[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

ahhh......I miss you all !!!!!...........

finally I can join on this shipper after a long long absent....this threads like my healing moment, coz I can spazzing with all of you.....@Ahpheng you are trully a very gift....@tehlimau : trully speaking, this is the first time I read a FF.....this is how bad we are in our own delulu ship.....this ship are really a heaven...and he chose Park Bong Soo

As Park Bong Soo...., well remind me of this :

tumblr_ngqo6qnyVT1rcapomo4_250.gif

tumblr_nh34lmWLJa1r5c02zo1_500.gifshe  just  hug him .....and tight.....in his park bong su mode on...

tumblr_nh11m1s5RL1sa91sxo5_250.gif being taking care of...

tumblr_nh2xc6ftMx1rs3l09o3_250.gif  tumblr_nh2xc6ftMx1rs3l09o8_250.gif falling love when talking to her............

But this is when I hopelessly fell hard with healer................

tumblr_nh33jfUh0A1r5c02zo1_400.gif

all pics crs to owner

Beautiful Wonderful ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus all with happy May 1, I hope the month of May will bring a lot of sweet news and updates from our ChangMin!
Let our beautiful carving ChangMin Couple will always be in friendship, peace, great love, in an atmosphere of much happiness every day more and more, Happiness is always transmitted to the people whom we do love and the happier and more positive we think in our minds about the them, the happier they will be in life.
With all my heart I wish our sweet JCW + PMY = Perfect ChangMin could be truly happy in real life, and we are positive thoughts of love, faith in the reality of our Charming ChangMin Couple every moment themselves can create a happy tale for them in our special world ,here in the thread ChangMin 

l35gwp2e042k.png

where love is pure and beautiful and does not need any pollution, purity, beauty and singularity, the uniqueness of our birds love ChangMin just enough feel heart 
Thank very much to all our wise Chingus here for all the updates for all the amazing argument yesterday about the important words of our handsome JCW about our cutie YS  as well as the nature of YS we learned thanks to SJN said this is our very PMY in real life, I believe, respectively all those beautiful words JCW directly attributable to the beautiful goddess of the most memorable of his heart PMY!
All ChangMiners shippers have a special beautiful loving heart in a common love for our ChangMin Couple and it always warms the inside just to know that love and kindness to our ChangMin ChangMiners in everyone's heart so much!With love and gratitude to all our friendly family I am sending big hug!

fmkgsw3d8h6d.gif

In Korea believe that a happy pig brings a lot of happiness in life and fulfill all the good wishes, too, remember JCW is truly believes (during Healer did upgrade his photo with a pig snout) and Just for today May 1 Sweet Chingus let's make come true the most beautiful event for ChangMin to our life always smiled at them only brings good luck to both of them and even more love from our fans all good Healer ^ChangMin Couple!

n9cjtn5al9gh.jpg

All yesterday's words of our handsome JCW's possible to write this song and I'm sure that all of the most special and real feelings he has for our beautiful girl PMY, her beauty enchants and captivates the heart and I'm sure she's the only girl unique destiny for JCW and I am sure that,the most special one, true,caring man caring  destiny for PMY exactly JCW!

btgv0gf9641f.gif

Jst – Because of You 

You’re the person who made me dream again
The person who filled up the once empty me
Because of you, because of you
Again today, I say I love you without a sound

Each deep sigh I let out, it gets revealed
The person I engraved in my eyes because I miss you so much
Because of you, because of you
I used the word love for the first time

Now that I can love you
I’m so happy

n2x3k5pa83ne.png

f7u0d89t8n3l.png

qahrvd32cl8v.png

f013aq823l5t.gif

g3zklit1xiga.gif

o2ioyzuacgmb.gif

Cr:DayRock,Cr:Chinese ChangMiners Ps by Tracy;Cr:gif beautiful unforgettable kiss ChangMin Tracy baidu

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 1

Guest Voilla_amore

back to Korea, and he now changes into Ricola....hehehehehe...

tumblr_nnnj3vQ3Qy1tuj76io10_500.jpg   tumblr_nnnjcvU7Rh1tuj76io2_250.jpg all pics cr to owner

Guest euk_z

Hi chingus. Finally I'm done reading all your posts and i just can't contain my happiness from all the good things happening to uri couple. From matching items down to the IV. Hints that really speaks a lot. My say is that, the fact that they do not deny or confirm any issues associating them as couple is an affirmation that there's something going on between them. And why bother hide something if it's not true in the first place? I'm sure that they are pretty much aware of changmin fans' wishful thinking of them ending up together. So in return they are giving us hints to justify our theories without revealing too much for them to protect each other from immature people.

P.S. This quote is very evident to uri couple in either ways

Cr to pic owner

Edited by euk_z

Guest amyR055

@pnaysurfer84  Oh I was curious when I read that headlines too. More to curious than furious because I was wondering why was he dissing this drama that he said teach him a lot. How SJN writernim trusted him to mold SJH/PBS according to her ideas. That was quite huge thing that a writer trusted her actors and actress to tap their own creativeness to make the acts believable. Suddenly he whining about the intimate scene ( when the writer really wanted to emphasize about love, human relationship, back to the old time spending time  holding each other instead of everybody lost in his or her own world with smart gadgets) , that was out of his character.  Some reporters  loved to elaborate the point out of context. Lying by omission. When he said about the intimate scenes, yes there were a lot, he was worried if PMY will be uncomfortable since she was sick and whenever they did the intimate scene - the kisses were real not just a peck on the lips, not a dead fish kind of kisses. It was emotionally draining. The shot took few hours. Not few minutes.

Even when he said he totally forget about Healer already  in one of his interviews- in the original article he said eventually he will forget the drama no matter how b successful or not  the drama because the drama itself will not change him as a person but what he will never forget and will always cherish were those people that he met and those who were involved in the production of the drama. The people are important to him not the drama itself. Whenever they are news I always tried to read the original source because the translated version always come with a price - half truth and which ship they are boarding.

@OO1230 Ah so it was in past tense - I was not tired not I am not tired. I was trying to establish something/pattern from the tenses that he used when answering question.LOL

@ReemKanabta  

@OO1230 About the awkward issue and doing things because of promoting Healer  and now the director asked them to post picture- now I can say those people are more delulu than us -probably they had been sailing too long and lost in the middle of the sea now. Ouch that too mean right. Why can't they ship their so called couple without attacking other shipper couple? Not confident enough?

I was randomly looking at IG long time ago because I got curious which the flooding of some pictures in IG with JCW tag and then came across one post said that  Changmin is totally not real because for Healer BTS - JCW didn't even hold PMY's hand  - not like his previous drama. I was like yea right holding hand is more intimate than hugging his costar who was sick and totally knockout, didn't even let go of this co star while memorizing his lines and didn't even stop back hugging her. About other BTS from his other drama, IMO  it totally lacked of sexual tension more into siblings that was why they were always holding hands. That same person said JCW was forced to lie  by saying he was close to PMY to promote Healer. Now they are even calling JCW as liar and had to lie to promote Healer that already ended . What to promote? LOL. I think I will delete this post later. Just need to get this out of my chest.

Thank you to all who always bring the latest juicy news here. I really appreciate all of your hard work.

Edited by amyR055

@pnaysurfer84 *asdfghjkl* You're welcome sweetheart, I'm really glad you like the stuff I'm doing and I love seeing you reblogging them on tumblr. I'm always looking forward your comments each time you're reblogging. /HUGGING BACK CHAE YOUNG SHIN'S STYLE/ lol!!

Our Wookie is back to Korea, love him in blue, he's so handsome (I dig the jean jacket *-*) 

@Ahpheng OMG I LOVE your last c-strip!! ahahahah 

@amyR055 If I could like a post 100000 times, believe me, I'd do it! I agree with everything that you said!

Guys, you don't know how much I struggled with my softwares to put the subs into to the video ahahah ^^' But here it is, the FM cuts about our sweet Changmin :x

Thank you so much @raine_evenstar for the translation <3333 (and sorry for the poor quality of the video ._.)

Ah the part with "Park Min Young... Noona hago..." I love how he took a break between her name and noona!! You see that he's struggling inside his beautiful mind. "what can I say to make it not obvious? " And then suddenly he nearly shouts "Best couple award"  And we see him diving into this loophole, remembering the fan question and the fact that she talked about the best couple award before referring to their possible changmin future... And so he only talked about this best couple award and how he got along so well with MY, brilliantly avoiding the last part of the question :P ahahah it's so obvious even when he's really trying hard to hide everything :P  

Edited by fyeahjcw
typo
  • Like 1

no no don't delete it @amyR055 , lol

@OO1230 I remember all these sayings, and Amy I had the same thought that the other bts looked like siblings having fun, no sexual tension what so ever. Unlike with our couple who even when they were friendly, the sexual tension was shooting through the roof between them, and sometimes I suspect SJN deliberately wrote many intimate scenes when she witnessed their to die for chemistry , and kept repeating how important love and physical touch is, lol. and to say we are more delulu, huh *shrug* they're so inconfident in their ship that they keep attacking ours. And now, thanks to wookie yesterday he showed evreyone that he enjoyed shooting the intimate scenes, said how very close they were, and just avoided denying the possibility of an off screen romance with MY , go wookie 

• Like 1

A 100000000000 thanks dear @fyeahjcw for your amazing work,  lol at wookie's expressions when the interpreter was translating the last part, he was noding smiling,"  yah yah that's right, that's all I'm saying," biting his lips, smiling further when she finished at how he put everyone in a loop, naughty naughty boy

Guest Voilla_amore

well.......not tired at all.....hehehe...let's say that he enjoy soo muuch.......

2417483354C2A857218AF6see.............?....he he he

26179F3354C2A86A21A8F0hmm.....she just caressin him.....

pics cr to owner

Guest pariG

@fyeahjcw   thank you sweetie pie for this...i was waiting for this whole night...now at peace...

here is for you BUG HUG from all changminers to give us subbed version.....so soon ...& thanks to @raine_evenstar unni too

epic-hugs-monsters-inc.gif

i can watch this video whole day to listen his laugh & his pause for taking PMY name....lol...what you call MIN YOUNG.......noona.....hahahha  in private oppa ..

:DxD https://youtu.be/V0GpwqW4BVo 

@amyR055 @Reem @oo1230 @eileen @pnay @all i so agree with your points..some times media outlets twist words like rubber & we get what was not even the actual content , & for other shippers..when all i can say..they are also sensing the aura of changmin  love but dont know what to do..so in anger sometimes they bash PMY using low tactics & sometimes act like they own JCW ....let them in their  own dellu... as they dont know which way to go, so they better are enjoying their  more lies which give them good excuse to their dellu  & sinking ships.. lol..did i really say it out loud...AAOOUUCCHHHH :P:P:P:P:P:PxDxDxDxDxD so mean of me right....but i am ok ,its good to be sometimes ...you know ACTUALLY I AM NOT BUT SOMETIMES ...ACTUALLY I AM LIKE THAT, & I AM NOT TIRED OF IT:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by pariG

Guest diamonda

did u all read the L'officielHommes iv??   

2. You raised countless women's pulse rate. On the other hand, when are u attracted to someone? JCW : I feel attracted to women who conduct professionally. I like bright and cheerful girls who look happy. Well, I am not kind of person who falls in love at first sight. There are times when I fall in love talking to her. cr jichangwook87

The rest under the spoiler so that the people using their phones don't struggle with the charging of the page ;)  

I added his sweet reaction when the unni interpreter is translating what he said. Let me borrow what you said @ReemKanabta because it's so on point xD

lol at wookie's expressions when the interpreter was translating the last part, he was noding smiling,"  yah yah that's right, that's all I'm saying," biting his lips, smiling further when she finished at how he put everyone in a loop, naughty naughty boy

Exclusive gifs for this thread, please don't repost them anywhere else, thank U!! 

@pariG /hugsback/  I hurried myself for you xD So that you could finally watch this part ^^ 

• Like 1

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta... should I just leave the post as it is?  LOL

When JCW said he is closed to PMY, he is telling a truth because he used open palm gesture when he talked about it. That is a sign he is telling a truth, nothing to hide. If he explained it with his palm down,  then we can say he is trying to hide something. Thanks to @fyeahjcw brilliant editing we can observe his body language.

But why suddenly this honest man is being accused of cooking lies left and right. Poor JCW.  LOL

Oh PMY's watjeob is with her friend/stylist - Is PMY meeting her stylist or hairstylist preparing  for her role in GG?

hahaha @fyeahjcw he is totally like a kid in a candy shop whenever there is something to do with PMY. He can't contain himself. He needed to let out some of the building emotions within himself with all those small movements.

Ahhh sometime the tagging system works and other time it didn't work.

Edited by amyR055