[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he asks what is she doing and about  butterfly pin...from the preview even if he is rude and cruel with her he seems he won't like to see his dirty uncle slapping SJ...THINGS WILL GET EVEN MORE INTERESTING...

Guest ilchul

andy78 said: he asks what is she doing and about  butterfly pin...from the preview even if he is rude and cruel with her he seems he won't like to see his dirty uncle slapping SJ...THINGS WILL GET EVEN MORE INTERESTING...

I don`t know when the time has gone watching episode 3. It was emotional and funny.

Spoilers ahead....
The scene at the hospital and when Golden employees were expecting their boss to come and their reaction after that was hilarious. :))
  Soon Jung and Ok- Hyung missing Dong Wook.... all the scenes were beautiful and sad. I think she kept her grief in check but returning home all her feelings outburst. In that moment of complete sadness but in the same time the first step in healing, a melody from her past and her new boss standing in front of her.... To be continued.....

A few thoughts....
- the man with the white car crying his eyes out at the phone unable to speak to Dong Wook`s father.... He worked with him for a long time, maybe his guilt was unbearable... Well, the last issue we were talking about returns. It is connected with Dong Wook hit and run "accident"/ murder.....
- Min Ho`s lady partner did business with Evil Uncle while Min Ho was absent.....  he sure was mad to find out. I had a feeling that Min Ho and Joon Hee were not in business together before the heart transplant ( I want subtitles to understand better but I already suspected that).
- The new Min Ho is a joy to watch. ;) he is over the top sometimes but he was over the top before so....
- I am intrigued about Min Ho`s dream. It seams that Joon Hee was crying at his hospital bed. Is Soon Jung the one who agreed to the transplant? Does she know that Dong Wook`s heart saved Min Ho`s life? It is possible that she wanted that heart to continue to beat even in another man`s chest. it is a speculation but let see....
- Joon hee doesn`t have a chance to win Soon jung`s heart. :-bd  He doesn`t deserve her, neither her smiles.
- Min Ho already made the gesture with the tie... Joon Hee, what are you thinking? :D
- A little too much uncontrollable weeping for my taste but... it is a minor thing, I guess.
- Love love Soon Jung, and Soon Jung and Ok Hyun together. More scenes with these two.
I can`t wait to watch again with subtitles.

Thanks everyone for recap. That's quite make scene Minho doesn't change suddenly after he got Dong Wook heart. All flashback scenes between Soon jung and Dong Wook so heartbreaking. How poor they are T-T

Here, Some screen capture of Ep.3.

1428670751_884837.jpg

1428672016_884845.jpg

20150410_1428671711_94923300_1.jpg

20150410_1428673327_11223700_1.jpg

20150410_1428673864_93442000_1.jpg

1428674013_884864.jpg

credit : Nate, Naver

Soyeon's still for today's episode

ccowqsqviaahyal.jpg

credit : Namoo Actors Twitter

Archived