[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@ReemKanabta those gorgeous biceps - I drooled so much when I saw them on his thread. Like seriously? Imagine those wrapping around uri PMY - cries from envy and happiness. What a perfect specimen of a man!!

@tehlimau And now you put that thought in my mind, and it's not going away, I'm very much tempted now to ask you for a grey version on this :$ maybe not so grey just a little!!!

Ok lets get back to our crazy time line 

There was just this moment when she was wearing this sweater, for late ep 8 / start of ep 9 shooting (she was wearing it at the second press con)

lc446.gif

An at the start of the video she was wearing the other one, and she was practicing her lines from ep ???????!!!! I really can't find from which episode, they're not the one from ep 6 nor from ep 9, I just checked, @adniRose dear, since you just finished rewatching do you remember from when that swearing scene is!!!!

And they through a random Wookie trying to figure out how to play this thing in the middle ¬¬

lc49n.gif

This is her sweater in ep 7, but I think she wears it again, because Wookie was wearing his ep 8 sweater, @tehlimau I can't find a clearer picture of the script, but I think in the old thread they said it was for ep 8,, it's frustrating not knowing the exact thing, right!!!

4550_7.jpg

And now the jump in the video, I honestly was thinking she was wearing the same sweater, so I thought it was a few minutes jump only,,,NOW I have no idea why she changed first and then joind Wookie, because come on, I don't think he was doing what's he's doing for 2 or 3 days, would he !!!!!

lc4ir.gif lc4mw.gif

So here we know it was 9 DEC, when the took their selfies and posted on IG

a429300858e3e4f1508e3db0aa3e8f7d.jpg 

Here they were asked about their Couple sweaters, hahahaha, as @amyR055 explained earlier, she just answered with something related to Wookie's being afraid of what to wear in the snow, and he just talked about the song "Romeo & Juliette" LOL

lc4o3.gif

In conclusion I'm still as confused as ever about the time line o.O¬¬ 

• Like 1

@adniRose That Healer pad pic with no captions just killed me I posted earlier what I understood from him posting it so late, I felt that pic was a declaration from him to her, even it could be for us the fans "I'm only thinking about you now(it was 3:45 am KST) I want you, and only you" 

And like @dandelionjd I just love your last line he just proving it to her that he's serious in courting her atm, and even willing to display it on public..

• Like 1

@OdankItha @Eileen531 I felt that YJT was amused of the both of them since the press con, he looks at them and maybe reminiscing on his first days with his wife, when they met, he' really daddy long legs to them

@Eileen531 No there isn't any rumor about him being offered a role in CG (that I know of), it's just me thinking from the casting department POV, and the fact that we still don't have any idea who will be MY co-stars, but I don't think he will accept :(

Hidden Content

​Reem dear, i do feel bad for YTJ since it 'looked like' he was sidelined from the popularity of the drama. Of course uri couple was more of the centre of attraction and who wouln't sizzled by them right. YJT even not present during the dvd commentary session.

And by the look of him during the first prescon and even the second, yes he was amused and i would say as sunbae he was pretty much happy and admiring to see the rise of young star like jcw and pmy and more so because both of them are talented and hardworking.

And I am pretty sure he is a changminers as well. Being close to them for the entire filming, i have no doubt he felt the chemistry of our OTP and who knows he together with writer SJN and the rest of the cast jump in the ship of changmin in no time ( remember what the assistant writer POV)

btw, another happy changminer that we know recently is the lady EMCEE,

look at her face, she grinned happily and gave kind of look " see, i know you do like it" ...hahhaha, i love this girl. But she grinned right after he answered, meaning she understood what he was saying (no need to wait for unnie translator to say it) probably she understands simple hangul.

If only, aigooo if only she continue with her question after uri captain said ... ( no i wasn't tired of them) by saying, " so in other words, are you saying you enjoy the kissing scne/skinship with pmy" ..hahhahaha ( duhhhhhhh) , i am sure we would all be flat dead with his answer then :P :P

Edited by avi1003

Morning / afternoon Chingus

I know @tehlimau @HanaSakura0212 @cmoirae2 , they were avoiding posting pics together, and don't remind me of the Pinocchio couple, they were very close and kept posting on SNS all of their closeness, PSH doesn't fear from dating rumors, I like her attitude to the matter, but I get angry because our girl get molested if there was just a hint of her dating some co star, maybe I'm harsh with my words, but there's some hateful negativity towards her that tick me off >:( and the same with him and HJW, he posted photoes with most of the staff there, and lets face it, he was close to her also, even if not romantically. But ya I would call that "secret dating", they're protecting each others this way , the less you put juicy material the better.

I will reply to the other part on another post, let me explode your minds/hearts/ovaries with this hotness first B|

Hidden Content

​seriously it's HOT here .. :wub:

​Reem dear, i do feel bad for YTJ since it 'looked like' he was sidelined from the popularity of the drama. Of course uri couple was more of the centre of attraction and who wouln't sizzled by them right. YJT even not present during the dvd commentary session.

​He was scheduled to join commentary but cancel because of busyness. Right after Healer, he has a new project ( we just don't know what type)

i think they both enjoyed their 1st kiss (ep 8) :D

he is definetly in love with her ...hehhe :wub: by the why what's going on there you twoO.o carry on :P 

he means to say...like this he try to make her female lead comfortable ..how lucky ;) i think he is trying to make PMY smile..coz she was not feeling well :wub:

why they didn't upload this pic ¬¬omo their face...his smile (m dying) :Ptheir fingers (looks like a heart shape) :wub:hihihihihhii

1-they are practising ¬¬

2-trying to get back to their normal state or u can say just trying to act that they felt nothing while kissing...it was all normal hhaahaha really o.O

3-i m sure he wanted to HUG her at that kiss :D:wub:hahahha wookie ^_^

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 1

@ReemKanabta @CrushOnHealer about the snow kiss bts

i wonder what was he joking about that made her giggle with the beanie still covering her eyes, he was moving from left to right ..is he saying something ( doesn't look like he was) if he's not what tickles her because she can't see him right ( errrr..maybe she can :P )

aigoooooo .. there's too many angle it makes me dizzy with happiness. how many kisses are they practicing and the soft peck was really sexy overloaded.

owh captain, why don't you just hug her tight and shower her with hot kisses and never let her go ..hahahha

Edited by avi1003

which reminds of this strange point. Wookie has a lot of IG pics with HJW, but only one with PMY. Granted, EK was a longer drama, but still?? As we have mentioned repeatedly, while the OTP interactions sent us to heaven and back, there were way too few scraps for us outside of the drama. If you look at other couples e.g Pinocchio, think they have so many activities together. Strange right? This, my friends, is called, "secret dating".

@tehlimau what we are getting are just crumbs and morsels ... no meat ... lol ... the meat must be stowed away in a freezer vault somewhere ... delulu on ... essentially all the chemistry we are seeing is based on the drama itself and just a handful from BTS ... so you can imagine what the other BTS footages would show ... i think it was wise for KBS to withhold these BTS's to avoid another incident of bodies scattered around because of ovary explosion or ahjummas hyperventillating ... haha ...

​hahaha, this is so funny. are they killing us softly or are they our saviour. Either way i don't mind because it's a disease already ...:P

@tehlimau the way i look at it, the only reluctant party here is pmy because to me he had made his declaration ( delulu delulu delulu ) on the night at 3.45 am. She is too cautious but it's a sign that she is protecting something precious. Arghhhhhhhhhh .. she is sooo lucky to have one hot man. Spoilt with all his hotness pictures recently ... i need more oxygen tank than i thought i could handle. can someone show me an ugly picture of him so that i could reduce the temperature here .. O.o

@ReemKanabta it's a different pic than that guy post yesterday. who is he ? 

Guest winda2905

News from leaders weibo

Uri min young will go to shanghai on May 19-21,2015 for leaders.

Is that right chingu? ????

@avi1003 there are no ugly pictures of Wookie, I have seen almost all. If you go way back to his youth, he was just young and cute like a boy, not hot. After Healer and PMY, man, it's like a switch went off - he had become a one man nuclear reactor! So hot, I can't even. (By the way my hubby is very pissed that all my devices have screens of Wookie.)

@ReemKanabta dear! You are like @OdankItha - you want more grey fic!! How to write a shipper grey fic you tell me? Actually it is possible, because if that 3.45am IG post was his declaration of love and they decided to be together, One Night in Busan will be their first.....? But seeing that they are real people, unlike CYS and SJH, I will not invade their privacy by writing their grey fic. Expansion on White Sheets is possible though. ;)

regarding @CrushOnHealer bts snow kissing scene - that pic when they are leaning so close to each other - I just realized PMY is close enough to smell uri Wookie. I am a scent led person, if you notice I always like to write about scents and smells in my ff. if it was me, I would be smelling Wookie like crazy. PMY, does he smell nice? 

Am looking forward to PMY's reappearance - perhaps she will finally update IG soon?!

ok going for dinner w hubby soon. Will check in again!

@tehlimau its doesn't have to be so grey, I just want them turned on and to feel their loss of control of their own feelings :$ Will be waiting patiently for the white sheet expansion session, hehehe

And I agree about him being adorable and cute before turning super-nuclear hot now, because he really is, LoL on your hubby being pissed, mine grumbles whenever he sees him, and keep murmuring: you and your Kdrama!!! 

And I'm certain he smells wonderful there, both of them actually

Enjoy your dinner Luv

@tehlimau hahaha.. U remember my request.. So sweet of you chingguyaa... Waiting for white sheet expansion. And about smell.. I heard from friend who met him at Bali. He smell so good. And he is hot and smexy overload after Healer. Even after EK he still a cute boy.. 

My phone screen home is his pics. Lucky me, my hubby still stay cool with my craziness..

So.. Uri MY will go to China for Leader.. Not filming for GG

His weibo update..

cr. Jichangwookoppa

Edited by OdankItha

chingus, finally completed the Healer play list from a Healerite's perspective.  Due to copyright issues, I had restricted download of music however feel free to access the music list online 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B30sZjkPVey0fi1zRlRGUDVkOE41VnVQMnVfTlptV0M5U1NZeEg0bDA1OW5fNHhWU2pXdmM&usp=sharing

Each song tells the story of each episode.  I was listening to these as i was working on the photobook and it made me spazz ... if you listen closely to the words, you would know what I mean.  Of course the flagship song although did  not exactly match any episode must be included ... As for the other songs, we will have an opportunity to include these in another CD.  I need to work on a strict budget for this CD production and prioritize but thanks to all for your suggestions.  We may come up with another version in the future ...

Almost done with the care pack - 

- Healer Photobook - done

- Healer Comicbook - done

- Healing Times - done

- Healer CD - done

Here's the list of songs - 

Episode 02 - Till there Was You (Rod Stewart)

Episode 03 - Close to You (Harry Connick, Jr)

Episode 04 - I was Born to Love You (Queen) per Frannie_8pie's recommendation.  TY!

Episode 05 - My Girl (The Temptations) - per Frannie_8pie's recommendation again.  TY!

Episode 06 - Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Frankie Valli) 

Episode 07 - It had to be You (Barbara Streisand/Michael Buble)

Episode 08 - Got to Believe in Magic - from AnsOlga's post.  TY!

Episode 09 - Someone to Watch Over Me (Ella Fitzgerald)

Episode 12 - All I Want (Toad the Wet Sprocket)

Episode 13 - I Want to Hold Your Hand (Beatles)

Episode 14 - Lost In Your Eyes (Debbie Gibson) per Charliew's recommendation. TY!

Episode 15 - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Aerosmith)

Episode 16 - Our Love is Here to Stay (Natalie COle)

Episode 17 - I Believe in You and Me (Whitney Houston) per PnaySurfer's recommendation. TY!

Episode 18 - Let's Stay Together (Al Green)

Episode 20 - Nothing's gonna stop Us Now (Starship)

Special Track - If I Aint Got You (Alicia Keys) per PariG and luvspartace's recommendation. TY!

@avi1003 there are no ugly pictures of Wookie, I have seen almost all. If you go way back to his youth, he was just young and cute like a boy, not hot. After Healer and PMY, man, it's like a switch went off - he had become a one man nuclear reactor! So hot, I can't even. (By the way my hubby is very pissed that all my devices have screens of Wookie.)

@ReemKanabta dear! You are like @OdankItha - you want more grey fic!! How to write a shipper grey fic you tell me? Actually it is possible, because if that 3.45am IG post was his declaration of love and they decided to be together, One Night in Busan will be their first.....? But seeing that they are real people, unlike CYS and SJH, I will not invade their privacy by writing their grey fic. Expansion on White Sheets is possible though. ;)

regarding @CrushOnHealer bts snow kissing scene - that pic when they are leaning so close to each other - I just realized PMY is close enough to smell uri Wookie. I am a scent led person, if you notice I always like to write about scents and smells in my ff. if it was me, I would be smelling Wookie like crazy. PMY, does he smell nice? 

Am looking forward to PMY's reappearance - perhaps she will finally update IG soon?!

ok going for dinner w hubby soon. Will check in again!

Edited by cmoirae2

Finally!!! Insta update from our girl! :)

trans: I'm performing arts. Now I can reach to the ceiling.

OMG! One more!
trans: Here's my face. I miss you too.

Okay... WOW! 3 updates!!!
trans: One more? Okay, taking. # photos at once # my taste #
Edited by rrmski