[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

Guest KongYellOw

rheiuna said: Im so glad to found this drama... after Healer it's like i've been on a leave fo watching other dramas. Haha

So so glad that ive tried this one and been hooked up once again. :D ive actually marathoned the first 4 episodes and the wait of the subtitle for episode 6 is killing me.... :(( :(( :((

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ruzikie and everyone else

Thanks, but why would taxes bother Joon-hee? Did he embezzle/appropriate Hermia's taxes budget for himself, and the president found out about it?

Or was he asked to commit another tax fraud/evasion?

Sorry to nag, but I'm really, really confused about that scene.

Moon_Fars said:After confirming how his feel to SJ with surprise kiss , Min Hoo feel confused knowing that he fall in love with Soon Jung.
here, SJ's request about Chairman Kang can die with dignity make MH more in conflict. After said to MH that he have long time crush to SJ, JH finally proudly confessed to SJ
Dream about winning position of Hermia CEO  must bloated, puffed.
However, From Young Bae's handphone log discovered, Ok Hyun rushes to accuse that JH is DW's murderer....

Hello everyone...as a promise i come back here :D may i join the party??

Finally i got tempted to watch this drama and will catch up....hahahha...and I want summon my doppelganger @anagard @evie7 to be here..... :D .....Hello chingu! many KMHM family already camped here as well, would you join us?
Anyway, I just want to share the LOL moments i captured from ep 6

Your expression after you asked an absurd thing to your crush....RK8TxBl.gif

Okay maybe this should be romantic, but dunno why its so funny for me......

P4sIXlf.jpg?1
In real life, this is their very last kiss and will die together soon.....LoL

See you very soon chingus...and thank you for your all updates
^:)^ :-h

kyunii88 said: Hello everyone...as a promise i come back here :D may i join the party??

Finally i got tempted to watch this drama and will catch up....hahahha
I just want to share the LOL moments i captured from ep 6

When you asked absurd thing to your crush....

See you very soon chingus...and thank your for your all updates

littleloony said: kyunii88 said: Hello everyone...as a promise i come back here :D may i join the party??

Finally i got tempted to watch this drama and will catch up....hahahha
I just want to share the LOL moments i captured from ep 6

When you asked absurd thing to your crush....

See you very soon chingus...and thank your for your all updates

Hi @Onnififi unni...nice to see you setting up camp here :) I feel like the future episodes gonna give us a chance to open PAC here :))

@Moon_Fars and @selenette thanks a lot :) your translations efforts are much appreciated

@ororomunroe hi chingu :) nice coinage- 'The Lollipop Style" :)) :)) :)) it feels so badass on MH ;) thanks for the gifs

@bebebisous33 Thanks so much. I see.. so Joon-hee has been using this and that excuse to appropriate Hermia's money for himself? Maybe to get back at the president for treating him like a dog?

In that case he could be convicted of embezzlement.

Will we see him go to prison some time in the future other than for the murder case?

I have noticed after watching the episode 5 again that the only one who didn't run to MH after MH's collaps was JH!! SJ and DW's father ran towards him worried, but JH stayed calm and didn't move at all!
I have finally been able to watch the episode 6 and I really loved it!!! The scenes between SJ and MH were really well written, especially at the hospital after the confrontation, when she told him what the main factory meant to her! I can understand her better why she decided to stay Hermia, although she knows about her father's wrongdoings. The workers cared for her! But when she was telling him the significance of the main factory, I realised that due to SJ's connection to the factory, MH will become the one who defends the factory in the end. 
Interesting is MH's reaction after JH's move.... he saw all those directors' faces smiling while thinking back of his uncle's words. He was mad again: he wanted revenge, but he didn't get it, since the next chairman JH will do the same business strategy. 
And I was right about the uncle: even after the scandal - framing his own brother - he took the seat but he kept making business in a dirty way. The uncle is wrong in my opinion: people might be greedy, but not all of them are like that, rather the directors /managers, while the workers are the ones who are suffering. I hope, MH will differentiate more in the future and change his revenge's path. Finally, I wanted to add about the uncle that framing his brother was so wrong in my eyes because the son (KMH) had to see his father's name tarnished which also tainted his own reputation. Juts like SJ was isolated due to her "lady's status", MH became outcast because of his father's so called involvement.  
Finally SJ is seeing MH in a different light: although she doesn't realise what he has been doing for her. He saved her three times already:- the man who wanted to punish DW for his arrest- drunk in the staircases, he could catch before she fell- on the road, he saved her!! I really felt bad for MH, when the aunt asked him who he was... proving that the uncle's family had never met MH before. In that scene, we could imagine how lonely he must have felt back then.
I wish, we will see more scenes SJ-MH getting closer...     

selenette said:

@bebebisous33 Thanks so much. I see.. so Joon-hee has been using this and that excuse to appropriate Hermia's money for himself? Maybe to get back at the president for treating him like a dog?

In that case he could be convicted of embezzlement.

Will we see him go to prison some time in the future other than for the murder case?

@onnififi said:

@vynenitsuga chingu ar welcome onboard dear! Nice to see you here too! Hugss!  >:D< >:D< My dear I have a feeling that MH will surprise all of us here and awaken PAC soon....will it be his shower scene or SJ will be his roommate in his new house? LOL!! In your dream onnififi...in your dream..... @Moon_Fars chingu ar you don't feel any pervy from MH? You sure dear? :D

!) What do you think MH is thinking when he do this and looking at SY.......

2) His heartbeat was too loud for himself which make him move away from SY... he must been trying to cool himself down when he move away from SY...

3) Finally he can't keep his lips off SY.....

ct. the owner

@Moon_Fars MH is changing: he is still a little boy who is hurting like SJ said, but also an adolescent who is having his first love!! I love MH's evolution!
However, I can imagine that after finding out who his donor was that he will want to find the culprit and will help OK! I really wish another meeting between the two!

@bebebisous33 said: @Moon_Fars MH is changing: he is still a little boy who is hurting like SJ said, but also an adolescent who is having his first love!! I love MH's evolution!
However, I can imagine that after finding out who his donor was that he will want to find the culprit and will help OK! I really wish another meeting between the two!

Guest ororomunroe

Moon_Fars said: @bebebisous33 said: @Moon_Fars MH is changing: he is still a little boy who is hurting like SJ said, but also an adolescent who is having his first love!! I love MH's evolution!

Archived