[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@tehlimau which one, from which article! !! :w00t:

@siptiamari they seem so engrossed in their conversation while she try to slide her hand in the crook of his arm, with a big smile he can't take his eyes away from hers , he seems to like drowning in them :D while at the sametime felt her small fingers playing at his arm so he then made space to her crouching her arm in side of his 

tumblr_nopr6ucxgL1uuy9lko4_250.gif

And here, again can't take away his eyes from hers or from her talking lips, when she smiles his face smiles with her 

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko1_250.gif

Again, eyes,lips,eyes, lips, tongue, he smiles *coughturnedoncough*, then big smile

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko8_250.gif

Again,  geezz this guy, quick glance, eyes, lips

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko3_250.gif

Can I die now 

Thanks a trillion for the amazing set @fyeahjcw I try to hold it but couldn't,  must dissect every single detail :crazy:

• Like 15

LOL @ReemKanabta the one you posted earlier for us, my dear - cooking in that white shirt with his bulging arm muscles. woot! pervy alert!

you know up until today, we still have not cracked the secret why she nudged him during the press con interview - I have almost watched everything on youtube, might have missed some out if the title were korean videos but still....hopefully the DVD will shed some light. Counting down - ONE MONTH TO GO!

• Like 8

And I was searching like crazy through the kitchen articles you provided @tehlimau B) pervy you did you notice the ARMS

Nope we don't,  no idea till now, but maybe as @amyR055 once mentioned he was over praising her, and she told him to stop,  they locked eyes at that moment in a jdhs#**#&^ stare and then he turned his head to say but that's so true :P

Best scenario ever

• Like 7

Guest adniRose

@tehlimau sunbae-nim (:P), about the wordpress i just follow your footsteps.. don't know where else to upload.. lol

@ReemKanabta i rarely comments in Healer thread, only active before the drama start.. after the drama air, that thread become so fast like concord i can't catch anymore.. haha.. only lurking and drop a few comments here and there sometimes..

@amyR055  @pariG @nicolelim88 about the next ff, tbh time and overload of works irl are the biggest enemy! i myself surprise how i manage to finish that one.. but if i got some idea, i'll try my best to make it work then..

big welcome to @all newcomers.. too many too name..! and to any silent lurker out there, come join this thread, the more the merrier.. it's not good for health for spazzing alone.. :D

Hello all ChangMin shippers!  Whew! This ship is moving at a speed of a bullet train and I am lovin it.  Keep it up guys.  I have been on a lurking mode this past few days cause soompi is just a pain in the behind all the time lately.  It just swallow up all the things that I started to write.. Makes you really ticked off. 

I hope  to be back spazzing with you all after Tuesday when this cast in my foot is taken off Yey!   Back to work and back to normal activities I hope :crazy:  

Again  thank you all for keeping this thread alive and kicking:D

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 10

Guest ranabellevelasco79

Hello Beautiful People:) I'm speechless...진짜야 친구! I was just away from my 15days vacation and now our thread is in 366pages!! Wow Wow! You guys are deabak!! I'm so happy to be part of this group;):D:)

Edited by ranabellevelasco79

Guest Eileen531

@ShmilyPolaris, LMAO for the best line of the day (well yesterday) I was too sleepy to post after I read it but it cracked me up. Lol at all the newbies that are joining in and having fun. Keep it up.

Yay! I finished 200pages!
100 pages more and I'll catch up!

But are you sure this is a ship? Looking at the speed of the pages it feels more like a plane.. or a space ship with warp speed? Looks like I'll always be hundreds pages behind? I already lost my breath and you're still speeding..wonderful !

Guest treasure51

So........

actually this is the kind of scandal that he welcome too....not the other scandal.....that's why made him so mad, that we can see how he really realy mad, to the point he crashed his fansgathering.....

if old fans of him, they will notices...well, he really changes....he still use a healer pic ( the one that SJH looking for a dress when have a date with CYS ), and PMY style is also changes.....makes them both so glowing, so lovable, and there is a hint of sensuality vibes coming from both of them, and thats why makes our owner Writer Duo productive.....So, didn't we goin to makes a grey manga ?....and  send them ? I believe that our DUo Creative Jenius fyeahjcw and ahpeng together with The CHangminer Duo Writer could make it happens.................

​agree!! 1000%. and wookie loves Manga :D:D and a grey manga..who knows:phew:

Edited by treasure51

Guest pariG

@tehlimau sure dear i will visit but this soompi is keep on crashing & i am trying to get back to RL & studies...so love to lurk mode :P

@boolil @Igotcaughtdancingagain @twigtwiglove @ShmilyPolaris welcome all , enjoy this paradise where there is no limit for spazzing...

just on  dellu mode.... :P lovely set of GIF reem credit all to @Fyeahjcw....where is she? 

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko3_250.gifwookie POV

ahh this girl her eyes...crystal & but  why i am feeling thirsty ... :P 

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko8_250.gif ahh she is blushing..so i have this effect on her.... :P

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko1_250.gif will i be lucky to have  this beautiful girl 

tumblr_nopr6ucxgL1uuy9lko4_250.gifPMY - wookie lets go for dinner after presscon

wookie all smiling .why to ask lets run away  :P

@ReemKanabta @adniRose @tehlimau  waiting for next FF ...in a hope it will be more GREY.... :P :P 

Edited by pariG

@ReemKanabta  wohoo your FF is daebak.. (why its changmin_2 ? is there no 1 ?)

@adniRose @tehlimau FF also daebak 

please keep on writing... grey, white, pink, i take any color...

• Like 9

Guest Eileen531

Oh @ReemKanabta, if there is a #2 then I missed that posting.  Can you send that to my email also, please?  Thanks.

Have to catch up on everyones FF's so if I didn't say so before I will read and I know enjoy them too.

@Ahpheng, you are a sweetheart to do a specific Changminers c-strip and it was a douzy, great lines and pictures. Keep them coming. Thanks.

Guest blackblueberry

Hello everyone, newbie here:)..ChangMin make me sign up. I wanna share my opinion. Hope u guys can understand my english. What make me watch Healer is the video 10 min in ep15 become viral in FB. I saw the hero (oh, that guy in Empress ki, he is so handsome but that long drama really not my taste). I search about synopsis, look kinda boring about reporter but when I saw the comment, many gave positive feedback, so I wanna try. I gave less expectation for the drama because Im not fan PMY and innocent JCW acting( blame running man). and here we go..1ep, hemm boring..not understand the storyline..then try to proceed ep2, wahh become interesting..ep3, wahh become more excited..the storyline, all the cast, OTP chemistry, are superb amazing.:rolleyes::phew:

I am really impressed with JCW acting, that guy is so hot. I fell in love with the female character and become a female fan of PMY. The explosive chemistry makes me  wanna ship her with JCW and hope they can become real couple but when I read one the JCW interviews, about too many intimate scenes, I  become a little bit dissppointed:tears:..hemm you dont have feeling toward her after all, very professional indeed.  u guys should win Oscars for the great actor and actress:P. But still I addicted with healer, I search BTS video, hemm not many interaction.. except BTS ep13, then I found presscon video, I saw the way JCW keep staring at PMY, I was like "hey,, what the hell is this??. why are u staring at her like that?, do u like her"?:w00t:. I wonder PMY must  have good personality, unique charm (feminine, friendly, cheerful) that can attract a guy to like her. She reminds me Eugene kim, both have same attractive smile and friendly, I saw her iv, she so bubbly, no wonder, LMH like her and same with JCW I guess. I become pmy die hard fan since then. As JCW, I am surprised we have same birth date, 5 July:lol:haha. yes, yes, we have same personality, shy to strangers, stubborn, sense of humor naturally, talkative and friendly(with people that we are comfortable only),  and  honest  ( me also cannot lie). Okey go back to JCW-PMY, I found KBS award. yeahh the way he staring at her is very suspicous. BTS picture speak aloud, that burning gaze.:wub: Damn JCW!, too many  intimate scene huh? I dont believe u don't like it.haha:phew:

I cannot get enough about them then I found soompi. after read all analysis here, yes my feeling is true. I just love the story here. Past experience, unique personality, destiny (KBS award 2011, august in Hongkong), and scandal, make me read this thread like reading a novel. when my mom said what I am doing, gossip? no mom, I am reading a novel..hehe:D:D. I also want them become a real couple so badly and get married, but when I found that JCW have 6 ex gf I become doubt. but we cannot predict the future. Hope their love story be like Brad-angie Mr.Mrs smith but in korean ver Mr.Mrs healer (brad-JCW, angie-PMY, jennifor aniston-LMH)kekeke.. B)Before this, I am big fan of LMH..when news come out, he dating with S, I become anti fan, don like what he  done to PMY. haha girlpower.Anyone here, LMH fans..sawrry

Edited by blackblueberry
I did not know the soompi rules that time..should hide it

Guest amyR055

Welcome everybody... look like we need to use a larger cruise ship at this rate. LOL

Unfortunately this is not really a good time with Soompi on glitches. Hopefully Soompi will recover very soon.

Might as well take a little rests and welcoming all ChangMin new family member. Love reading all your inputs.

Hwaiting everybody:)

MY must be really busy for wardrobe fittings. How I wish she has someone besides her who can update about her regularly. Her agency is a very private agency. It will not update anything unless it was for official confirmation of project taken.

Hello Changminers.. thanks so much for everyone who welcomed me.. finally I can write my second comment. sorry i can't be active in this forum since my first comment long time ago, I just got therapy for two weeks. Just realized this forum have turbo speed.. n now  I have to keep pace to this forum. Thanks for those Gift n FF . You all collect a lot clue : thumb up : thumb up 

Really there is no articel about them? whereas all clue feel real to me. I can not wait for them to announce their relationship. Btw where are they now? where is wookie? no update again? every time I think of this I am going crazy because i cant wait longer.

Hope you understand my terrible english

• Like 12