[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@labyrinth525 you have already read ALL my ffs?! Wow. You have been lurking around for awhile or you just read them all at one go recentl?  I can barely remember how many I have already written in the last 2++ months - even I am amazed by my own de lulu and productivity.

dear @OdankItha sometimes I find it hard to believe you are a respectable mom! All my views from Indonesia on google analytics must come fr you, reading my white sheets. Lol. I reread them too sometimes - who knew I could churn out a rated masterpiece like this?! Equally pervy!

already started on next ff - shocking, I know. I m trying to write slowly, so someone stop me!!!

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 8

Come back after reread @tehlimau white sheet series.. And yes uri love birds in reunion now. So we should keep calm too. Waiting and just imagine with uri *coughpervcough* mind what are they doing now.. 

@labyrinth525 welcome to this happy sail.. Take ur place and enjoy... 

@euk_z keep my fringer cross too.. Fighting!! 

@avi1003 what members status.. All I can see just members.. Where can u see that?? 

​its right below the ID dear ..can you see it

@tehlimau .. just finished reading your prolog 4. can't wait to see the continuation :D

@ReemKanabta .. you made me grinning with excitement again with those gifs .. aigooooo. 

• Like 7

OMO @tehlimau I found more pics of our MY in the first script reading, look at that, too bad it's from the awards only -_- interesting choice to put only these there, but I like it. Look at that wide smile, he was in front of her :lol:

lfp9n.gifsgdm5ixdhaz4.jpg

@OdankItha I can only see it from my PC, not with using the mobile though, 

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

this HUG always make me blush:wub: *feels* this shows that how close and comfortable they are with eachother :wub:

Yk2HKpW.gif

FtRq5xb.gif

i dont think this scene was needed :w00t: but still they did (may be practising) but like that :phew: omo look at their hands :wub::D

healer_ep15_3.jpg

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 8

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta Reem  For the picture earlier when SIG was helping MY I think at that time JCW left the auditorium with his sunbae, Song Jong Ki opss it was Lee Jun Ki not SJK already. It was in between the break before she changed into the other dress.

Yeah that was the clip. I think there was one more but I can't remember which one. That one was clearer. You can clearly see his head direction was to the right watching MY, while the others were watching the drama couple on the stage singing 'some'.

Even Eric Shinwa was amused with these two while they were on stage.LOL

yzAVGvm.jpg

@tehlimau in the world of uri couple. I'm not who I am before anymore.. So dont be suprise. I just cant hold my self to jump into this shipper things. Ur ff one of my pleasure. I need a place to put all the things which came to my mind about uri couple. And that is ur ff. 

@ReemKanabta I c... How about Lol, awesome, etc button. Are there exist too in PC. 

@avi1003 Im using my phone. So all I can see just mebers and Healeritie.. Mind to share wHat is my sTatus now??

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 6

@ReemKanabta OMG.. Look at his shy smile.. She just give him her bright smile and he already nervous like that. Uri wookie certified falling in love with her.

@CrushOnHealer that gifs sets.. Always love how he always move his face so closed to her in every hugs they have. In some of their hugs I just notice he look like want to kiss her cheek. But ofc it was not in the script so he hold on himself. 

• Like 8

@ReemKanabta dang girl do you ever sleep?  

lfow8.gif

with SIG acting all prince charmingy beside pmy the last thing jcw wants is to have a bad hair day in front of a girl he      likes :w00t:

• Like 10

@OdankItha hehehe, no no its the same on PC to reaction button too

@amyR055 I would love to find that also, I'm getting dizzy with all the scattered videos I've been watching, I can't remember some if I have seen or not :sweatingbullets:, and yes there's also the guy between them , when I think she turned again to tell him something and that guy looked at them, when PMY saw him looking she greeted him and he greeted her back, maybe he's a fan, LOL, but I just love the way Wookie was nodding to her every word then looked at her lips and smiled  here @4:11, he then looked at whom she was greeting, jelly Wookie, I put the whole video because there was many moments there to enjoy

Again at the awards, this is when the MCs came out and saluted the audience, the director had to insert Wookie smiling after PMY finished introducing herself, and I think she just glanced at his direction (maybe to see if he's there)

lfpif.gif

Here she took the chance to salute him, I told you she knew where he was seated, probably by kakao talking, or she knew the seating charts, which I doubt it

lfpoo.gif

If you want to hear her giggling sound, kekekek, @amyR055 can you please translate what was it they were asking her about @3:15

@reyko LOL no I really don't, between work, motherhood a demanding hubby and finally our ChanGmin, no time to sleep 

• Like 8

@ReemKanabta omo those script reading pics of PMY are gorgeous! Why don't they release those?! Suddenly I am getting even more excited about the DVD goodies, if that's even possible. And KBS awards had a wealth of material too, but we have to search over everything!! 

@CrushOnHealer those gifs - how many times did we see JH or Wookie nuzzle MY's neck, so close his lips are just a hair's breath away from kissing her cheeks. We needs more gifs of those in a row! Calling on our resident gif maker @fyeahjcw!!

@OdankItha if i remember correctly your fan level is hooked?? 

• Like 7

Ya @tehlimau that's why I need the day to have more than 24 hours in it, and @OdankItha is an Addicted now, LOL

@CrushOnHealer that Wookie is such a tease and an animal sniffing her neck like this, in every f**** hug :sweatingbullets:

couple-healer-hug-kdrama-Favim.com-24244

About the position of his hand in that bts, don't let me tell you what my pervy mind is imagining :w00t:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

Guest Eileen531

@amyR055, I like your delulu thinking.  Their emotions were too raw to be treated casually as just acting. That says it all.  I always liked that hug and when they pulled their heads back their faces were so close and it left you thinking they were going to kiss..........but no they just slightly relaxed the hug some more but stayed in a tight embrace.  Again, I never analyzed their embrace before as it seemed all too natural for me.....but it appears that what @tehlimau said is accurate. they were too immersed in their characters they no longer can differentiate reel and real.   

I always thought Minyoung's dress was a tad too long. She never had trouble walking before in her gowns but this time she had to hold her co-hosts arms instead of being in control of pulling it up as she walked and it left her with too much material to juggle plus both co-hosts arms extended and when they walked out on the stage in the beginning of the KBS awards show you could see she made a face and her tongue slipped out.....I think her foot caught the material and she might of slipped...........If she didn't have to hold their arms she would of been fine and lifted the material accordingly.  See I pay more attention to the odd things that have nothing to do with our OTP.......hehe.  Like who cares about this. lol @ me.

@ReemKanabta I love Brownie's video. PMY and Wookie were the only couple on stage to chit chat with each other, oblivious to what is going on stage, like they are in a world of their own - I tried to mention this bit in "Woman In Red" ff. at one point they were giggling like kids - isn't the polite thing to do is listen to other award winners? No, they are WAY too absorbed in each other. If it's not love, I dunno what it is.

• Like 9

@labyrinth525 you have already read ALL my ffs?! Wow. You have been lurking around for awhile or you just read them all at one go recentl?  I can barely remember how many I have already written in the last 2++ months - even I am amazed by my own de lulu and productivity.

@tehlimau ​just read your FFs recently. now everyone knows how crazy i am with changmin :rolleyes: I, for one, won't stop you from writing more FFs.  Carry on ... lol

@all thanks for welcoming a late bloomer shipper ;)

• Like 7

hello to all my fellow shippers.

i'm always happy and day complete everytime i read your comments / opinion / delulu for our ChangMin Couple. 

@euk_z i think we have same delulu on May 18 coz its only their free tiMe i guess and my delulu says before our MinYoung fly to china they will (cuddle

• Like 9

I know @tehlimau , Lol, but Wookie isn't the type to pay attention to stuff like this, in the whole show his devoted attention was towards one person only, you can't blame him, he was smiling now and then at the others, but his whole body attention was to her, if she made the tiniest of moves, he will look at her immediately, ooh my Wookie :wub:

Another big smile @1:54

lfru1.gif 

A smile, then bowing his head @2:05, mmmmm, was he shy or jealous

lfrx1.gif

The famous tongue in action @2:23 check the video for clearer image, a smile, fidgeting in the seat, name it, he got it all

lfs32.gif

Suddenly he lost his smiling face, kept pouting looking at his far left, don't ask me why, his gaze softened @3:19 followed by a happy face again @3:23 

• Like 8

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta... opss I am not that fluent in Korean. I can read a little bit but to hear the whole conversation beyond my ability. But I did watch this clip in youtube,  There is one uploader who uploaded PMY part from KBS world so that clip included eng sub. I 'll post it here once I find it again. Right now I am stealing time lurking here.

Actually if you watched the couple award, they were the only couple who looked like real couple not only drama couple. They stuck together- to the point they look disjointed and oblivious to the others - in their own world, their moves were always in sync. When she stepped back a bit, he will step back too. It like they were attached by invincible threads.  

Just realize after back reading - @tehlimau was saying the same thing  earlier about this couple on stage. LOL

Edited by amyR055

@tehlimau @ReemKanabta hooked, addicted, crazy, insane.. What else?? Name it.. I admited..

And our couple not help at all. With their ig update make me more and more deep in this shipper. Sometime I try to back off and stay away. Try to be a silent lurker here and there. But I failed.

Btw.. Next week I'll go on vacation to the place where I can see  sunrise over the mountain. Wait "sunrise" ??? Is that remind u with ur honeymoon ff. 

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 7