[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

That kbs awards really important prove for our ship to sailing smoothly..

Just with one kiss he already made his mark on her. His body and his mind seem not in synergy. His mind want to keep it secret but part of his body realy can't stop to touch her, can't stop to stare at her. 

Curious what he talk to her at the last gifs from kbs drama. It seem he say something to her but not to obviously. Maybe "see u soon babe??" 

Btw... I curious about CH.. I watched it. But not know that they r really date after that. And I just watch the bts still dont feel anything about the couple.. 

About Skks with PYC.. I watched the bts and the director cuts, they are in friend zone. She can speak frankly about pyc behaviour.

So different when she with Jiseum. She look so shy and try to control herself too much. Dont need to say anything about Jiseum. Sometime I just curious, is he always looking at his costar like that?? Or is it the way he look at everybody?? If it is.. I'm gonna die if he look at me like that..

@amyR055 didn't notice it before that he move his chair. I just focus and curious why MY sit far behind all of them. Maybe the heat between them to much to handle.

Edited by OdankItha

Guest treasure51

@Odankltha, that was not just one kiss. They had to practice before shoot and they shoot from many angles. Yuup more than one kiss.

Can't stop not to stare at her, can't stop not to touch her..hmm  so that is the magic of Love (no synergy between mind and body) oh boy..xD

Test. Spoiler..

I like CH too, but their kissing scenes ¬¬¬¬ . Min young did it better in skks. 

Of coz in healer is the best.

Guest Keemanjy

Hello again ladies! Just passing thru. Sorry wasn't able to return last night.  Was busy with my buddies and at the same time dismayed at the result of the boxing. 

@Ahpheng I knew it! Your gonna make something for this lost guy in shipping world hahahhaha 

@all Edited by Keemanjy

Copying this from Sia3

I have good news regarding Healer! :)
Taiwan has gotten the copyrights to air it. The source works for IDOL星地標, so it should not be a false information. ^ ^
Yayyyy, perhaps the next stop we can hope for JCW and PMY to promote Healer in Taiwan! Broadcast date hasn't been set.

source: 小漂漂最OK

So everyone start praying that they will go together to Taiwan,  please God please

@ReemKanabta I wish Indonesia will get copyright too.. I dont know.. I dont really like dubbing version. Cause if they air it in Indonesia surely it will be in dubbing version and the kiss scenes will be not airing. But if it can make uri couple visit Indonesia to promote I will endure the dubbing version.. 

I dont know if in Taiwan will they air with original version??

@keemanjy_stv no news at all.. They have to stay silent for a while.. Reveal too much clues not good for them. Eventh thats a happines for us.. 

Edited by OdankItha

@akinahana89 We really appreciate all your hard work (and all Mods and Admins) *thumps up*, I can't even listen to that song without remembering our Changmin, even when I only see or hear the name "Alicia Keys', lol, 

BTW please tell me you saw Wookie's sohu IV, it's the first time since Healer ended, that I find him almost revealing in IV, or people are asking the right questions! (admitting to not being tired of shooting intimate scenes aka enjoyed them / the part about not denying the possibility of dating MY), usually it's MY who gave us all the juicy details (kakao talk, how close they were at the set, etc)

@ReemKanabta I saw parts of the Sohu IV in "Healer" thread, but I haven't caught up to all the recent news yet! Now that you tell me this though, I'm so excited! Maybe JCW is just so smitten with PMY that his once careful demeanor is truly slipping up this time! Hehe. I'm going to track down that Sohu IV in full and drown in my shipping happiness. lol.

edit://

Broadcasting rights for Taiwan?! YEEEEEES!! Now if I can only fly home and legitimately watch it on TV... No, no. They'll dub the voice. I much prefer just waiting for my DVD set and hearing JCW and PMY's actual voices. Hehe. *Swoooon*

Edited by akinahana89

hello ladies and gentleman ( hahaha finally) welcome buddy @keemanjy_stv :) nice to see a you here ;)

i think there will be a press conference for helaer DVD :wub:

omooooo :wub::D

​awww @CrushOnHealer ... i would be spazzing if i were PMY ... i haven't seen this photo yet ... he's wearing his down coat in this photo whereas the ones i've seen before didn't have that black coat ... how much more bts of this kind are we missing here ... we are just getting the crumbs and these crumbs are enough to make us spazz ... we may need oxygen tanks to deal with hyperventillation or even die of ovary explosion and  if we get the bread thrown onto us (never mind if it's stale (in this sense i am meaning to say old) ... it's still a bigger piece ... haha ... 

@tehlimau, count me as your 3rd customer ... looking forward to it ... i am actually putting together a photobook on Healer - Jung Ho and Young Shin's story ... if you have any material that you would like to include ... just snippets, let me know ... i am planning to get it done today or tomorrow at the latest ... i'll share some pages of it to this thread but i am having trouble inserting pictures ...

@akinahana89 hello chingu! ... good to see you on this thread after awhile ... so many good things are coming our way ... it's been quiet and peaceful :-)

Edited by cmoirae2

OMG.....OMG...i haven't seen this GIF before O.o:ph34r:m i the only one ?? whatever :wub: just look at him.... i dont know why they are not excepting that they like eachother...oh i forget they r dating secretly :P:P omo this is called made for eachother couple ..hahah he is noot looking at anyone except HER wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: when she was moving his face was like "where r u going" hahahahah :P

o

chingus, here's the photobook i am putting together ... episodes 7 and 8 are still in progress ... as i would like to get a one-stop shop with all the best moments and memories of healer, i had put together this photobook that highlights the jung-ho and young shin story ... this is a collection of material coming from soompi and bulk of it includes reactions from soompiers ... if you have thoughts you would like to share and include in the photobook PM me and indicate which chapter or page you would like this added ... as episodes 1 to 6 are pretty much set, i am looking for material for episode 7 and 8 and all the way through 20 ... (although i have a ton in my file to consolidate, it's also good to get perspective from those who joined late)

Edit - please PM me if you want the link ... I don't want others to access the photobook while it's still in progress ... 

the idea is to give this to jcw, pmy and yjt let them know how much healer was and is still loved by the international community specially by the Healerites ... we also have other things that were outputs from the IHFP that we will be sharing with other cast members but unfortunately they may not get this photobook.

also i would appreciate any feedback on content ... i am very careful not to be offensive ... i need another pair of eyes to go through this ...

kamsahamneda! 

Edited by cmoirae2

Guest nicesmile

keep-calm.png

But why do I feel nostalgic
Why sometimes suffer difficult breathing
I must get used to it with time

I want to thank you all for your wonderful efforts 
You are the reason for Me that relieves pain inside my heart and my mind of waiting
Thank you again

:/

Guest nicesmile

@ReemKanabta my kind UNNIE

After all those months, notes and posts ..........
  I wished always to ask you
From your perspective what is the moment where you felt that these two fell in true love in their real life ??

Innocent kiss for your son

:D

Guest Voilla_amore

@nicesmile :

JCW said that he fell in love when talking to her.....meaning : Kakaotalk

PMY said that : if she can't communicates well with him, it can become bored, but both their communication are better....

So, both of them actually give us a hints when they began their attraction toward each other.

As fo r JCW stare, he famous with his intense stare, but off course the Healer stare are really really different, we ot a love vibes here, that why makes all of us crazy with this shipper right ?

tumblr_nnqoalK1E21u98dbho3_500.gif

pics cr to owner

Good morning shippers! So many lovely things to wake up to today.

@cmoirae2 that is a lovely photo book you are doing up for Healer! Feel free to use snippets (just credit) of my Healer fics which you find suitable. I don't think it's appropriate to use ChangMin fics, haha. Actually I have a secret fantasy of how lovely if my shipper fics could be translated into Korean and sent to them. Would be funny to see their shocked faces. :D

Have a good week everyone! I will be less active, due to, that's right, my dreaded Japanese, but that's not going to keep me away from this thread!

Guest Eileen531

@ all  

I've been running all day doing this and doing that with little time to pop in.  But I've read everything and can't mention specifically to each post but for all of you ladies and gent...(copying @CrushOnHealer) hehe, I loved your Csi work and new photos from different angles for comparison.....very clever. Also, the Jcw philosophy was a refreshing pov as someone stated. I've learned that Taiwan bought the copyright to broadcast Healer and that is spazztastic news. Please, pretty please can they go together to promote it there. Also, didn't know the kissing scene will be cut from Indonesia if it broadcast there, can only image what else would be cut......ehem.....epi 14/15.  @Cmoirea2 is preparing the photobook and @Akinahana89's brother is in from Taiwan visiting. lol. We've almost come to a consensus that our Otp are most likely already dating......thank god. lol  @tehlimau has 3 pre sales for her book when it's completed. We should keep calm as @nicesmile wishes and think of the moment that our Otp fell for each other. Hmm. @keemanjy_stv was disappointed with the outcome of the boxing match and just checking in...lol.  

Also, i think it was @ amyR055, who talked about Pmy's ig where she said I love you and held her coffee up.  That was talked about on the Pmy thread at the time  @OO1230 was translating the caption for us.  Pmy's Korean fans from DC Gallery decided to name their fans Coffee Beans, for Minyoung's love of the drink. So Minyoung was showing her approval of the name and waving her iced coffee and saying I love you.  There is a conversation that ensued with @OO1230 reading on DC thread and saw them mention the conversation that was being talked about at that moment on Pmy soompi thread.  @OO1230 wasn't sure of a word or phrase and said that to us and when she checked back again on DC she saw they explained it to her knowing that she didn't understand it and that she would read their thread. It was so cool and we were all excited.  So it was one person on DC translating back to the Coffee Beans about what we were saying on the pmy thread and OO1230 was reading it in real time and translating back to us.   

Oh!! To add @cmoirae2 you can use ANY Healer fics except my rated ones. Bwahahaha. After writing so many shipper fics, I almost forgot I wrote White Sheets too. :P 

gotta maintain my saintly image. ;) 

And can I say the photo book is really well done. I am reading every page carefully!!

Edited by tehlimau