[Drama 2015] Unkind Women 착하지 않은 여자들

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KBS2 [uNKIND WOMEN] PRESSCON INFO:Date:2015-2-23 Mon (Drama premieres on 25th)Time:2pm KSTVenue:Imperial Palace Hotel, Seoul.Attendees(subject to change):  PDnim Yoo Hyun Ki, Kim Hye Ja, Chae Si Ra, Do Ji Won, Lee Ha Na, Kim Ji Suk, Song Jae Rim, etc.
Source:KBS

I am concerned that we still have no confirmation that anyone for sure will sub it.

Please send requests to the major subbing companies for:  Unkind Women - 착하지 않은 여자들
to the major subbing companies.

1. Viki has a potential page

http://www.viki.com/tv/25876c-unkind-women

Please click on favorites, and also submit a title request for for it.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. Drama Fever

Please submit title request form

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

3. Soompi TV.

Submit title request by contacting customer service, with 'Title Request" and the name of the title you request in the title page of the email.

https://tv.soompi.com/en/support

Lee Sang-yoon to cameo in "Unkind Women"

photo565117.jpg

Actor Lee Sang-yoon is reuniting with producer Yoo Hyeon-gi of "My Daughter Seo-yeong".

A source told TV Report that Lee Sang-yoon was making a cameo appearance on the new KBS 2TV drama "Unkind Women". He stars in the third episode as a superstar.

This was all possible thanks to his connection with producer Yoo. They met in 2012 in the KBS 2TV drama "My Daughter Seo-yeong".

"Unkind Women" is the story of three generations of women surviving the tough life and finding true love, success and happiness. Lee Sang-yoon will appear on the 4th of March.

Source: Hancinema

We have seen the photo but not the article...

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"New KBS 2TV drama ‘Unkind Women’ holds prayer ceremony56784-301697.jpg

56784-301702.jpg

56784-301710-900x483.jpg
56784-301708.jpg

Upcoming KBS 2TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Unkind Women‘ recently held its prayer ceremony, and the production team has today released photos of cast members like Kim Hye Ja, Chae Si Ra, Jang Mi Hee, Do Ji Won, Lee Ha Na, Lee Soon Jae, Son Chang Min, Park Hyuk Kwon, Kim Ji Suk, Song Jae Rim, and others who were present on the day.

The drama will be directed by Yoo Hyun Ki of ‘Brain’ and ‘My Daughter Seoyoung,’ while Kim In Young will pen the script and had previously wrote for ‘Merry Mary’ and ‘Sisters In Love.’ The strong ensemble cast gathered has also made ‘Unkind Women’ into being one of the most anticipated drama in February 2015.

The drama’s prayer ceremony was held in Icheon, Gyeonggi Province, on February 12th. Song Jae Rim tried to liven up proceedings with his opening speech, before Lee Soon Jae took over and began the prayer ceremony. He was followed by Kim Hye Ja, Chae Si Ra, Do Ji Wn, Kim Ji Suk, Song Jae Rim, and others in order, as they prayed for the drama’s success and smooth filming.

The production team said, “In order to ensure a high level of perfection for the drama, everyone involved have given their best. We hope that it will be a drama that can be enjoyed by everyone, and look forward to catching it on television.”

‘Unkind Women’ will premiere on February 25th through KBS 2TV, following current airing special drama ‘Thank You, My Son.’

Source; Kpop Fighting.

Guest tigerlover100

I heard that this drama won't be subbed by dramafever viki.com or soompi. If that's true would there be another option where I can watch this drama from?

jadecloud said: To a large extent, you are right. But I was also inferring chisubbed sites. Usually, when the engsubbed sites 'failed me', I'll go to the chisubbed sites which are almost always available.

Archived