[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

I saw on the character descriptions new actresses. They play supporting roles.

Jeong Yoo-Min, I saw her in a minor role in Yoona`s Street (She played Yoona`s sister)

http://image.ajunews.com/content/image/2014/05/21/20140521100231592182.jpg

and a rookie actress and comedian  Lee Soo Ji. She has on her filmography just one drama.

fullsizephoto479160.jpg

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joon Hee`s father is played by actor Nam Myung-Ryul

http://www.dramawiki.pl/images/4/4e/Nam_myung_ryul.jpg

There are some people in minor roles that wasn`t listed yet. One of these characters is the eldest son of evil uncle, Kang Seong Min,  currently studying in the United States (a musician or something).

Another role is Director Yoon played by actor

Kim Jeong Seok.

We need translations for the character description. I think that Joon Hee is not a very good person. This is what I got from Google translate:"chic and graceful appearance but colossal ambition and scary figures hiding behind the core looks perfect smile." Oh, no! I don`t care how bad boy he is, I don`t want the friendship between him and Soon Jung to suffer. It is enough an unrequited love, don`t make him doing other evil stuff. I have a soft spot for long friendships so in the end, they better stay friends. Let` s see. :-?

Now, the other ladies of Falling of Innocence. Gong Hyun Joo and Jo Eun Ji.

'순정에 반하다' 공현주 조은지

photo credit tenasia

Gong Hyun-Joo

will play the role of Han Ji-Hyun, a beautiful and elegant career woman, the friend of the protagonist. Jo Eun Ji plays the role of Na Ok-Hyun, the detective partner of Ma Dong Wook and a friend of Soon Jung. The ladies are different but both have strong personalities.

from filming...

1799681_1538696556394190_751511561_n.jpg

Instagram

JTBC released a short preview of first episode. The trailer is intense, no trace of light comedy but I expected that because the set up is tragic.

It got my attention and I want to see more. I am ready to watch this story and hope it will be a beautiful healing romance like they have been presented.

Some thoughts....

-So the heroine knew the bad side of Kang Min Ho before the transplant. I really thought it is not the case. It will be so confusing for her when the warm hearted Min ho will have "strange" feelings for her.

- the cellular memory syndrome will have a big part this time compared with the other shows with the same subject. That`s make it more interesting but in the same time could be a problem if the story will not sustain the matter in a convincing way. JMO.

- Love the protagonists. They look good together.

- In a way Jung Kyung Ho have to play two different characters... :D (that`s good) but the "good" guy Min Ho has to work hard to redeem himself.

- Love when Soon Jung threw the fur shawl :))

here is the trailer: http://home.jtbc.joins.com/Preview/PreviewView.aspx?epis_id=EP10023229

@larus and @minkie_p thanks a lot for the teaser. Its building up my anticipation :) Normally the whole cellular memory thing in a drama would drive me away but I am liking the tone of the teaser and the posters. I am hoping that all 3 of them- JKH, KSY and YHM will be a treat to watch here :D I cant wait to see how the 'bad' Min Ho falls for SJ first because of cellular memory and then in earnest :D

@littleloony,  Hi, The pac club most of there from the KMHM thread will be watching feeling good. But I'm looking forward to falling for innocence I'm a big fan of Kang Min Ho   

Hi @valsava unni :) :-h I fell for Paksa adeul long time back  :-*   :-*   :-*   and I cant abandon him :)) :)) besides the bromance :x :x :x and how will I survive April without a good Kdrama :)) So I will be camping here with you and everyone else :D As for Feeling Good....Let them actually finalise the cast. I also love the Hong sisters and I will check it once it airs. Will be nice to meet PAC members there. I hope I can do a good juggling act then.

@larus and @minkie_p thanks a lot for the teaser. Its building up my anticipation

:)

Normally the whole cellular memory thing in a drama would drive me away but I am liking the tone of the teaser and the posters. I am hoping that all 3 of them- JKH, KSY and YHM will be a treat to watch here

:D

I cant wait to see how the 'bad' Min Ho falls for SJ first because of cellular memory and then in earnest

:D

Welcome. I don`t have a very big problem with cellular memory syndrome in movies but I confess that I don`t take that thing serious. But, I watched dramas with time travels, incarnations or spirit possessions so, why not about "transplant personality" too? At least there are some studies that said it is a possibility that memory can be stored in individual cells.

Seeing the trailer, I realized that the protagonist has to earn our support too not only the heroines`s love. Life is not fair. A good man died and the other, the heartless man, had a new chance to life. The whole situation is messy. Soon Jung knew Min Ho before the transplant and it will be confusing for her to see him in a new light but I realized that for Min Ho is hard too. The first scene in the trailer was sad. I felt sorry for him. He was so socked and he did not understand the need to hug that woman.

I can`t wait to watch the drama.

@littleloony,  Hi, The pac club most of there from the KMHM thread will be watching feeling good. But I'm looking forward to falling for innocence

I'm a big fan of Kang Min Ho   

Really? :) Or a big fan of Jung Kyung Ho?  I was so socked at how bad Kang Min Ho treated Soon Jung. I know that her father was a traitor, but, first, she is a woman and second, she did not do anything to him. No gentleman at all. I understand the situation. The uncle put her to work with him knowing very well how he is feeling about it but still... He was a very angry man. It will be nice to see the softer side of Min Ho.

Really? :) Or a big fan of Jung Kyung Ho?  I was so socked at how bad Kang Min Ho treated Soon Jung. I know that her father was a traitor, but, first, she is a woman and second, she did not do anything to him. No gentleman at all. I understand the situation. The uncle put her to work with him knowing very well how he is feeling about it but still... He was a very angry man. It will be nice to see the softer side of Min Ho.

I suppose the initial abuse/ manhandling will make it even more interesting as to how Min Ho earns the forgiveness of the viewers and the heroine as well as evolving as a person. The journey towards such a contrast in personality in one man should make it worthy to be seen. Also I predict he will own the goodness at some point instead of just being driven by the cellular memory urge. I also am interested to see how SJ is going to react to the change apart from falling in love.

I suppose the initial abuse/ manhandling will make it even more interesting as to how Min Ho earns the forgiveness of the viewers and the heroine as well as evolving as a person. The journey towards such a contrast in personality in one man should make it worthy to be seen. Also I predict he will own the goodness at some point instead of just being driven by the cellular memory urge. I also am interested to see how SJ is going to react to the change apart from falling in love.

Agree. Not only Min Ho and Soon Jung will be affected but Joo-hee too. Knowing Kang Min Ho before the transplant he has every right to intervene as a friend to protect Soon Jung. He won`t accept the changes in Min Ho and I don`t blame him for that at this point. He has romantic feelings for her and every time Soon Jung will become close with Min Ho, he will resent him even more. Interesting triangle.

:D The characterization is rich, with plenty of emotional turmoil. And we`ll have romance and light moments too.  This drama has potential but let`s wait and see what will be. Fingers crossed.

Now, the other ladies of Falling of Innocence. Gong Hyun Joo and Jo Eun Ji.

Instagram

Ah, Jo Eun Ji - she deserves a SMASH hit from this Drama, to help with her PTSD from the last one she suffered through. 

Ah, Jo Eun Ji - she deserves a SMASH hit from this Drama, to help with her PTSD from the last one she suffered through. 

I don`t know how it will be this time. But her character seems a bright one, smart and strong personality. I think she will solve the mystery of her detective partner`s dead. All the right ingredients to help her recovery. :D

Archived