[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

Oh, I like it when they are filming outside. We have pictures. :)

Another scene with the detective and the bad guy. I was right. Jang Tae Seong is the actor who plays the bad guy.

11032969_595674957243243_1953248973_n.jp

And Kim So Yeon with a young man...in suit. Perfect time to do some advertising for a cosmetics in the drama. The hero`s uncle has a cosmetic company.

11017566_445998808883252_179623532_n.jpg

credit pictures: photo 1   photo 2

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE how they promote this drama. Hoping to meet our expectation. I did not have high expectations about this show but now I do. :)

Another hilarious teaser. I wish we`ll have translations. Jung Kyung Ho is playing himself in the teaser? I never see that before.  :)) Genius.

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Teaser] 2015.03.07 JTBC new drama "Falling For Soon Jung" Teaser 3
cr: https://www.facebook.com/kimsoyeon.ssofans/timeline?ref=page_internal

OMG love Kim So Yeon is soo funny 

:))

I don`t know what button to click on those teasers: Awesome or LOL. :D

OMG, the actors version of the teasers are more hilarious. Jung Kyung Ho`prank on some guy, faking heart attack and Kim So yeon bipolar reaction reading the script, crying buckets or laughing hysterically. What we know so far? There`re sad moments in this show but there are a lot of light moments as well. I like that. It`s life. So Yeon said that this drama is very warm, that her character is adorable and Jung Kyung Ho said that Kang Min Ho is an attractive character to play. I can`t wait for more teasers or maybe it is time for a trailer. I become addictive to them. :))

Until we have translated character descriptions I can assume some facts from pictures we have and RAW translation.

Soon Jung, Joon Hee and Dong Wook were friends from elementary school? Here there are pictures with child actors that were filmed at Daegok Elementary School in Seoul. I guessed that JoonHee and Dong Wook had a friendship but not from that young age. I feel sorry for Joon Hee. He loved Soon Jun in silence all this time, then a tragic moment comes and they both lose a very close friend. They mourn together the loss but in the same time hope awakens in his heart. Then fate is crushing the hope again. Unfortunately for him, Soon Jung is seeing him as a dear friend, she loves him but not as a romantic partner. No chance for him. I hope he`ll realize in the end that friendship is for ever and even with a broken heart to wish her to be happy. Oh, lots of healing in this drama. I am sure there is a lady who loves him in silence as well. :D This always happens in dramas.

Another element that many of us don`t know, is that Min Ho and Soon Jung had a connection from the past and a reason to want to stay away from each other. (Yeah, let them try ;) ). It seams that Soon Jung`s father was involved in the Min Ho`s unscrupulous uncle machinations which led to lose his father`s company. Let see how the story will unfold.

I like reading other people`s thought about new dramas I want to watch and I hope others like it too.

JTBC’s Falling for Innocence: IT’S ALL HAPPENING!!!
Posted on March 1, 2015 by India

excerpt...
Falling for Innocence is directed by Ji Young Soo who also directed KBS’s Big ManMy Fair Lady, and Flowers for My Life. I can’t exactly say these dramas were my favorites (mainly talking to you, My Fair Lady), but they were indeed directed beautifully so I trust his skills. He’s actually worked exclusively for KBS for most of his career so this will be his first foray in the world of cable dramas which I’m kind of excited about. It’s fun seeing directors and writers make the big move to cable where they won’t be tied to the same restrictions and politics they were under at the Big Three. Cable allows for a little wiggle room for artistic liberties to be taken. I’m always curious to see if this more lenient system will allow a director or writer to prove their talent range, get completely carried away with all the freedom, or if they’ll simply crumble under all the pressure from not being so pressured to stay within certain limits. It’s interesting how more freedom can sometimes be exactly what an artist doesn’t need. I hope that doesn’t happen here.

Especially seeing that the writer is a rookie named Yoo Hee Kyung. Dramatics tend to get nervous when the word rookie is thrown around. Of course some of them are okay with it if the word has been replaced with the word idol, but that’s another story for another day. I’m okay with new writers being introduced to the dramasphere. It needs new blood. As much as I appreciate some of our well-established writers (i.e. Noh Hee Kyung, Kim Eun Sook, the Hong Sisters, the OTHER Hong Sisters…), their formulas can be predictable and saturating the drama world with their styles can get old. I’m always ready for new voices and new ideas, particularly when they are female.

One thing I have to point out is that Jung Kyung Ho’s penchant for taking on risky dramas that are written by new writers makes me love him more than I already do. Most actors won’t take on that risk unless they’re new actors having nothing to lose or they have established careers that can take a slight hit until they take on a blockbuster for their next project that puts them back where they belong.

Read full article:  Drama Debussie blog

OK, I loved the teasers. It was fun. They started to film early and I think they have time to joke around. I appreciated the humor and hope I can see that humor on screen as well.
 Now, there are four weeks until the premiere. They spoiled us a little and hope they continue. I am ready for the serious/heavy stuff. I wonder what they`ll release next time. So far they did not gave us major information but they entertained us.  Are they capable to keep the audience intrigued till the end?  OMG, it is a month until the premiere. Other shows are still looking for the cast in this period of time. I wish them success and hope other dramas will have more time to prepare, just like FFI.

:)>-

class="entry-title"Hilarious Meta-teasers Featuring the Three Leads of Falling for Innocence Posted on March 9, 2015 by ockoala

daehsl.jpg

Regardless of how the actual end product turns out, the promos for upcoming jTBC drama Falling for Innocence (Falling for Soon Jung) deserves accolades all its own. I like splitting my critique of drama promos versus what actually airs because the two aren’t necessarily aligned in quality and makes sense viewed separately. ARTICLE: A KOALA`S PLAYGROUND

I love towns that have a special charm. Ewha (Ihwa) mural Village where they were shooting outside is one of them.  Our heroine, Soon Jung, is leaving there so  I hope we`ll see many scenes in this village. :)

We`ll see these stairs. This is the place where KSY and YHM were shooting a scene.
10735088_326726987507506_1710888518_a.jp

There are other beautiful and colorful stairs there.

zihwa5.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXBDSdVo8RKsHi-crrHMk

The walls

There has to be a scene with those walls. It`s beautiful. They chose a really picturesque place. :x

tumblr_nkyjwimtQz1sdd1ivo1_540.jpgihwa-mural-village-21.jpg?w=640

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8TXDw00DWRf1SU2LTnan

zihwa3.JPG

zihwa6.JPG

IMG_4065.jpg2013-09-06+22.56.24.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/curlytraveller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/IMG_7852.jpg?resize=640%2C426

Jin Goo in the official stills of Falling for Innocence. He will play a detective, the fiancee of Soon Jung who loves her very much. Now we have a confirmation that he likes candies (lollipops) so that`s the reason Min Ho was spotted with a candy in his mouth as well.
10981660_1570642083215640_52185739283044
N2015031009105085301.JPG
11025188_1570642079882307_52793583329794

credit

A selfie of Jung kyun Ho with a candy.Is it tasty? :D
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/e15/10843667_366053596911643_1436678206_n.jpg

Archived