I remember it was said by soompi that the temp forum will also be migrated in here.  So i guess they'll just make sure of the stability then the migration will cimmence. 

Feels so good to be back where we @All met and became one Healerite family

#ChangMin #ChangMin #ChangMin 

(sad...no emoticons are available that can describe my very feeling....aigooo....) 

• Like 6

Guest Eileen531

Wow, hello changminers, it's a brand new world. 

I sure hope they transfer the temp convo as I was wrapped up yesterday and missed a lot of convos and wanted to catch up.  Please don't tell me they changed their minds about that?  Busy busy again this morning ohnoes.....anyway nice to see everyone.

Quite confusing... are we here or there? :)  Temp forum contents are not yet transferred but we can still access

Edit that: no access to the temp threads now. Hope everyone find their way to the new home.

Anyway... welcome to all of us! :)

Edited by Mauve
  • Like 6

Minyoung sshi said family trip #mothersday ... seeyousoon... i think thats for us to know....hmmm.... just kamsahamnida Wookie :)  

#canthelpwonder  ... how long was the silent days? ....

delulu..delulu..delulu ... 

#biyaneWookieMinyoungsshi...  cant help it

• Like 5

1069wzc.gif

:w00t: WE'RE BACK TO OUR CHANGMIN HOME!! :w00t:

(this gif's gonna be my favourite gif of these two I've ever made xD)

My dear Changminers, I hope everyone will find their way back to this lovely thread!! It's been a week since I didn't visit the Changmin thread, I had a lot to catch up but I'll have to wait for the posts made in the temp forum to be migrated here!! ahah! 

Anyway, our sweet Min Young is in Phuket right now, taking some vacation before going to China and filming the Chinese version of GG. My Changminer can't help but notice the caption she wrote: "얼굴은여기 miss you too" (Here's the face of 'I miss you too') I can't help but link her IG post to those Wookie posted late at night (you know, this sad puppy face...)

005RlXsOjw1erv2ycdy5vj30dc0hs75r.jpg

You know, when Wookie posted this pic, a thought came immediately in my delulu mind: "Min Young has gone somewhere" I knew it wasn't in China because we know that the fans of Youngie intend to do something for her departure at the airport and we had no news from the date yet. So I told myself she was gone somewhere else and that cutie pie was wearing his "I miss you like crazy" lovesick puppy face. And look, now we have Min Young posting this IG saying "I miss you too". 

Call me delulu but...

376oz.gif

PS: I'm currently working on a Changmin tumblr where I could post all my gifs, edits, avatars and other stuff of our sweet couple. Will give you the link when the tumblr's open! 

/BIGHUGSCHINGUS!!/ ;)

• Like 13

Beautiful, Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus-Family Good evening all!

Finally, we in our beautiful renovated house:w00t:,special world Beautiful Couple ChangMin! From this day let even as much love from all good, talented people here will be very happy for our ship ChangMin, I congratulate us all ChangMiners, we finally Houses in this thread where so many memories and happiness is always there!:wub::)

Oh what a happy day,what happy news, finally a new update, in IG on our beautiful goddess PMY, and most importantly, that it almost as soon as Handsome JCW updated his Weibo, and these updates, they are so similar to each other, JCW because he upgraded his mind-blowing beautiful photo of Marie Claire, which were taken during his photo session in Bali and wise Wookie boy must have known perfectly well that his heart goddess PMY, is also going to make it update, and I'm sure that does not happen in such coincidences of life, it's just pure beautiful miracles of love and destiny, this is a special bond between two loving hearts of the people, the magic is always present among our most beautiful couple ChangMin, no matter they are in the same place or different, I feel that this is the way if on the same road of destiny around lately, our JCW and PMY follow one another, in their hearts and more and deeper and deeper is all I have to see each new day only!

We all know perfectly well Sometimes, in life there are unexplained words, miracles, and usually becomes the cause of these miracles is true love. It is the strongest feeling, and it can only do so, that would be on the face of the whole day was shining smile from ear to ear, but the heart was filled with some nice warm feeling of happiness, and that happiness is all special, special feeling trembling I can clearly feel between our JCW and PMY.

As always perfect synergy of our beautiful ChangMin, everything is clear without further ado, Beautiful Amazing Chingus, and we all, ChangMiners, from around the world are most shippers Special Couples for whom the best, the correct description of their feelings Feel all have heart, it is the only the truth is that we all, ChangMiners is important to know the truth that it is important to trust the way, our hearts, they always suggest to us the truth and about the blooming romantic feelings just as between a man and a woman, I personally was clear even during show Healer between our Healer-ChangMin Couple, cupids just good from all sides and even then flew heralded Love in the air between our Charming JCW and PMY!

Yet even from the press conference to the Healer already formed their particular world of the senses, as in many moments of the press conference Healer was absolutely obvious that their views were aimed only at each other and absolutely no partner's views, but like you absolutely clearly understand that it is near you near that special person (male / female), which is already in a short time care your heart, and with every glance you more and more interesting to know that person, in my opinion, our sweet love birds ChangMin nothing, from anyone, especially not hide, just the ones who are able to feel everything in between, who are able to read all the records in their updates and feelings in their eyes, between the lines, all ChangMiners, and then nothing more is required, and while I Happy absolutely every important updates from our love birds ChangMin, and also I'm just happy to be with you all beautiful wise ChangMiners, I love you all! Big warm hug to everyone, every day, let us fill our renovated house ChangMin most special, kind and happy feelings we have seen all those who wait in the end he really gets the happy news (today here is the long awaited update our delightful PMY, her beauty and charm, can not leave anyone indifferent, PMY is that special girl that just made for love, I'm sure a special man in her life JCW, I'm sure our ChangMin happy together!

Solid shippers most beautiful, ChangMin-Healer Couple, and am very proud, that I can be their shipper and just feel the warmth in my heart, even the possibility of dreaming about all the beautiful events that may be in the lives of our ChangMin in future! I am very grateful for the opportunity, thanks to our ChangMin Couple, found so many beautiful, wonderful friends ChangMiners all over the world!

ChangMin Love In The Air!

Just know, that there is nothing more precious to me than you!

:wub::w00t::)

sgtwacg0ahei.jpg

Very beautiful our ChangMin, connect them to their destiny on their island love (as long as in very Amazing fan art) but I feel that one day it will be really in life, found in the tweeter/belongs to the owner!

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners,Beautiful Perfect ChangMin,Fighting!

tlol0842dl50.png

exjz05qebxz4.gif

au31fhzimjxv.gif

Cr:Chinese/Tracy

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 10

@fyeahjcw actually that what we talking about just before we back to here..

When he posted his lonely feel.. We know MY was away from him. And now we got the answer. And dont worry they will meet soon as MY caption "seeyousoon".

Why I feel so happy just imagine they will meet soon.. My shipper heart..

• Like 4

Guest IrisNatalya

Hello everyone... 

Finally its our new home... 

Home sweet home... :)

Pmy IG update really make my day.. Im So happy when reading her caption.. Especially the miss you too & see you soon...ehem2, it was specially dedicated to special person - h​er puppy who's is love sick rite now...

Come home faster PMY.. JCW missed u so much!!!:P

Edited by IrisNatalya