[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we have more news about this drama. I want to know when this drama will be broadcast. It is uncertain at this point.

Untill new information, let`s read more about cell memory theories. It is a new "territory" to explore and, of course,  the imagination goes wild for writers. 

class="node-title"Can An Organ Transplant Change A Recipient's Personality? Cell Memory Theory Affirms 'Yes'

Heart Transplants and Cell Memory

The cell memory phenomenon, while still not considered 100 percent scientifically-validated, is still supported by several scientists and physicians. The behaviors and emotions acquired by the recipient from the original donor are due to the combinatorial memories stored in the neurons of the organ donated. Heart transplants are said to be the most susceptible to cell memory where organ transplant recipients experienced a change of heart. In a study published in the journal of Quality of Life Research, researchers interviewed 47 patients who received a heart transplant over a period of two years in Vienna, Austria. Researchers found that 79 percent of patients did not feel that their personality changed post-surgery, 15 percent experienced a change in personality due to the life-threatening event, and six percent did confirm a drastic change in their personality due to their new heart. While the percentage of personality changes as a result of an organ transplant hints to be insignificant, further research has been done to validate the existence of this concept.

Full article here

I wanted to watch the first two episodes of the other shows with cellular memory syndrome I knew about, Summer Scent and My Spring Days, but I ended up seeing three episodes of each.  :D

The elements in common:

- Both heroines are innocent young woman, that seems like girls as Dong Ha said about Bom Yi in My Spring Days. Both are optimistic persons that seam enthusiastic about life and living. I don`t think their personality was very different before the surgery. Comparative, Min Ho (the hero with a new heart in Falling for Innocence) is a cynical man who hurt other people and now, with a new heart, his personality will change drastically. He could tell the difference about his new feelings more evident than other two girls.

- both heroines want to love their life to the fullest as a sign of gratitude for the donor who gave them the second chance in life. It will be the same dilemma. One life is ending but another gets a second chance to live. This time with a little difference. A good man dies and another not so good person gets the chance to live. I smell redemption arc for sure. Min Ho has to live up to the expectations.

- Both heroines wanted to know who was the donor. Their fiances knew that information or got the address.  This time Joon Hee will find out first who got the heart or Min Ho will find the information about the donor first?

- Both heroines had a fiance but they fall in love "inexplicable" for the donor significant other.  It is fate involved and this time will be the same. I am curious Min Ho will have a fiance? For Soon-jeong it will be the same. She will not allow anybody to came close to her heart after the death of her fiance, except her friend Joon Hee.

- the funny part on both shows. The symptoms. :D   In Summer Scent, Hye Won`s heart beats faster when she is around the hero. I can`t believe it when her heart inexplicable beat faster when they pass each other in the airport without seeing each other at all. In the Spring Days,  Bom Yi`s tears fall inexplicable when she sees the children of her donor.  Now, I expect something similar in Falling for Innocence or maybe not. But in case we have an odd symptom, can Min Ho have an unaccountable and passionately desire to kiss the heroine? :)

- In both shows, the protagonists saved the heroines in a difficult moment. Oh, I can`t believe that both couples had a scene where they fell into the water. :)) Now I want demand a similar scene. I am looking forward to a soak scene in a tub, pool, river, whatever, but give me one, show!

- The beautiful environments. One show had the mountains and the other seaside/ country side. It had beautiful scenes. So, I hope this time they are not stuck in the office with boring business papers all the time or in the city. Give us and them some fresh air. :)

- The name of the heroines. It is a fascinating subject. I wish I knew Korean.  We have many different hanja  with the reading of the same name. So it is hard to find the meaning of each name.  In the drama, they explain that Bom-Yi means Spring (new beginning, hope, new growth)  so the title The Spring Days of My Life has more meaning now. Hye Won means helpful blessing How we could not support these two to find each other, to root for them to be together in the end?

- The pacing was slow but I love romantic stories. The couples were sweet (especially Dong Ha and Bom Yi) and the second leads were fine men ( I loved Jung Jae more than the hero)  so,  I see myself enjoying this kind of dramas. It was not melodramatic as I thought, it was light and funny, with lot of heart in the scene. ( OK, I saw the beginning of the stories). Now,  I can`t wait for the male version of cellular memory syndrome. :D

• 3 weeks later...

No more news. The drama Maids will air again starting January 23 so, I guess,  the date of Falling for Innocence first broadcast will be on 3rd day of April.

I know that it is not drama related but I will post a pictures with our protagonists attending a new showroon of Musiq (sunglasses brand) in Seoul today, 22 January.

Jung Kyung Ho, Kim so Yeon and Yu Ha Jun

victorb said:   If we have stills already this means they started shooting and with an April airing date they will have 2 full months of filming without any time pressure. So even if the script looks a bit iffy right now I say they have every chance to make this work cellular memory wacky part and all :D

P.S. If they use all this extra time they have to consider adding a scene where KSY gets to wear a pink Smurfette hoodie or something with leopard print I will officially declare this series a hit before any ep air :))

Kim So Yeon, "will share the warmth '' in the drama Falling for Innocence".  She is exited to play the character of Soon Jung. The drama is a romantic healing drama dealing with Cellular Memory Syndrome.

김소연_김순정_역

star.mt

Jung Kyung-ho said that he felt a huge attraction for his character (Kang Min-Ho) and he thinks he could show different aspects of his character. wowtv

Hope for translated news. They all bring a good vibe for this drama. More warm feeling watching a drama is always good. :)>-

One of the most anticipated moment of this drama will be the scenes between Jung Kyung Ho and his best friend Yoon hyun-min. It is not the first time when real life friends will play rivals in love.

The production gave us one picture with them in a subtle confrontation mood. I bet Joon Hee said something...  "Laser eyes"... :D

tumblr_nh3l9wCQtW1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

I am curious about Yoon Hyun Min`s character. He is wearing a suit too. He is impeccable dressed just like the protagonist. He has also a tie pin. He must be working in large corporation. Let me guess.  Evil uncle`s company.  ;) Actually, I want the evil uncle cast. I can`t wait to see who he is. There`re plenty of good candidates.

The script reading for Falling for Innocence took place on January 30, at the JTBC main building in Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

JTBC '순정에 반하다' 출연진
 201502030809022410_1.jpg
 credit pictures 2

New cast members. Actors Park Young-Gyu, Ahn Seok-Hwan (in the picture, the last row between actress Gong Hyun Joo),  actress Jo Eun-Ji  and actor Lee Si-Un in the second last row. 

Jo Eun Ji`s transformation. I think she will play a police woman, a character with a loyal and cool personality.  They will have a police investigation? They were not kidding. There is a possibility that this drama is a romantic fantasy thriller like Dramafever announced long time ago.  I really like it.  Now, I have to wait for translated news because  I don`t trust Google translation at all.

조은지
source: tenasia

It's encouraging to me that I'm reading a lot of raves about Maids. I'm not watching, one sageuk is kinda my limit and I've still got 14 episodes of it to go, but the fact that a jTBC show is once again being praised for high quality is good news. The show that preceded Maids was outstandingly good for 80% of its long run, and if  Maids  is as good over its shorter run, then  optimism about THIS Drama seem well-founded. The early start to shooting does suggest that for now at least, jTBC could be the go-to channel for quality "traditional" style Dramas, the way OCN is earning that reputation for its procedurals and darker Dramas. 

Archived