[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7:05 PM, CatchMine_ID said:

Their body language chemistry is just... Gaaaaaaah, both MY towards CW, and CW towards MY, so no awkward-ness really, and I haven't seen it in a while since Healer. Legendary moments

Never get tired to watch these scenes...

*Credits per end of link*

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o4yl85rqef1uuy9lko1_500.gif

Credit as labeled (fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com)

Image result for healer changmin gif

Let's reminiscing all the gifs goodies of them :)

Miss uri ChangMin so much

P. S. Really love all fyeahjcw edits omo... Looking at the Instagram page make me wanna... "OH JUST MARRY ALREADY AND SLAY THE WORLD AS OFFICIAL COUPLE"

So true! The chemistry is one of a kind. And this must be the reason they are UNFORGETTABLE. Granted, they are both great actors but the look in their eyes and facial expressions are so in tune, it's making me crazy. ❤ 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I already memorize the lines in Healer, I can even turn off the subtitles and I can tell what they're saying!!.. lol..

Omaga daebak, lol you sure have talents for remembering words! Cause I watch it often but still nope lmao

• Like 5

Well, 2 yrs of every month of doing this... I bet you can memorize it too... hahaha...

I was also feeling suspicious on an IG account posted by PMY.. who is this "bad.memories.eraser" account?... When I checked, it was only a newly created account, maybe on that day itself, with 5 followers, when I checked... and a very intriguing account name (perhaps pertaining to this My Eye Candy incident?... hehehe)....

• Like 3

Remember this chingus when our girl post this last year? I am sure that greatest love is still there as we know they trust each other.

By the way I am really waiting for their new dramas. I just love the way they are promoting the JCW one(suspicious partner). Very clean and not creating unnecessary sexual innuendo. It looks like it will be really fun to watch.

• Like 6

On 26 April 2017 at 7:32 PM, youngatheart said:

Remember this chingus when our girl post this last year? I am sure that greatest love is still there as we know they trust each other.

By the way I am really waiting for their new dramas. I just love the way they are promoting the JCW one(suspicious partner). Very clean and not creating unnecessary sexual innuendo. It looks like it will be really fun to watch.

Hello chingus,  I agree with you @youngatheart, Suspicious Partners seems to be a fun, light, hearty, drama, and no unnecessary sexual innuendo hahaha...

• Like 6

On 20 April 2017 at 10:52 PM, hrh77 said:

I already memorize the lines in Healer, I can even turn off the subtitles and I can tell what they're saying!!.. lol..

Hello chingus, likewise here @hrh77, I can even visualise the scene just by listening to it, I can even tell what episodes just by looking at the still photos...lol, so how can we really move on...Healer ruined my drama watching, Changmin made me crazy and made my fangirling to a new height of frenzy.  

I am back, been busy for a while!  

hello to other chingus here @youngatheart @CatchMine_ID @Malala Rakotonirina@angela0612

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Hello chingus, likewise here @hrh77, I can even visualise the scene just by listening to it, I can even tell what episodes just by looking at the still photos...lol, so how can we really move on...Healer ruined my drama watching, Changmin made me crazy and made my fangirling to a new height of frenzy.  

I am back, been busy for a while!  

hello to other chingus here @youngatheart @CatchMine_ID @Malala Rakotonirina@angela0612

Same here @IgotcaughtdancingagainI know all the scenes just by lightening or I can recognize an episode with a picture. My family rolls their eyes when I am rewatching it. Welcome back. 

• Like 5

Check out JCW's speech... I'm not sure if DF made error on the translations BUT, just to remind our wookie... That Healer won as Best Melodrama and Best Couple with Park Min Young last year (Best Kiss goes to Reply 1988, hahaha).... Anyway, Congrats JCW, such a sweetie boy to always include and mention Healer on all your achievements and interviews!!

DramaFever is a US based streaming network for Asian Drama, under Time Warner..

• Like 6

21 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Our actor JCW can't do but mention Healer wherever he has to speak. I am so proud of all your accomplishments you have worked really hard. You deserve all the accolades

it can be just a manner, but I love it every time when he mentions Healer; these reasons become stronger--> 1. Healer is total remarkable project he ever done in mini-screen 2. Because the biggest reason, he grateful to meet Youngie so he can still in relationship till now (lol delulu) :wub:

11 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

can even tell what episodes just by looking at the still photos...lol, so how can we really move on...Healer ruined my drama watching,

for this yes I can too =)) lol super poison. And HELLO!!!:D

btw, @maryofbethany, how are youuuu~ where are you these times? Hahaha I'v been adventuring too in Soompi, here always find myself missing our Changmin chemistry 

10 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Same here @IgotcaughtdancingagainI know all the scenes just by lightening or I can recognize an episode with a picture. My family rolls their eyes when I am rewatching it. Welcome back. 

total on point hahaha, you aren't alone

btw... My bad just realized this editing, please have mercy to post this again

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT AN EDITING. I love the fact that was taken on the same place so it leveled up~ poissssoooooon. 'My heart beats faster here'

is it just me here, that the near-same outer (hats off to fyeahjcw edits one, thank you + Youngie InStyle) just make my delulu worser.

Smexyyyy

changminnearsameouter.jpg

• Like 7