[Drama 2015] Unkind Women 착하지 않은 여자들

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Kim Ji Suk Joining Song Jae Rim in Upcoming Drama “Unkind Women”ehk38 January 15, 2015Kim Ji Suk Joining Song Jae Rim in Upcoming Drama “Unkind Women”

Kim Ji Suk will join Song Jae Rim in upcoming KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama “Unkind Women.”

He will depict secondary male lead Lee Doo Jin. Raised in a rich household, Lee Doo Jin never had to face any big obstacles or hardships to become an announcer. Handsome, confident, and with an impressive resume, Lee Doo Jin is the epitome of an uhm chin ah (mother’s friend’s son; someone who excels in all aspects of life).

He plays a role that unintentionally fires Jung Ma Ree (played by Lee Ha Na’s character) and gradually falls in love with her while trying to help her and make up for his mistake. This will pin him in a love triangle with his half brother Lee Roo Oh (Song Jae Rim).

Kim Ji Suk’s management agency J Stars Entertainment commented, “Thankfully [Kim Ji Suk] received a lot of love calls, but after a lot of contemplation, he selected this drama because it will be directed by PD Yoo Hyun Ki and writer Kim In Young whom he likes and respects. We have great expectations for this.”

“Unkind Women” is about three generations of hot-blooded women and people who have loved and hurt them. It will take over the time slot of “The King’s Face” in February.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/15/kim-ji-suk-joining-song-jae-rim-in-upcoming-drama-unkind-women/

So many good News at the Start of a new KDrama Year. Love to see Jae Rim again!!!!
I only wached Inspiring Generation because of Leader Mo. :x
And I loved him in Surplus Princess too.

So this time he can be the Lead - juhuuuuuuuu! <:-P
Don´t like the Synopsis too much - but for him I will watch it - without doubt.
I hope he earns more Attention this time. [-O<

Guest lychnobite

More photos from filming set..                         image                       imageimage
imageSJR filming at Keimyung University, Daegu, S.Korea

via Shipper Thread @bbn_love Credit to LTECouple FB Page

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tigerlover100

I'm really excited about this drama. Loved Lee Ha Na in king of highschool! And song jae rim is great eye candy. But does anyone know when the trailer comes out?

Archived