[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

@moodypie, I came here last night thinking I was going to catch up on the recap and discovered that it starts next week. :-?? I too am losing track of what starts when :-O X_X  My caravan is getting some miles on it. I'm looking forward to starting this one. I have been trying to get into a drama that I can marathon. I have a list of what to watch in my head but have not been able to follow thru. I have just loved Kim So Yeon in her past few dramas and know I can count on her to get me out of my drama funk.  So let the count down begin!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I hope someone recap this drama I usually only watch the first episode and if it don't grab my attention I'll leave it on the back burner and let at least 6 episodes air before I pick it back up.. So happy watching everyone and let's hope for the best.. 
@moodypie, I recommend cruel city first for KJH before moving to endless love 

valsava said: Well I hope someone recap this drama I usually only watch the first episode and if it don't grab my attention I'll leave it on the back burner and let at least 6 episodes air before I pick it back up.. So happy watching everyone and let's hope for the best.. 

joyblack4 said: valsava said: Well I hope someone recap this drama I usually only watch the first episode and if it don't grab my attention I'll leave it on the back burner and let at least 6 episodes air before I pick it back up.. So happy watching everyone and let's hope for the best.. 

moodypie said: @eunsuhae @larusI watched like two ep of Cruel city , and then got busy..I don't remember with what, then stopped, and didn't continue. I heard it keeps you watching too. I'll try and watch in my free time, just to get familiar with him...hehe. Actually I've seen him in Smile you. His chemistry with that lead actress (the one who married Lee Byun gHyun) was cute.I kind of like him there. If I remember correctly I think he was also in an old drama with So Ji Sub, he was the second lead then.  @evie7 Shall we watch Cruel city together? hehe
The posters of the leads look really good, it has definitely drawn my curiousity. Kind of feel excited actually.
I'm losing track on the no. of days..so many other dramas to countdown :-O :-O

larus said: moodypie said: @eunsuhae @larusI watched like two ep of Cruel city , and then got busy..I don't remember with what, then stopped, and didn't continue. I heard it keeps you watching too. I'll try and watch in my free time, just to get familiar with him...hehe. Actually I've seen him in Smile you. His chemistry with that lead actress (the one who married Lee Byun gHyun) was cute.I kind of like him there. If I remember correctly I think he was also in an old drama with So Ji Sub, he was the second lead then.  @evie7 Shall we watch Cruel city together? hehe
The posters of the leads look really good, it has definitely drawn my curiousity. Kind of feel excited actually.

@larus,  The title falling for innocence seems more like romance to me where two guy's falls for the innocent charms of one girl.. These two bad boy's just by looking at them it's nothing innocent about them but if they are the innocents it will be something to behold in the eye and I must see first hand.. LOL   

joyblack4 said: larus said: moodypie said: @eunsuhae @larusI watched like two ep of Cruel city , and then got busy..I don't remember with what, then stopped, and didn't continue. I heard it keeps you watching too. I'll try and watch in my free time, just to get familiar with him...hehe. Actually I've seen him in Smile you. His chemistry with that lead actress (the one who married Lee Byun gHyun) was cute.I kind of like him there. If I remember correctly I think he was also in an old drama with So Ji Sub, he was the second lead then.  @evie7 Shall we watch Cruel city together? hehe

valsava said: @larus,  The title falling for innocence seems more like romance to me where two guy's falls for the innocent charms of one girl.. These two bad boy's just by looking at them it's nothing innocent about them but if they are the innocents it will be something to behold in the eye and I must see first hand.. LOL   

larus said: @jadecloud: THANKS for the translation. Unexpectedly, I understood the same thing after RAW translation but It is MUCH better to read it without too much effort. I find Jung Kyung Ho`s character, Kang Min Ho, the most compelling character in this drama along with Dong Wook. So, the combination of the two of them should be interesting :D Hope for good female characters and to show a strong female friendship as well (Soon Jung and the female detective). 

The best part... "an elitist man who only listen to classical music but now ..can`t take his eyes away from kpop girl groups."  Imagine how his old personality/reputation as a cutthroat businessman will clash with his newfound one. :))
OK, both are attracted by each other by fate 8-| and are confused but I am curious how they grow up as characters from that, how they fall in love with each other beyond that attraction. I am ready! 8->

eunsuhae said: Oh how funny it would be if they showed him looking at SNSD with Sooyoung, his real life girlfriend and her band? :))
I hope our boys don't act like jerks in their battle to win the lady's heart and if they do, I hope Soonjung is written as a strong girl in the sense that she wouldn't take any of the men's $hit and would kick them in the balls if needed to put some sense into them, that's how I like my girls so hoepfully the show doesn't disappoint
And all the yesses to good kissing scenes :D

250px-Non-Summit.jpg

Fans of Kim So Yeon ....KSY to appear in Ep 39 (3/30/15) of '*Non-Summit' 비정상회담. Looks like an interesting variety show. Wonder if KSY will bring FFI into the show by throwing questions of love and romance to the international group of the non-K-men panel. Hehe.'*Non-Summit' is a television program on JTBC in South Korea. The show features a panel of non-Korean men, living in Korea, who debate on various topics and "Korean culture, through the eyes of a foreigner," - Wikipedia -

Screencaps of 'Non-Summit' Ep 39 Preview(CR: KSY Baidu)0gbhkVW.png

@larus Haha all your wildness in your mind? BUT I love them all. Very insightful indeed! >:) Rom-comedy that is good is hard to come by. With this list of main cast, it almost seems like half the battle of 'awesomeness' is already won. So I really really hope writernim will not mess this up. Going by the track record of this writernim, that gives me hope. A lot of hope! (Btw, @larus are you hangul literate to some extent? You're pretty good if you could say 'bingo' of your understanding vs the RAW :) )
@eunsuhae Sooyoung of SNSD? OH I want that to really happen. It would be so hilarious to see Min Ho watching his RL sweetheart in FFI. :D :))
All the talk about the goodness of Cruel CIty...I was like @moodypie. I watched first couple of eps, got busy and it has been on the back burner forever. One drama that I'd like to continue watching. BUT so many good dramas since the beginning of 2015.... anyone can sell me some TIME? >:)
I'm so looking forward to this FFI. ;))
PS: Be back with trans of the rest of the cast later. Anticipate peeps :) 

jadecloud said:

Fans of Kim So Yeon ....KSY to appear in Ep 39 (3/30/15) of '*Non-Summit' 비정상회담. Looks like an interesting variety show. Wonder if KSY will bring FFI into the show by throwing questions of love and romance to the international group of the non-K-men panel. Hehe.'*Non-Summit' is a television program on JTBC in South Korea. The show features a panel of non-Korean men, living in Korea, who debate on various topics and "Korean culture, through the eyes of a foreigner," - Wikipedia -

jadecloud said: @larus That ep will definitely be subbed by KSY's chinese fans. I can't wait to watch it too. Will bring the highlights over here for sure :) Yup, you're right, it's true...her invitation to this show is basically due to FFI premiering during the same week. From the screencaps, KSY says all the men are good-looking and she looks so very shy! Then the host threw her a question which I think is related to FFI 'about dry wit battle'.... between Soon Jung and Min Ho, I believe.... OMGosh. Almost can't connect her shyness to her screen persona. BUT love that about her. 

Archived