[Drama 2015] Unkind Women 착하지 않은 여자들

Go Seung Ji

I'm really looking fwd to this one
It took me a while to get used to Lee Hana's mannerisms in high school king of savvy... the throw of her speech sounded like reading from a book and  crumpled nose thingy she did every time was a bit weird for a drama heroine... ...but I found myself completely falling for the same 4D charms after the second episode ... Totally fell in love with the character as well as the actress after that drama... and man she has that chemistry going on with two men there as well.....so im expecting a lot of cute and funny and hot and sexy from this drama too....^^also the girl can kiss! yup yup!!!
As for Song jae rim... i got to know him through wgm, a variety show...so i feel like i know his nature better as a person rather than an actor... so i'm looking forward to his lead role and hoping that he does an amazing job :)

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's been 8 years!" Ryan - Joo Jong-hyeok from 'Paran' cameos in "Unkind Women"

photo561358.jpg

Actor Ryan - Joo Jong-hyeok is making a special appearance in "Unkind Women" as a handsome college guy.

"Unkind Women" which is being released on the 25th is about three generations of women learning the meaning of true life through love and hate. Ryan - Joo Jong-hyeok stars as one of Professor Lee Ha-na's students and helps her out when she is in trouble.

Ryan - Joo Jong-hyeok was a member of the boy group Paran. Once he was done with National Service he changed his name back to Ryan - Joo Jong-hyeok and is getting ready to become a real actor. He starred in the KBS drama "I Am Sam", "Hello, Miss" and other musicals. This is the first time in 8 years he's making an appearance in a drama.

Ryan - Joo Jong-hyeok draws attention with his young-look as if time missed him. He looks dandy in a cardigan and a white shirt with a backpack, giving off the real 'campus look'. He stares at Lee Ha-na who is cringing into her laptop or stands with his forehead creased.

Ryan - Joo Jong-hyeok's cameo appearance was taken in a café in Hongdae on the 15th. Despite the fact that it was a short scene, Ryan - Joo Jong-hyeok showed the passion for his work by discussing every single detail with staff. When the camera started rolling he did an excellent job without fail and when the camera went off he started conversations with the other members of cast.

Ryan - Joo Jong-hyeok is currently starring in a musical and he said, "I am fan of writer Kim In-yeong so it was an honor to be able to star in her work. I enjoy what I do and I'm glad to have met great actresses likeLee Ha-na".

Meanwhile, "Unkind Women" is produced by Yoo Hyeon-gi and written by Kim In-yeong
. The first episode will be aired on the 25th at 10PM.

Source: Hancinema

@valsava It's not the evil grandma from Kill Me, Heal Me.
Here we have Kim Hye Ja (I've only seen her in Goong), 
Kim+Hye+Ja+36th+Annual+Los+Angeles+Film+
 while in Kill Me, Heal Me was Kim Young Ae (I've seen her in Medical Top Team, but she recently played in Liar Game and Birth of a Beauty). I really really like her - despite her roles.

35b9c41758b04fef903dedfac7eb5105.jpg

@padhari No, she is not on the first page, and I haven't seen it on other English websites. I've read about it in an article from January 26. It said that she has finished the her first shoot for the drama and that she was "pleased to greet the viewers as a villain in a long time". She plays a character who seems elegant, but is actually "snobbish". 
Another article said that she was at the script reading, but I don't seem to find her in the pictures (maybe next to Song Jae Rim?!).
I didn't know she was a stage actress.
My level of korean only reaches the knee of a frog (EDIT: a Romanian idiom meaning I don't know much Korean), so take it with a grain of salt.

Song Jae Rim in UNKIND WOMEN - Filming started with bathroom scene.
(Hmm...who's that lady in the bath tub?)
3ua7GCJ.jpg
GRkFQaL.gif
CR: UW DC and UW weibo 
-----------------------------
EDIT: OMO...just found out it's LHN :) And that's how they - LHN and SJR - first met each other. LOL
kBlqzRn.jpg
CR: LHN weibo

Hannahmiriam Hannahmiriam said: @valsava It's not the evil grandma from Kill Me, Heal Me.
Here we have Kim Hye Ja (I've only seen her in Goong), 

while in Kill Me, Heal Me was Kim Young Ae (I've seen her in Medical Top Team, but she recently played in Liar Game and Birth of a Beauty). I really really like her - despite her roles.

We have seen these photos before, but not the article....

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: url( section-header.png) 0px 50% repeat-x;"“UNKIND WOMEN”: TEACHER SONG JAE RIM LEADS A WORKOUT

01.jpg

The cold charm of Song Jae Rim‘s Lee Lu Oh are revealed in new Unkind Women stills.

In the drama, the actor plays a fencing master/instructor, and in these photos, Song is wearing kendo clothes and jogs in step with his team of fencers—perhaps his students. While his face looks focused and intense, he is charismatic. In another picture, he appears to move away from his group, and in another, his hands are on his hips as something seems to have caught his attention.

Read more on Couch Kimchi

"Unkind Women" Kim Ji-seok-I's first announcer attempt

20150212093623_54dbf5871d6a4_1.jpg

Kim Ji-seok-I from "Unkind Women" has become a star announcer.

The actor takes on the role of Lee Doo-jin, who was a former star announcer with his good looks, confidence and perfect spec.

The star announcer has quality and aura unlike the typical Kim Ji-seok-I image we have seen so far.

Kim Ji-seok-I is looking very announcer-like, sporting a neat hairstyle with a grey suit. He's holding the cue sheet but his face is crinkled into a frown as if he is stuck in a tough spot.

The announcer scene was taken on the 1st at the KBS Hall in Seoul.

Prior to the making, Kim Ji-seok-I practiced his lines with various tones and suggested they filmed the scene at different angles for more perfection.

Kim Ji-seok-I is playing an announcer for the first time since his debut. He's been praciting his pronunciation and intonation whenever he can to get the right tone. He even took Chinese medicine for his voice tone.

Kim Ji-seok-I said, "I am happy to be able to work with respectable people and I worry that I might make a mistake, but I am doing my best".

IOK Media claims, "Kim Ji-seok-I is very affectionate towards his work and he's doing more than anyone can ask for".

Meanwhile, "Unkind Women" is the story of three generations of women learning the meaning of life through hatred and love starring Kim Hye-jaChae Si-raJang Mi-heeDo Ji-wonLee Ha-naLee Soon-jaeSon Chang-minPark Hyeok-kwonKim Ji-seok-I Song Jae-rim and others.

Source : www.starnnews.com/new...

hancinema

Hi Everyone!! Glad to join all of you in this thread. A little over a week until the drama airs....can't wait!!

Also is Lee Ha Na wearing a wig in the drama or did she cut her hair? Because during the script reading you can see her natural hair is long and black. But in the drama stills it's a bob length and reddish brown.

Hi Everyone!! Glad to join all of you in this thread. A little over a week until the drama airs....can't wait!!

Also is Lee Ha Na wearing a wig in the drama or did she cut her hair? Because during the script reading you can see her natural hair is long and black. But in the drama stills it's a bob length and reddish brown.

Lee HaNa's hair looked short in the Gosa Ceremony .. so most probably she cut her hair. She looks much younger and cute! ^^

@kickazzkris‌ thanks for sharing the pictures ^^

Archived