[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest treasure51

@dandelionjd , yuup. Ooh. I remember when I was waiting for healer live streaming ( he...he) It s abt 9 .. Thx anyway..

We don't HV to do anything before migration?? I'm usually just close this thread without sign out. is it okay with that? Why JCW thread make a new forum for temporary forum. Do we need that too??

:)

Hi ChangMiners ,
JCW thread has set up a new temporary thread , you may wish to see the posts by akinahana89 and CherKell and see whether you want to create one for this thread as well. >br> http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/369044/ji-chang-wook-지창욱-actor-musical-actor-upcoming-project-musical-the-days

@ReemKanabta , thanks for always saying such kind and encouraging words
@CrushOnHealer , autograph :)) , sure thing , my dear and thanks for being a fan :x

EDIT : my apologies, it seems that the Soompi team will create the temp thread.

• Like 2

@treasure51 and changminers~~

ebullient said:
OO1230 said:soomp said:
You will be redirected to the temporary forum once we go down for maintenance around 8am PT / 11am ET Tuesday / 12am KST Wednesday where you can login with your normal Soompi login method.
This will be a BLANK forum with some placeholders created for the X most popular Official Threads for your convenience. You are welcome to start a topic for anything not covered, but please check to see that someone hasn't already created it. 
  • Like 2

@treasure51 i'm not sure, but i think it's okay to close without sign out (the most important thing is we should remember our password, but it is easier to log in via google or fb). Idk with jcw thread, but as i read the announcement, mod will facilitate that (it will be redirected automatically to temporary forum). Anyone can clarify this?. Ah ya @pnaysurfer84 accomodates changminner's email if and if something occurs unexpectedly with temporary forum. So you can send ur email to her.

EDIT: thank u @OO1230 for the clarification.

• Like 2

Guest treasure51

Thx @OO1230 and @dandelionjd

Okay.. @pnaysurfer84 can u give me ur email. (Sorry.. Don't mean to disturb u from ur party ^:)^ ^:)^

Thank you all so much for the birthday greetings!

One of my wishes was to have uri ChangMin couple to update a lot on SNS and appear on my birthday and my wish came true.
Also, if our thread won't be created in the AM tomorrow Pacific Time, I will create the temporary thread. But it would be great if @akinahana89 would create it.

Happy shipping chinggus!

• Like 2

pnaysurfer84 said: Thank you all so much for the birthday greetings!

One of my wishes was to have uri ChangMin couple to update a lot on SNS and appear on my birthday and my wish came true.
Also, if our thread won't be created in the AM tomorrow Pacific Time, I will create the temporary thread. But it would be great if @akinahana89 would create it.

Happy shipping chinggus!
Someone called? Hehe.

Hi @pnaysurfer84! Is it your birthday?! Happy birthday!!

Unfortunately, I was not able to contribute to the creation of the temporary threads today because I'm currently out of town. As such, I do not have any knowledge on whether or not the temporary thread for ChangMin had been made. I suppose we'll find out tomorrow, but since I'll be driving anywhere from 6 to 8 hours back home, I may not be on Soompi to create the temporary thread for you guys.

I will do my best to create the thread, if needed, tomorrow, but if there are no signs of a ChangMin thread tomorrow by noon EST, then, @pnaysurfer84, please take the reins and create a temporary, loving home for all Healerites. :D

• Like 1

Guest amyR055

@pnaysurfer84 Happy Belated Birthday  ~O) ---> there is no cake only coffee here. PMY's favorite. LOL

Just finished reading JCW's IV from the Celebrity - translated by his dedicated blog - I won't quote their translation - don't want to step on the wrong foot but there is one interesting thing about that IV how JCW when he arrived he said 'It's cold' and then said the same thing when he was about to leave. That Ah it's cold if you looked at Healer BTS - Ah it's cold was PMY favorite saying. She always said that like a mantra - BTS when they both on the bed under the white sheet, BTS when JCW practicing his lines while holding her. It seemed whether he realized it or not - PMY has gotten under his skin from the beginning.  I am not sure about this but when I saw that sentence Ah it's cold - immediately I remembered PMY said that a lot in BTS.

I need to go to sleep - typos everywhere and even wrong tagging before- sorry pnaysurfer84.LOL

So tomorrow we will see whether  there are glitches or not  to access soompi. Need to be patient and pray that everything will go smooth.  If not see you guys again in a week.

hahahahaha..is that really him. i have to look close lo see its really him because he's moving like that .
edited : i almost mistook him for actor choijinhuk(on MS now) but of course uri jisem is more hansome.. 

so cute and yes @pnaysurfer84 dancing machine indeed. he looks carefree and fun. that's his hair stylist  i guess

• Like 1

Guest FleurdeLys101

Looks like someone is very keen to take back the dancing machine title from a certain app generated pole dancer...  :-B