[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@ReemKanabta pity no one subbed her speech - it seemed quite moving and she was getting teary in some parts and then there was Wookie's reaction. Just re watched the subbed version from jcw kitchen and realized that when they asked her what was her New Years wish, she first said that Wookie would be safe from the action scenes he had to film on 1 January (poor baby and which scene would that be?) and then she continued, on the personal front I wish to get myself a boyfriend. First wish for jcw, second wish for herself? Lol. You want jcw as your boyfriend right, Minyoung sshi?!

i am now downloading interesting bts pictures that catches my fancy by the truckload, hopefully I can use them soon....!!

omo! Just read the articles posted by @amyR055 - never read those before and it is splendid! However I did not include their discussion about the kiss in the ff. what would they be talking about? Open mouth kiss! Shall we French kiss? Lol. Pervy mind alert!

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 8

Guest HanaSakura0212

What come straight to your mind after read this dialogue between namja and yeoja?? (I take this from someone's short story..so credit to the owner)

Namja: This exciting moment too, I couldn't think about anything else but you. It's a little weird. When I wake up in the morning, when the warmth of the sun is great, when I eat something nice, when I listen to good music until I fall asleep, when you think about a certain someone for every single good moment, it's so weird that it's fascinating.

Yeoja: I've already said this but I'm still very scared.

Namja: I know that you are. That's why I said I'd wait a little longer. So. don't think about running away. You'll realize it one of these days, when I'm revolving around you like this. There would be a day when both of us would revolve around each other. Just one step closer. Come closer to me. Slowly. Let's start slowly.

What come to my mind is uri ChangMin couple..I'm drooling when imagine it (imagine when JCW confessed to PMY :wub::wub:)..Love is not something to be sorry about. This is my request. (I hope you read this..JCW oppa + PMY unnie). Don't let this blooming time just pass you by. If it does, I would feel like it's a waste. ("Don't make me leave. If I leave, you'll cry for the rest of your life"-CYS/PMY)..hehe..my favorite line 

Edited by HanaSakura0212

@tehlimau that would be the training scene with Sabu ep 10 if you can recall.

and I remember way back somebody posted a subbed video of her speech it was sooo moving, she talked about her doubts in acting and if she should just dropped it and how now with healer she found her passion for acting again and she thanked Wookie and YJT and she said "I love you" to the whole staff, she used the word Sarang she thanked her mother and promised to stay a good daughter (something in those lines , check Amy's video down the page)

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

@ReemKanabta hiii...i have noticed that at last when everyone was bussy wishing eacthother a happy new uri wookie was in a hurry..i think he is looking for PMY even he was searching his phone (i think he tried to pick out his cell phone to ask her where she is..but someone grabbed him and he started talking to that person)

ok so can anyone guess what they are talikng about?? :w00t: look at his wide smile :wub:

he is soooooo happy and all smiling..actualy both of them :D

nqpoz8mxsa9g.gif

i think he is looking at her earing (seems like he gifted her that)B)restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150101

@tehlimau waiting for ur nxt ff...plzz if u have time then write something about this clip hehe:P

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 9

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta

I just happened to watch PMY's speech while searching for something a while ago. She is a very articulate person. Her speech even though on the spot was well verse and sincere.

Credit to the uploader

Oh thank you @amyR055 , I really like her speech, that's why it stuck with me, though I saw it subbed once, one of the best speeches I ever saw in an award show, Wookie should learn from her, say thank you Wookie, they didn't just give it to you for your looks only :huh: you're becoming popular in the industry,  just accept it, and see how MY always thanks and mentions colleagues by name!! And she doesn't forget saying anything, she put it all nicely, "ya we will be more lovely,  really" hahaha really Wookie!! At least you delivered what you promised

• Like 7

But @tehlimau you mentioned that on their ep 20 kissing scenes,  and ya I think it's what your pervert mind telling you, what else to discuss, they sure were wondering to make it real or stick with the typical normal one, good to decide on the real thing, he admitted to that on the Sohu IV, "we discussed how to make it more beautiful",  and you said it in the shooting of ep 14 kiss,  "if it was any other actress it would be different"

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

@ReemKanabta Reem!! Have I told you I love you?! I have already forgotten what I had written for episode 20!! (Or 14 for that matter.) Lol. Thanks for the reminder.

i have started writing something experimental. Probably can't finish tonight since my eyes are closing. Something for you guys to look forward to tomorrow. 

Good night peeps, for those on the other side of the world keep your discussions going!!

• Like 7

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Family Good evening! As always, you are the best detectives, experts of all the secret signs of our secret best, beautiful couple, ChangMin!

Many thanks to all for the search of all important parts of this beautiful love story ChangMin! I love you all wonderful Chingus! All big hug!

Each photo or GIF,our JCW and PMY,clearly shows how happy our ChangMin, apparently they enjoyed every single moment together, and it is their particular happiness, even at the screen through a Gif, or through each photo feel!

I am confident that our ChangMin Couple completely charm each other and love each other, and it was obvious even to the most basic of their views on each other, and maybe we ChangMiners, have no idea how fast they become close, and when they began to fall in love, but that feeling is definitely there between them, I never doubt, all this is evident in their eyes, and beautiful secret messages/codes/ puzzles.

Such a beautiful girl like PMY, it is impossible to miss in life, because then you can cry and feel sorry indeed for life (as told our YS, her beloved JH, in the healer, Episode 15) PMY real treasure, the best gift of life and destiny, truly unique and unique girl with the most beautiful dazzling smile, with beautiful appearance and soul, PMY,and Handsome JCW, I believe that special man,awaited the man, in her life who can finally give her real happiness and give true love, since it is the same wonderful a man, a real man caring, which has already given a lot of happiness and unforgettable memories PMY, herself pleasantly any good praise in his address, PMY always proud of her hero JCW, and this for me indicator of true love, which is always expressed in support of special attention to each other, admiration, pride, success of each other, and in their eyes, I read: My Man and My Woman, not for the public, not for advertising, but in his own happy world secret love, so that everything is still possible say, let them say the two songs that fit a special feeling for our most beautiful Couple ChangMin, these two songs might feel the heart and one can assume that, two beautiful songs, songs of sensuality, our romantic JCW and PMY,wanted to say to each other or have said,or even say, in the future! And in general, they do not need to say anything,because they are just to feel and understand their special feelings for each other! ChangMin, a couple that has special strong connection, in their hearts, even without words, everything is clear, in particular their Most Beautiful,Sensual Couple!

Jim Brickman - Beautiful as You

zyksdm5n76vz.gif

8fdc87a18b02.gif

From the Moment I saw you,
From the moment I looked into your eyes
There was something about you
I knew I knew
That you were once in a life time
A treasure near impossible to find
And I know how lucky I am to have you

Cause I seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
The beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
And when it comes to shooting stars, I seen a few
But I've never seen anything... As beautiful as you

From the moment I saw you

From the moment I looked into your eyes

l0vcsm9mngoy.gif

Tara Maclean - You   

You in my life

In my dreams

In my heart I know its true

That I belong with you

Because of you in my world

In my arms

I have everything and now

I can`t imagine what I`d do

Without you

0liyuj7cfm5z.gif
tl125o184cev.gif
mj234kcmwd5w.gif
rq6ugkv7dsz0.gif
5vo0i6syqnur.gif
wetcsu7oq0d9.gif
fkqjaqj1c89z.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 11

@amyRo55 thank you so much.U found it.Now the 2nd article had this to say..

"a staff member commented that ji Chang wook and park min young acted like a real couple naturally and the lovey dovey scenes are bound to put a smile on the faces of viewers".

If Their chemistry was already noticeable at that point for the crew to notice,then just imagine what the crew would think as filming went on.

• Like 9

Guest amyR055

@mellinadear and @ReemKanabta  Luckily I saved most of the articles about this couple in my Microsoft OneNote. Starting from when the drama was showing I was bewitched by their 'synergy' - so whenever I read articles about them I tend to keep those in my OneNote.

Reem that is true, MY always checking on JCW maybe because sometimes he looked kind of bored - maybe he was tired and worrying about the filming in the early morning. When he was asked to choose between the two noona personalities - he was looking at MY nervously - like asking how should I answer - truthfully or tell a white lie - I love watching MY gave him a look of encouragement by nodding ( it a kind of 'it's ok ' go ahead and answer the question appropriately).

Trying to put gif - not successful - maybe will try later

Soompi is not stable today. Probably  they are working on bringing the previous postings  from  the temporary thread making the server congested.

Hopefully everything will go smooth, it kind of frustrating whenever I get kicked out from Soompi. LOL

Edited by amyR055

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta Actualy thanks to you, AnsOlga and others too for providing turbo engine for this ship . However I hope you have enough sleep and rest in between your busy life. Our journey is only the beginning.  We still have a long way to travel in this interesting journey, but hopefully not too long.

I really hope MY will get married soon because you can see a lot of Korean leading actress such as Song Hye Kyo, Choi Ji Woo and few more are still not married until now.  I  hope MY will listen to her Sunbae (or rumor as the owner of Culture Depot)  Jun Ji Hyun - never felt that you're such a special person just because you are living this life that people treated you like you are such a special and  extra ordinary person because in the end you'll be lonely - all by yourself - just live like ordinary people - get married have a family of your own when the time comes.

@Mellinadear - looking at the date on the articles - Jan 18, 2015 they filmed and they looked like a real couple - the staff's observation. So it is not a far fetched if we claimed they are already almost an item on the award night right? The gap is only 18 days.  The way he turned a bit and touched her back - like it was necessary for him to guide MY forward - is a way for him to stake a claim actually. In courting 101, man does that to show to others -back off, she's taken.

But hats off to that clueless adorable SIG - he really is clueless beyond help sometime. lol

When MY and him had that  Isenberg interview,  out of nowhere he praised MY's ex when asked about what he remember about CH.  MY was astounded hearing he said that. SIG really was not aware with recent entertainment news. But looking at his busy life, I do believe  he really didn't have time to care or keep up  with gossips.

Edited by amyR055

Well @amyR055 I think deep down she wants to have a family and settle down,  since she was already thinking about marriage by 27, I say now she put the limit to 35, but definitely she's still thinking about it, although the problem is that she was single. Now as we can feel, she's back into the date and love fase, she won't think about marriage right now but maybe in a couple of years, like maximum 2 years I hope, I don't want to wait for long , LOL.

As for the man himself,  I believe him when he said he didn't think about marriage before, but he wasn't against the idea, nor did he put an age limit to get married,  he answered smartly and honestly,  it would depend on finding the right one, and I hope both of them are so right together, which is what I'm feeling. I want to add something regarding people saying he doesn't want to get married now, free spirit, player (which I don'the believe), career focused, etc. There's more player, uncommitted men/celebrity who eventually tied the not *cough George Clooney cough* again it depends upon finding the ONE. When you find the person you feel you can spend eternity with, there's no law against it, even if you have a busy career, or the thought never crossed your mind. My husband is a big example of a man who never thought about getting married, didn't see himself as a committed family man, and was a real player, he's still playful, but it's his personality and a business advantage since he is working in sales and marketing where you have to charm your customers away, and now after marriage and a kid, he says this is the best decision he ever made in his life. So men crave family also, not just woman, and from what I'm learning about Wookie, he is a family man, doting on his mother, loving children, spends time with couples (Chigu) or married with kids friends (his stylist). Sorry for ranting so much about this, I was meaning to talk about this snice his answer about marriage, but now with Amy's talk about MY and the M word, I just had to pour my thoughts out. In conclusion if they can picture themselves spending the rest of their lives together, and if they find out that they can't live without the other (sure they can, but not as happily) no career goal or MS or anything can stop them, who said a married man/woman can't commit fully to acting or be as ambitious in their goals, the important thing is to support each others along the hard road ahead. 

Okay blabbered again, better go to bed, Good night.

• Like 10

*quickly passing by, will backread all your amazing posts tomorrow night after work*

Here's just a little something I thought about today... Let's open your eyes and turn the power of our CSI skills on ^.^ 

Hugs and kisses, chingus!! <3

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 13

Guest amyR055

opsss sorry for bringing the M discussion... lol

sleep tight Reem you need your beauty sleep.

I was watching the star date when she said she wanted to get married and that host guy  loved to palyfully  burst her bubbles - saying the negative sides of marriage.

Actually there is no problem for matured people to get married in this entertainment business - they can actually become power couple just like Yoo Ji Tae and his wife, Kim Seung woo and Kim Nam Joo,  Jun Sang Yu and Hong Eun Hee. All of them are happily married and working non stop.

Even JCW 's agency looks like they encourage this union by posting 'intimate' BTS photos of these two. Maybe they are shipper like us too. LOL

Edited by amyR055