[Drama 2015] Unkind Women 착하지 않은 여자들

Go Seung Ji

Guest tigerlover100

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucn9loeyOjA I'm assuming that this is the teaser but I can't seem to play it, because it says that it's not available in my country

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Go Seung Ji, thank you for starting the thread.

Looks like release date is set for Feb. 25

Thank you everyone for articles, information, and photos.

Hello to @valsava, @Felicia Soh, @suchadiva42, @alekanou, @taeungogi  :-h

Felicia Soh said: @valsava, the actress name is Jang Mi-hee and she's also one of the casts in Rosy Lovers.  I am highly anticipating to watch this drama. This thread is not moving much and hope it will garner attention when it starts to air. 

Guest tigerlover100

I'm kinda scared to watch this drama, considering the fact that the writer had made a few disasters, in the past, but I'll put up with it because I love the cast. Hoping for the best!!

Unkind Women - 4 main female leads
npMlFG3.jpg
CR: KBS
JgcrSDw.jpg

I did not realize that Jang Mi Hee (as Jang Mo Ran) is also in the main cast. I love JMH. In fact, as I learn more about this drama, I'm beginning to love all the UNKIND WOMEN in it :) Looks like there are 5 unkind women, However, Do Ji Won (as Kim Hyun Jung, Hyun Sook's sister) who is also featured in the poster(like the one above) but not in the synopsis. Strange.
Btw, the title could be quite misleading, perhaps due to translation from language to language...by unkind, I seem to derive the meaning of 'unfortunate' more than 'unkind'. But will only know for sure as the plot unfolds. 

Archived