[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I'm on vacay but can't help myself from sneaking back from time to time. 

Way to go to our CSI members for the bali dress and the bracelets. And to those who keeps on updating everyone about recent pics, activities and other tidbits. To our FF writers, C-strips, gifs and fanarts makers, you're awesome!

sorry can't tag you guys, have to do this fast or I will get those looks from everyone and might take my phone away. :(

• Like 7

Wooow,everyone so fast updating their news... And quick csi's analyzing also... Make this thread more interesting than watching streaming newest on-air drama or reading novel... Btw I've bought 2 novels,but don't finish them yet... While my daughter finally read n finished it... Argggghhhh... Soompi made me stres

the dress is so sexy... If the dress was given by Chang Wook... Hmm... Naughty boy!!! Qeqeqe... But I'm curious why Min Yong wearing that dress in her first meeting with all crew and cast??? Did she try to tease someone who gave that dress??? Or looked like that one really,really miss her so he got her to wear that dresss??? It's kind a strange,Min Young wear it with cardigan... Not match!!! Or maybe Min Young who miss someone who gave that dress??? Really,really miss him so she wore his gift but why covered with cardigan??? shy to look or impress so sexy in her first debut in China... Oww,I can't imagine Wookie reaction when he see her in that dress without cardigan... Licking n drolling... :phew:

• Like 11

Woke up this morning and check the forum. 

And finally i also experience crashing soompi.  aaaarrrgggghhh. It's only happen with this shipper. (The crashing)

But today we have 2 (2 not 1!!!) FF waiting. Happy day. 

I read it 1st.  I'll be back.  Smooch to @adniRose and @tehlimau 

• Like 5

Guest twig2

Hidden Content

I smiles alone when I read one of the comment in ig.. "The reason why JCW updated his weibo first instead of ig is that he is saying, 'I always by your side' to PMY who is in China for her new movie"..;);) *wink* *wink*

Fighting Minyoungie..Good luck and do your best for your new movie..I hope that you will achieve success in your carrier and life especially love life..hehe) Don't worry..JCW's body maybe in SK but his soul is always with you.. :wub::wub:

#love is in the air #eternal love 

Hi All............guess what I have found....he he he.....by accident actually, since I were curious...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You are a genius!  CSI indeed!

Guest Voilla_amore

Hi all....Changminers and Healrites.......

CSI....mode on...

Now ..we are on a 'Blue'....

Looks like someone have to make sure of someone when they are far away.........he he he

tumblr_nonijvsNRD1tuj76io2_250.jpg

he post it on Weibo.......

tumblr_not2a94bxo1tuj76io1_500.jpg

Sky Blue: One of the calmest colors, sky blue inspires selfless love and fidelity. It is non-threatening and promotes a helpful nature that can overcome all obstacles. It is the universal healer

The color blue is the color of trust and responsibility

This color is one of trust, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet, and doesn't like to make a fuss or draw attention. It hates confrontation, and likes to do things in its own way.

From a color psychology perspective, blue is reliable and responsible.

This color exhibits an inner security and confidence.

You can rely on it to take control and do the right thing in difficult times.

It has a need for order and direction in its life, including its living and work spaces.

cr :The color Blue Meaning

Guest Voilla_amore

Blue is the helper, the rescuer, the friend in need. It's success is defined by the quality and quantity of its relationships. It is a giver, not a taker. It likes to build strong trusting relationships and becomes deeply hurt if that trust is betrayed.

Blue is conservative and predictable, a safe and non-threatening color, and the most universally liked color of all, probably because it is safe and non-threatening. At the same time blue is persistent and determined to succeed in whichever endeavors it pursues.

Change is difficult for blue. It is inflexible and when faced with a new or different idea, it considers it, analyzes it, thinks it over slowly and then tries to make it fit its own acceptable version of reality.

Blue is nostalgic. It is a color that lives in the past, relating everything in the present and the future to experiences in the past.

tumblr_no8vm1Wbf61tuj76io2_250.jpgcr : ideal type

tumblr_nn1fxbGULN1tuj76io1_250.jpgnot mine

when he wore those key...I've been wondering, where's the other who hold his heart ?....COz' Key and heart are couple item....

and when I found out....pheww....okay..my delulu mind is calm, so we can sailing in a very steady and calm weather....

pmy2015_064.jpgnot mine

call me Crazy.....Insane and lunatic....well..I don't care....I love them so muuuch....hahhaa

Guest Voilla_amore

Okay.....after we passed the stormy weather....and 100 days passed Healer, now we still in our Delulu Ocean, not yet arrives on our Love Moru moru Island....yet, but this Ship are more bigger and stronger...... 

Now we knew that their Code is Healer......Code name Healer

From Star, Eternal Love, Color to everything in a healer.....Becoz nobody...yup, nobody can dare to claim it it is the one who could not be name...or mr X.....

Only our couple who are in Healer......

wow...I didn't realise that both of them are really really smart, it takes the whole International Changminers & Healrites detectives to crack the code.....

Now we haveto remember everything in those drama, and Im sure that all of us will really really remember it down to our own heart......

Lets be with them ....and when our Code match well.....arrata Wookie....now, I got everything you said, I mean understand very well

I bet, what we have later on, have to be in Weibo... is it our Wookie are not become social media savvy anymore ? why no more ig ? coz, he knew that someone could not see it.....uhm...weibo now right ? I bet both of them have a We Chat now.....

Guest winda2905

@Voilla_amore not only you. We all ChangMiners are crazy...insane...lunatic... if we talk about this couple:blink:

This couple makes us crazy :crazy: and delulu mode:wub:

Guest euk_z

PMY looks very lovely in that Bali dress. If that was really given by JCW, I wonder what's running thru his mind during that time. And if we ladies received a gift especially from our guy, we normally try it or wear it on right? And guys would really love to see that on the spot. So JCW seeing PMY flaunting that dress in appreciation for his gift on their own private space with his deep gaze and deep breath...oh my imagination is running wild now!! :sweatingbullets::wub:

Ok..better go back to my afternoon nap now :phew:

P.S. To everyone, thank you so much for giving me thoughtful messages. Hugs and kisses to all of you!! 

Edited by euk_z

Guest HanaSakura0212

Why PMY is so active in updating (It's good for us though :)..hehe) and JCW is so quiet lately?? (I want to see uri handsome, hot, sexy Wookie)..Maybe JCW make himself busy training for the fan meeting or doing something else until he didn't have much time to update so that he wouldn't make a stupid thing that will give him a problem and make Bang Chingu have a headache..haha (like what @adniRose wrote..but I love to imagine that he seriously make a surprise visit for PMY in China and embrace her tightly) because he miss her so much like crazy now..

PMY is so GORGEOUS in that outfit.. ;) (my favorite color-PINK)

Edited by HanaSakura0212

Guest nicolelim88

@tehlimau you did another awesome ff, when is the next chapter??????? no pressure dear just take your time. Sorry for being greedy. Thanks for making my weekend interesting.

@adniRose thank you for writing another great ff. So surprise you make another one so fast. please continue. 

Ok that was brought to my attention by our friend @zenit, who's busy with RL, please join us here when you can

she did notice that the wallet on the table looks familiar, and I quote:

If she is soo careful...why was she going to show in her picture a "male wallet." I thought it was too fancy for a manager maybe? 
Was this picture taken "before Shanghai"...? 

11377120_10155630240535457_6612122920324

Is this a coincidence... or what? The only thing is her "hair color"...but I remember she also dyed darker back when her friend posted a picture of her with a "fishy cap"

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 14

hello girls, so is our PMY the lead actress in the chinese drama? or is someone else? i read that she isn't but it's suzy instead

​yes Suzy is the lead and PMY is the second lead

please read PMY's and the other sites correctly

• Like 4