[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@tehlimau I just can't express how much I love it, my hubby and and my boy kept distracting me which what I hate the most while reading/watching tv/eating but family *roll eyes* I will definitely read it again before I sleep 

before I go I wanted to say how much I swooned at this:

What I do not tell the reporters is that sometimes you can talk all you want to a person in a bid to be close, and nothing clicks, but with Changwook, the chemistry is right there from the very beginning. We simply just click, like two pieces of a big jigsaw puzzle which manage to find their way to each other.

• Like 10

Yay! I finished 200pages!
100 pages more and I'll catch up!

But are you sure this is a ship? Looking at the speed of the pages it feels more like a plane.. or a space ship with warp speed? Looks like I'll always be hundreds pages behind? I already lost my breath and you're still speeding..wonderful !

You are all really splendid bunch of people ! :-) Thanks so much for all of those in depth analyzes you provide..
Seriously, from the KBS award & this drama I came to know this two persons, and from reading all your pages I come to love them, for they're good woman & man, great artist & hard working, beautiful souls, honest & kind  :-) as you show me through the pages. From that love you all have incited in me for them, I come to wish the best for both of them.. in career & family, and in love, whether it's each other or not. That's what I got from your 200pages so far.

Keep on sailing, or flying? or warping? :-)
Wish you all good health, sharp mind, blessed soul, and keen eyes forever to keep this pleasant journey going :-) 
Thanks again for everything :-)

• Like 19

Guest Eileen531

@tehlimau, no no there were no awards for Minyoung for CH. By the end of the year for the awards show she conspicuously was absent from SBS awards show and attended KBS where she won for Man of Honor.  Also, that same KBS awards show Wookie was there for Smile Donghae, he won an excellence award.  Small world. 

That time was when Pmy was dealing with the worst of her bashers and it was already over with between her and X so why attend and give haters more gravy to use against her.  She didn't even stick around the KBS awards for the group photo on the stage. I saw Wookie in it but not her, so she probably just took off.  Felt really bad for her back then.

Dear Talented Beautiful Chingus ChangMiners-Healerites-Family!
I wish you all a good night, and only the most beautiful dreams. And when you wake up tomorrow morning, be sure to first of all think of something very good, with love in my heart, and think of all the best that we wanted to see in the life and destiny of our most beautiful charming Couples ChangMin.
Bring them our main bright sun-that every day of their happy smiles painting the heart and creates a beautiful special and unforgettable world in our lives!
I wish to all of us tomorrow to greet the new day refreshed and full of Sealy and inspiration to continue to use all the great skills of CSI in a beautiful kind inquiry and learning sign language our sweet ChangMin!
Dear Chingu @@ReemKanabta Thank you so much for all your wonderful gif, and all the wonderful analysis
it really is priceless, and even though I did not mention it before, I usually prefer to thank all Chingus together to someone suddenly does not hurt, but today I will say I always admire all your large attachments of love, kindness, our Perfect Couple ChangMin, you also lot in life probably employment and family affairs is perhaps no time at all, but you will always find time for all of us, to please than something unusual and it's always very nice and thank you so much for everything, we really appreciate your every message and amazing signs love ChangMin, so you inspiration for all well for the future and take care of yourself and always let in your life it will only be happy and let destiny gives you all the greatest gifts, all must be very good at all!
Also, I seem to miss important that you also write fanfiction! Thank you for this from all of us here as well, even if every day you are new and great ideas for all your wonderful works.
With love and respect to hug you!

Dear Chingu @tehlimauI do not even know how to describe all my enthusiasm,for your grand fanfic,so just write what what feeling heart,when reading this splendor as our Chingus too!
Firstly many thanks to you for your amazing talent to write all so magical that it all can feel the heart and imagine that all this will be, or has been, in fact, in real life, it's really true talent, every fanfic great gift and what this is about our Magnificent couple ChangMin, and let this huge source of all the most romantic, present and unforgettable feeling that they always look in their smiles in their conversation, without words, only through their hearts and souls let this inspiration enables you to create the most beautiful and amazing real fanfiction on, and let as many as possible happy future updates and possibly joint ChangMin things that I'm sure expect one day our beautiful Gorgeous A couple ChangMin, will give you more and more inspiration in everything!
I also hope you are happy, in real life, the man who wrote such beautiful things, picks up specific words that penetrate directly into the soul necessarily obvious surrounded by good people in my life and thank you for what you have us all here!
With love and respect to hug you!

@All I also love, appreciate and admire all of our very talented, wonderful beautiful, especially my people ChangMiners-Healerites, good, wise people really a lot here in the thread ChangMin, I also know so many amazing ChangMiners with Facebook,Twitter,IG and all what they do for our ChangMin, it's always a great aura of love and kindness and I will always say everything ChangMiners-Healerites-Chingus-Family for me the best people and the best shippers for meeting (even online communication), which I am very thankful always will! You are very dear to me and all that's really what I feel!

8a38f7be968c.gif

The desire to think everything good that tomorrow we can get a new hint of our birds love ChangMin, at least from the wise handsome JCW, I'm sure will soon be something that is sure to bring us all ChangMiners shippers, a lot of happy emotions, so just by with all heart and with all pure love our ChangMin, every day, let's wait for this and create happiness for yourself here in the thread of love ChangMin!
Big luck for all beautiful people here!Big hug with proud,gratitude and love! 

Our beautiful sweet perfect couple ChangMin with each passing day makes our hearts beat faster and it's powerful magic and love of our

JCW+PMY=ChangMin
We love our beautiful ChangMin couple nice and clean so thanks for the strong love and support for them all! Love is in the air everywhere, even where there is at least something about our very romantic and very sensual couple ChangMin!

And, above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around us because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unexpected places.

Those people who believe in the magic of love, because of destiny, and that for each of us in the life of the nicest events and important meetings take place only on the destiny, they can be sure all the special, in love with the beautiful signs and hints to special and delicate real feelings between our ChangMin feel heart, and all ChangMiners, I know everything is always the most important feelings of the heart that always tells us the truth so let it be more with each new day even more!

5ae09d5745db.gif

b08fac6bf9fc.jpg

important words, in the photo with a memorable kiss (from 16 episodes Healer) that really feels in special every glance and word JCW and PMY about each other and what I am absolutely sure, that this beautiful magic feeling of love now blooms every day between JCW and PMY and creates for them a brand new, bright, happy world of particular where there is only they, wherever they are important for each other!

e00d65feb445.gif

Changwook+Minyoung  Heart to heart,Hand in hand, together fairy road Love and happiness!

95f8c7931532.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 10

Guest amyR055

@Eileen531 I found Korean Entertainment Business are quite unique No matter how famous you are, your fellow actors or actresses rarely knew about one another unless you're friends from the beginning. ( in their circles).

Like MY said he never knew CW was that famous Dong Hae. The actor that worked with YC in 3 days didn't realize how popular YC was too. It looked like even though they work in the same line but if not necessary they are not interested to know about others. I thought at least they keep up with the latest entertainment news.  The biggest blunder recently was with SIG. Luckily I saw him in the show I live alone then I realized he didn't even have time  to eat or sleep let alone paying attentions to things that unrelated to him.

About the shoes, I was interested too, since that gold flat shoes really lent sophisticated piece for  her casual look that day.

Edited by amyR055

Passing by very quickly, will backread the 2 pages I've missed tomorrow. 

@tehlimau (ah tagging not working again...!) the first gif is the one you requested, sorry it's crap quality :/ From the same video I made also the 2nd gif, Min Young is just so cute, OMG look at her! xDD

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko1_250.gif tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko2_250.gif

I don't know what Wookie said but Min Young burst out laughing lol 

tumblr_nopr6ucxgL1uuy9lko5_250.gif tumblr_nopr6ucxgL1uuy9lko6_250.gif

Lips licking and laughs... <3

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko4_250.gif tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko5_250.gif

Lips licking and stares... :wub:

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko8_250.gif tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko3_250.gif

And to finish, a gif I found back, this was hidden in my folder and... OMG why I never post this one before? :wub: Surely one of my fav gifs ever <3

tumblr_nopr6ucxgL1uuy9lko4_250.gif

D'night chingus!!! :lol:

• Like 18
  • Blob 1

So I was going through dramabeans and reading everything related to healer(I sometimes do that when I miss healer.I just go back to d blog and read d comments and d squees and just smile),when I came upon the last kolorful pallete on healer by fanderey.

While reading through, I came upon her comment on their chemistry (read that piece almost 10xs and this is the first time I'm actually seeing this post for what it really is).

She said,"this is the most comfortable i 've seen park min young in an onscreen relationship and I'm curious to see how she performs in her next role to see if she's just maturing as an actress or if healer is just the perfect part for her (or perhaps Ji Chang wook is the perfect man?).I wouldn't be surprised  to find out they are dating IRL"...

When I read that, I was like,"woah,why didn't I see this before?" 

Like she said,Im pretty sure everyone wouldn't be surprised that they are already dating but keeping it hush hush.

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 13

Guest Eileen531

@tehlimau, don't know if someone already answered your question about what Changmin were laughing about in  FyeahJCW's gifs....... so if I remember correctly it was when Director, Lee Jung Sub was describing Wookie's 3 days of "action acting" where he didn't speak a word.  I believe Minyoung mentioned they cracked up because it was funny to the both of them how he described it.  Both appear to have been tickled by it.

I can't keep up with this thread, it moves fast even when news is slow!

--

L'Officiel Hommes Magazine:  What is your favorite part of your face?
JCW:  Eyes.  I have always wanted to be an actor with shining eyes since I was a kid.  And I keep trying hard to be one.  Maybe that's why I look at eyes when I see someone.  I like people with beautiful and clear eyes whether they are men or women.

PMY (Isplus Questionnaire):  Best part I like about my body. (Eyes) I like my eyes the most, aren't they bright/sparkly?

--

Ah, now I fully understand why JCW is always gazing at PMY intently.  No doubt admiring her beautiful, clear, sparkly eyes (among other things ;)).  It's cute they picked the same feature.

yMBSvOg.gif

[gif by fyeahjichangwook - hope you don't mind]

• Like 14

Oh wow this thread is on fire, daebak! If anyone could get a closer look at MY's and JCW's rings. . .and has anyone else noticed after Healer in almost all of her IG posts she's wearing the star earrings? Subtle but there xD
tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko5_250.gif
[just borrowing your gif for a sec, @fyeahjcw]
I like how she automatically turns to his side and looks like she's about to rest her head on his shoulder or something - but then she stops at the last minute (probably realizing they're on camera). How cute is that?! 

• Like 7

@AnsOlga my dear thank you so much for your lovely words, I'm really touched, I know I'm busy, very busy with RL, but ChangMin and this thread are like my family too, I can't live without you,  I love you all :wub:

@kbee123 I had the exact thought when I read it, he keep staring at her eyes,  mesmerised 

@fyeahjcw incredible set of gifs as usual, look at how keep moving his eyes between her eyes and her lips, can't decide where to stare , and the last one I saw it today while searching for tehlimau,;jsh*#&#;#&#& was my reaction

@OdankItha safe trip honey

Everyone I just realised something 

Wookie: MY Ah,  send me full body picture I missed it.

MY: my pictures are all over the place , go search.

Wookie: I want you to take it, and to look directly at me, I don't want any public formal photo

My: Aigooooo,  full body!! And a selfie! ! How am I suppose to take it!!!

Wookie: you can think of something 

And voilà 

Don't you all agree it's a strange position to take a selfie!!!

• Like 14

I wake up earlier today, so i try to post be4 real life really eat me.

I read few page randomly and realise he's cancer. Whoa... and PMY is pisces. 

Cancer man is best partner.trust me. I  ever have a relationship with 2 cancer b4,, still in a relationship with the of them and have few cancer guy as a bestfriend.Cancer man is very understandingand caring partner.they not typically guy who will push you to understand him, rather than that they try to always makes you comfortable. With cancer u'll have protective vibe. They treat you well manner, so boyish sometimes,especially when theywant  your attention. With cancer u'll have a man and boy at same times. They level of jealous is amazing, not in a bad way, more of cute boy thing.coz they will not say it loudly but more to pout cute boy thing which is funny sometimes. They so shy and so confident at same time so uhaveto extrawork to opentheir shell.u have to caring him as much as they treat you, coz they love it and will giving u more.u Need a lot of patience and understanding,coz when they angry they will just quite and make them speak to you is a hard work. U need to make they trust u and only you coz if they feel unconfortable they will hide in their shell for a quite long time and you can't push him or u'll lose them. 

But still, a cancer man is worth with every penny.And I say this as a pisces woman. 

Nb. I guess JCW really smitten to PMY.His grin when see her reallyremind me bout my boy.

Sorry for long post. Can't help it

• Like 9

Guest adniRose

pgbxd3xm6pr5.gif

gif not mine, cre: owner

this scene just shows how they're so comfortable with each other, and how friendly they are.. Wookie even dare to do that to her so-called noona..

mugdyh45p2ny.gif

i love this nudging couple! hehe.. :D

they also did this kind of thing in episode 7..  it's beyond adorable seeing they have a similar vibe and interactions on-screen and off-screen..:wub:

Guest Voilla_amore

@ReemKanabta....do you know why her selfie is weird.....

There .....

7d59fa97877974484f5835b8a858f577.jpgHoney.....I wore them...( the jeans )

BB.8849785.1.jpgthis the one.......he he he....

well...if you are in a relationship, you will be affected by your partner style.......

pics cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

So........

actually this is the kind of scandal that he welcome too....not the other scandal.....that's why made him so mad, that we can see how he really realy mad, to the point he crashed his fansgathering.....

if old fans of him, they will notices...well, he really changes....he still use a healer pic ( the one that SJH looking for a dress when have a date with CYS ), and PMY style is also changes.....makes them both so glowing, so lovable, and there is a hint of sensuality vibes coming from both of them, and thats why makes our owner Writer Duo productive.....So, didn't we goin to makes a grey manga ?....and  send them ? I believe that our DUo Creative Jenius fyeahjcw and ahpeng together with The CHangminer Duo Writer could make it happens.................

Guest Voilla_amore

So........

actually this is the kind of scandal that he welcome too....not the other scandal.....that's why made him so mad, that we can see how he really realy mad, to the point he crashed his fansgathering.....

if old fans of him, they will notices...well, he really changes....he still use a healer pic ( the one that SJH looking for a dress when have a date with CYS ), and PMY style is also changes.....makes them both so glowing, so lovable, and there is a hint of sensuality vibes coming from both of them, and thats why makes our owner Writer Duo productive.....So, didn't we goin to makes a grey manga ?....and  send them ? I believe that our DUo Creative Jenius fyeahjcw and ahpeng together with The CHangminer Duo Writer could make it happens.................

Good grief, after numerous crashes on Soompi I can finally come in - and good morning everybody! @OdankItha enjoy your trip with your loved ones.

@fyeahjcw thanks for those marvelous gifs. I especially love the ones when Wookie said something and MY started laughing, and on the side you could see YJT 's bemused expression like "These kids - they are so cute together and so helplessly in love." YJT is like an approving father to those two. 

@Eileen531 thanks for the reply, Reem told me about it as well, so I tried to incorporate that into my latest ff. because they look just too cute laughing their heads off.

poor MY - very bad patch for her after CH, yah? And to think she could have met Wookie then at the earlier KBS awards. But they found their way to each other nevertheless, that's destiny, no?

and @AnsOlga thanks for your kind and beautiful words as always.

and @mellinadear I also read dramabeans and I have also read Faranday's comments but it never stuck in my head, since I haven't board the ship yet. Thanks for highlighting it - will go read the article again!! Wow!

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 7